Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-18-2012, 02:40 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

She made at least 5 million dollars from the 5 years she was working with Mylene and Laurent. Probably closer to 10, but at least 5, I would guess. Then on top of that, she is still making money from doing TV appearances, and *cough* suing tabloids. I don't think you need to worry about how much she spends. I'm sure she has an advisor that helps her with money matters.

Last edited by Azhiri; 05-19-2012 at 10:58 AM..
Old 05-18-2012, 02:49 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Her Financial Advisor I think is Annily, she balances the check book, does all the Book Keeping, and Schedules all the Special Apperances....
Old 05-18-2012, 04:44 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Well, from what I understand, most of the money music artists make are from touring instead of just CD sales anyway. Some guy buying an Alizée CD off Amazon isn't really going to do much to line her pockets. I think that she did the smart thing by staying extremely active in the early years when she knew that she was a hit. Think about all the appearances we've seen her in where she was just performing "Moi...Lolita." While Mike might be correct in saying that she probably makes less than we think, I think Euphoria might also be correct that she has at some point made a mil here or there. The only reason I believe this is...well, think about it: if Flex Wheeler made $90,000 in a single weekend guest posing at the Taj Mahal, then it stands to reason that a much, much bigger international celeb like Alizée would be able to make just as much or more, especially back when she was super popular. My guess would be that her absolute peak earnings came during the "En Concert" era around 2003-2004. Touring = big bucks, if people want to see you.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Last edited by Azhiri; 05-19-2012 at 11:00 AM..
Old 05-19-2012, 04:11 PM

I know Alizee got a good chunk of money from working with MF. Mylene made 2.66 million in 2011 and she wasn't even on tour at the time.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I know Alizee got a good chunk of money from working with MF. Mylene made 2.66 million in 2011 and she wasn't even on tour at the time.
yea but Mylene is a lot more popular than Alizee as well as better mangers her business!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-19-2012, 11:24 PM

And last year was not a great year for Mylene. At the peak of Alizee's fame, she made a ton of money.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:33 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

So I just found this pic:
418039_330627100317818_122787967768400_855276_716318360_n.jpg
Is that guy her brother Johann?
Old 05-20-2012, 07:42 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Nope, I forgot his name, but he was another performer at this years Les Enfoires concert.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Oh, Thanks for the answer
Old 05-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
At the peak of Alizee's fame, she made a ton of money.
Im still very doubtfull with that! Mylene made all the dough ... Alizee just got crumbs! Maybe she did pull in a few million like you said before; but how much of that was she wise to put away in the bank or invest in a mutual fund and how much did she spend? I dont think Alizee would have too much left of what she made from Mylene .. she had a daughter to feed; a house to buy in which we dont know how much equity she has ... does she own it or is she still paying off the mortgage, her car(s), taxes .... and lets not forget her being a spendthrift on tattoos and cloths obsessions, and other various bills that magically appear. The only money she has that is quote-unquote "steady" income is what she currently makes from her record sales in which like I said before is most probably under $150,000 for each of the last two albums (MOST LIKELY LOWER ... THIS IS HIGH BALLING)! However instead of a regular person who lets say makes $100,000 a year; they would have accumulated $400,000 by now since 2008, Alizee only has accumulated $300,000 for 4 years. That means she technically makes $75,000 a year! That is not a lot for a celebrity folks! Ok say she gets money from being in magazines and TV shows, which she does but scarcely, she probably only makes 100K from all of that AT BEST which means from 2008 to now she only accumulated 400K therefore by simple math Alizee makes $100,000 a year but this being unsteady income unlike her $75K steady!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-20-2012 at 08:46 PM..

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline