Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-20-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

https://www.facebook.com/alizeemusic...57497895890574
Hola a todos!
No os olvido y os hecho mucho de menos, volvere pronto en America Latina, pero por ahora
aqui esta mi ultimo video de Baile, Miralo, Compartelo!!!
Muchos besitos hasta pronto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée
Hello everyone!
I didn't forget you and I miss you, returning soon to Latin America, but for now here is my latest dance video, watch it and share it!
Many kisses see you soon!
(Don't hold me to that translation)
Old 09-20-2016, 10:20 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Interesting news. A return to Mexico certainly wouldn't be a 'big' surprise. But does her saying "Latin America" mean there could be other countries included? In fact saying Latin America doesn't necessarily mean Mexico is in the mix, but that would be a surprise if it wasn't. Could it be more resort gigs like she did this summer?
Old 09-20-2016, 02:05 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

I think it has something to do with dance. Maybe new video with Latin music?
Old 11-02-2016, 03:23 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Alizee left a message on her Facebook. Evidently she didn't like some comments that were made after she posted something about the great only fly with eagles not pigeons.

https://www.facebook.com/alizeemusic

I write, tonight, because I see that my message from Saturday for my husband has been very misconstrued. I don't want to hurt anyone, I simply wanted to flatter my husband by saying he was at his place in this show and I was proud of him. Yes it is has its place among the "Eagles" on tf1! I'm his fan number 1 probably like you all with your darlings, in love, and husbands. I am very happy to see him dance every Saturday on tf1 with @camillelouofficiel, and I intend to support them again until the end! 🏆
Good evening and no hard feelings 💋

Old 11-02-2016, 06:59 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think Alizee might be falling into the social media trap. Rumors are going to be put out there. Some magazines and web sites thrive on that. Mean, maybe even sometimes nasty things are going to be said by people on social media. She has to ignore that for the sake of Greg. This has to be a distraction for him.

On another note, I speculated that the publicity from creating some rumors, might do Camille some good. But the thing that would do her the most good is winning this competition, so she should be as professional as possible, almost to the point of being aloof, but that's not what the show wants. Still she shouldn't give media something to talk about, but more importantly, don't give Greg something else he has to worry about. The more controversy that's created, the less are her chances of winning.

Edit:

Now I'm better starting to understand what this controversy is all about after seeing a link shared on FB by Virginie Nini and Lafranchi Blanche Jean Baptiste. It has to do with the post where Alizee said "The eagles do not fly with the pigeons,". Apparently haters are saying by eagles, she meant Greg and by pigeons, she meant Camille.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...ille_a208179/1

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-02-2016 at 06:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-02-2016, 12:14 PM

No doubt Alizee's critics chose to interpret her comment maliciously. I understand how those petty assaults would grate on Greg and Alizee, but they must not be thin skinned. They live in the public eye, and things like this will happen. Angry outbursts only draw negative attention, showing them to be vulnerable, and invites more assaults. She should have removed the ugly material from her page and not commented on it. Giving her attackers attention rewards and encourages them to attack again, and shows Greg and Alizee in a bad light. Because G&A responded to the attack, magazine articles were written about it. If G&A had ignored the negative comments, those comments would have passed unnoticed by the public. What I don't understand is why people are so hostile to her. Is it the tendency to kick those who are down? Is it the only way these individuals can draw the recognition of someone famous?

Last edited by Shepherd; 11-02-2016 at 12:41 PM..
Old 11-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
No doubt Alizee's critics chose to interpret her comment maliciously. I understand how those petty assaults would grate on Greg and Alizee, but they must not be thin skinned. They live in the public eye, and things like this will happen. Angry outbursts only draw negative attention, showing them to be vulnerable, and invites more assaults. She should have removed the ugly material from her page and not commented on it. Giving her attackers attention rewards and encourages them to attack again, and shows Greg and Alizee in a bad light. Because G&A responded to the attack, magazine articles were written about it. If G&A had ignored the negative comments, those comments would have passed unnoticed by the public. What I don't understand is why people are so hostile to her. Is it the tendency to kick those who are down? Is it the only way these individuals can draw the recognition of someone famous?
True yet I feel Alizeés reply to the controversial comment was fine, atleast until she added this logo as it can only fuel the fire of haters.

Well nevermind we all make mistakes, especially when emotions are high.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 11-03-2016 at 09:07 AM..
Old 11-02-2016, 07:07 PM
Last Fan Standing

Yeah, these articles are written to pull in readers, to make more money from advertising. It doesn't matter if Alizée posts anything or not because the little voices of the Twitter universe continue to seek attention for themselves, and repeat the jealously nonsense endlessly. Then all of the tabloids create a new article about 'Twitter explodes! Alizée jealous?!?' Click-bait which really says nothing of substance.

I pledge to not support these greedy tabloids making advertising money by not posting or sharing links to their sensationalized articles. They never contain any useful, new, or accurate information.

Their ingenious trick to make the fans work for them has to end!

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 11-02-2016 at 07:14 PM..
Old 11-25-2016, 06:23 PM
Last Fan Standing

Just a reminder that this thread , " [Official] Alizée's Facebook," is for Facebook posts made by Alizée on her official Facebook account, and discussion about her posts. It's not intended to be used to post any other treasures.

From the first post of this thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh982 View Post
MOD EDIT: Please post any updates from Alizée's Facebook here. Discussion about her posts are also welcome here.

as with myspace Alizee also has a facebook account

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=14762050573
Old 01-21-2017, 12:47 PM