Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-29-2010, 12:28 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
You're right about not finding many like her, but wrong in that it's hard to find artists with a clean rep.

Regards,

Jung
Celebrities, not necessarily artists, are the ones where it's difficult to find a clean rep. And the "equivalent" of an Alizee in the US have some famous instances of...issues, which is where this generalization comes from. We must keep in mind, however, that there are more things that determine the quality of an artist than the public image of them.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:15 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
Celebrities, not necessarily artists, are the ones where it's difficult to find a clean rep.
I get what you are saying, but they are damn near as easy to find too.

Regards,

Jung

Old 07-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
I get what you are saying, but they are damn near as easy to find too.

Regards,

Jung
This is true.

Off the top of my head: Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Will Smith, Amanda Bynes, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Carrie Underwood, Hilary Duff, Haley Joel Osment, Candace Cameron... the list goes on. The thing is, everybody's like, "Oh, here in America celebrities have no morals blah blah blah" but that's just because they only focus on the baddies.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-30-2010, 12:19 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
This is true.

Off the top of my head: Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Will Smith, Amanda Bynes, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Carrie Underwood, Hilary Duff, Haley Joel Osment, Candace Cameron... the list goes on. The thing is, everybody's like, "Oh, here in America celebrities have no morals blah blah blah" but that's just because they only focus on the baddies.
Thank you, it's not very hard to find them at all you see.

Regards,

Jung

Old 07-30-2010, 03:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
This is true.

You are absolutely right Azhiri. Forgive me for making such a stupid mistake. These all seem llike great examples of people with great reputations. But I'm sure now that I've said this, someone here will say, "You're saying this particular person that Azhiri mentioned is a good person? Didn't you hear when they did this?".
Old 07-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Certain people seems to be getting really fricken literal and anal recently.

I suggest that we use common sense when we read what others have written, and not be a little nazi bitch about it. Unless of course, you don't have the intelligence to read what Scruffy has read as "Alizée, unlike many other celebrities, has a very clean reputation, without any embarrassing tabloids", but read it as "Alizée is perfect. She is the only decent celebrity in the world ever. Everyone else is the spawn of Satan. Anybody who is not Alizée is utter garbage and the scum of the earth."

Seriously, ease up. God damn.

Old 07-31-2010, 03:33 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You are absolutely right Azhiri. Forgive me for making such a stupid mistake. These all seem llike great examples of people with great reputations. But I'm sure now that I've said this, someone here will say, "You're saying this particular person that Azhiri mentioned is a good person? Didn't you hear when they did this?".
I don't think you made a stupid mistake, I was just putting my two cents in.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Certain people seems to be getting really fricken literal and anal recently.

I suggest that we use common sense when we read what others have written, and not be a little nazi bitch about it.
Now that's kinda uncalled for. Nobody's being a nazi bitch.

Quote:
Unless of course, you don't have the intelligence to read what Scruffy has read as "Alizée, unlike many other celebrities, has a very clean reputation, without any embarrassing tabloids"
That's not what Scruffy said.

Quote:
We don't hear anything negative about Alizee, because there is nothing negative about Alizee.
Now, while I don't really feel any particular way about all that, it is an exaggerated statement.

Quote:
...but read it as "Alizée is perfect. She is the only decent celebrity in the world ever. Everyone else is the spawn of Satan. Anybody who is not Alizée is utter garbage and the scum of the earth."

Seriously, ease up. God damn.
I'm pretty sure nobody interpreted it that way, either.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-31-2010 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-31-2010, 05:22 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Everyone has at least one skeleton in their cupboard.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Everyone has at least one skeleton in their cupboard.
Just to be a.. little Nazi bitch() I believe the phrase is "skeleton in their closet," not cupboard. *smug look*

Tags
alizee, songs meaning