Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road
Default Video Request for "Dis Moi" Les Enfoirés 2009 Performance

Does anyone have a video of "Dis Moi" from the 2009 Les Enfoirés Performance? ... That is one of my favorite Alizée performances and I lost it and it's all gone!!!!! ...

Thanks in advance!

Old 02-12-2012, 10:50 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

New links to be added later,
and you should join the hub soon.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 02-14-2012 at 12:09 AM..
Old 02-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Thanks MA! ...

btw, I already joined the hub!... It's just that I lost my info when I upgrade my PC 2 months ago and I been too lazy to get back on... I'll get myself reset up again soon. .... Thanks again!!! you're a life saver!!!! I was but now I can breathe again!... You just made my week!!!!

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 02-12-2012 at 11:05 PM..
Old 02-21-2012, 06:17 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
I was wondering if a whole "more raw" version of En Concert exists.
How could they edit out Alizée´s funny laugh at 3:00 minutes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm curious as to what part you are talking about. When you start the actual video of the concert, at 3:00 into it she is singing L'Alize. Maybe you're talking about the intro part. I don't have that part on this computer. I converted the video into mpeg form so I could make a video of my favorite parts and that's all I have on this computer, but when I get home, I'll check out that part and get back to you if nobody else answers you in the mean time.

I am sorry i did miss your answer at the time.
I checked both versions and the difference was way smaller than i thought it was in the first place. It is just a tiny Alizée gasp being removed in the final sound edit i suppose.
However i made a short video so you know what part i was talking about. As i said, at first i thought they cut out more than it really is.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sua_NlSsKhc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sua_NlSsKhc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Old 04-18-2012, 06:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm just about done with a video I've been working on. I wanted to add some scenes from her performance at Acamedia in Mexico last year. The only versions I can find on dc hub are mp4 versions. I have to convert them in order to use them with the program I use and when it's done, the resolution is crap. Does anyone have this file in an mpeg2 version?
Old 04-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm just about done with a video I've been working on. I wanted to add some scenes from her performance at Acamedia in Mexico last year. The only versions I can find on dc hub are mp4 versions. I have to convert them in order to use them with the program I use and when it's done, the resolution is crap. Does anyone have this file in an mpeg2 version?
Most likely the settings of your converter can be changed to prevent any loss .
If not try any video converter and just make sure you set the output to no change . It's free - http://www.any-video-converter.com/p...or_video_free/
Old 04-19-2012, 05:47 AM

Default copyrighted material

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
Most likely the settings of your converter can be changed to prevent any loss .
If not try any video converter and just make sure you set the output to no change . It's free - http://www.any-video-converter.com/p...or_video_free/
Thanks for the advice. I've tried some others and they've had limitations, but this one seems to be working well.

I wonder if anyone in here has worked with posting videos on Youtube. A I mentioned, I wanted to use some footage from her JAM performance at Acamedia in Mexico and I'm wondering if it might be copyrighted. More recent performances I believe are the ones you have to worry about. I've never had problems with her older videos.

I wonder if anyone knows of footage from this performance being used by other people in videos. I'll do some searching myself in the meantime.

EDIT: Well I found a video that was taken by FerAunger of the Acamedia performance and that hasn''t been yanked, so that's a good sign. Plus it's a good quality video.

I may also use some footage from her medley in the Generation 2000 performance.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-19-2012 at 06:11 AM..
Old 04-19-2012, 06:23 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Best versions of both videos available on hub are

Alizee & Javi - Jen Ai Marre - La Academia - 2011-10-09 (HDTV).mpg 405 MB

Génération 2000 - Alizée Medley by FirstSeb.ts 196 MB

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-19-2012 at 06:31 AM..
Old 04-19-2012, 10:32 AM

Thanks MA.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:31 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

This site used to have some great videos uploaded, decent quality and mostly subbed. Can I still find them?
Because I was looking for the gameshow video, doesn't seem to be on YT anymore.. :/
Hope someone could help.

Tags
alizee, audio, download, link, misc, miscellaneous, queries, requests, sharing, video, videos