Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrhein View Post
I was not saying you are Marquis, I was just saying dont let a little rejection stop you.
I know I just misread your post sorry, no way rejection is going to stop this young Alizée fan.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Yes there is, man it's going to be so cool hearing her music on the radio.
Hey so yah can you update us soon when you are probably going to call them so we can know when we are going to get news of what they said? Just wondering cause I'm excited you're doing this.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Hey so yah can you update us soon when you are probably going to call them so we can know when we are going to get news of what they said? Just wondering cause I'm excited you're doing this.
Oh yeah man of course.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 07-25-2010, 11:27 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Good luck to you. Im excited as hell for the SM TOWN 2010 concert in LA for SNSD and others at the Staple Center on September ehehe . got a floor seat 180 bucks and Im fyling from East coast to just go see them hehe. Tickets are almost sold out dang!!!
I cant believe the power of SNSD lol many fans are flying from East Coast, canada, and couple from Europe jsut to see them perform in LA. i already know of 280 some Sones that will be getting floor seats and probably 2 huge fan meets the day before and before the concert. As I said the floor seat are almsot gone and the tickets are selling like crazy. Me and barrett are planing on having a documantery about the fans, were they came from and stuff like that.

On a personal note good luck to you guys about bringing Alizee to the States.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 07-25-2010 at 11:33 PM..
Old 07-25-2010, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Good luck to you. Im excited as hell for the SM TOWN 2010 concert in LA for SNSD and others at the Staple Center on September ehehe . got a floor seat 180 bucks and Im fyling from East coast to just go see them hehe. Tickets are almost sold out dang!!!
Dude so glad you are going! I know how much you guys really love SNSD(I like them quite a bit too), and man this must be a dream come true for you especially since they haven't been to the US I believe. I'm tellin ya man we are being overtaken by foreign music haha. Country music is finally dying out
Old 07-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Dude so glad you are going! I know how much you guys really love SNSD(I like them quite a bit too), and man this must be a dream come true for you especially since they haven't been to the US I believe. I'm tellin ya man we are being overtaken by foreign music haha. Country music is finally dying out

Actually SNSD have been to the States 10 times, twicew for Big concerts, and the rest for tv shows. I read that Patrice Evra confessed lol that he likes to listen to SNSD and Super Junior, that is epic lol their love is spreading all around and not just to Asian contries.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Actually SNSD have been to the States 10 times, twicew for Big concerts, and the rest for tv shows. I read that Patrice Evra confessed lol that he likes to listen to SNSD and Super Junior, that is epic lol their love is spreading all around and not just to Asian contries.
Dude that is so great. I am very happy they landed on the West Coast and I hope the same will happen for Alizee on the East Coast by invading Florida and the southern states because of the huge Mexican population.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:48 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Dude that is so great. I am very happy they landed on the West Coast and I hope the same will happen for Alizee on the East Coast by invading Florida and the southern states because of the huge Mexican population.
Thanks and good luck lol She will have to compeat with all of us Sones because Florida has the largest SNSD fan base next to Californhia, also the person who created Soshified that has over 100k members and 1k plus members are active everyday is Floridian.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Thanks and good luck lol She will have to compeat with all of us Sones because Florida has the largest SNSD fan base next to Californhia, also the person who created Soshified that has over 100k members and 1k plus members are active everyday is Floridian.
wow that is amazingly insane haha. SNSD is taking over, can't wait to here them on the radio here in Virginia. That would be awesome.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:56 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
wow that is amazingly insane haha. SNSD is taking over, can't wait to here them on the radio here in Virginia. That would be awesome.
U actually might lol barrett and others are saying that they hear SNSD in California over radio.

Tags
alizee, american, invasion, mexican, revolution