Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-23-2012, 12:06 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

It kind of annoys me that people still use the term Lolita to describe what she doesn't want to portray. Lolita is a creepy as hell book, of course she doesn't want to be described as a Lolita. A grown woman that is sexy is NOT a Lolita.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
The only good thing I see in all this, it's about those supposed private sexy or nude pict that come over the web when you are a celeb. It's usually fake and very hard to prove. She's now totally protected from this kind of inconvenience...
You are absolutely right! So there is a good side to these tatoos. We'll know right away when those videos that were stolen from dancerman's closet finally surface on Youtube, who's behind him or at least that a certain young woman is or isn't with him ( I should have phrased that differently. ).

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-23-2012 at 05:09 PM..
Old 05-24-2012, 12:23 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Remember, her first love is Dancing, and I believe she would love to have her own dance studio teaching kids how to dance, perform, and the ethics of dancing. And, if I recall, she also has a degree in Information Technology. So she has other business interests rather than just writing and singing.

jmo
Actually, she indicated that a degree in IT is one item she might have persued had she not gone the direction she did.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
It kind of annoys me that people still use the term Lolita to describe what she doesn't want to portray. Lolita is a creepy as hell book, of course she doesn't want to be described as a Lolita. A grown woman that is sexy is NOT a Lolita.
I agree with ya, well I haven't read the book but I did see the 90s movie with Jeremy Irons, watching it once was enough for me, don't wanna see it again. I have a feeling the book would be creepier.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:11 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Actually, she indicated that a degree in IT is one item she might have persued had she not gone the direction she did.
I thought it was comp sci/programming? IT is mainly hooking up cables and fixing computers.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:13 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I thought it was comp sci/programming? IT is mainly hooking up cables and fixing computers.
IT is a general term these days. Information Technology. One aspect is networking, another is hardwre/software support, another is database administration... the list covers all areas.

However, you are correct. She was talking specifically about comp. sci./programming (still another aspect of IT).
Old 05-24-2012, 10:36 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
No Rev it was computer science .... but that leads to a career in IT; the major isnt called IT though

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
yea you are right Aron ... though like I said before a computer science major leads one into an IT career so Rev is half right

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-24-2012 at 10:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-24-2012, 11:55 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Yea, now we are talking. I am calling Lilly next time I need my computer fixed.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:12 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Alizee posted a picture of Robert Pattinson yesterday. She probably did it just because she's a big fan of his, but I'm sure she'd love to have a date with this guy. There close in age (He's 26). He's got a lot going for him. He's successful. He's considered good looking. As I mentioned last week, I think she has her sights aimed high in who she wants to date. He's an actor, model, musician and producer. He's doing very well for himself. I'm sure there are a ton of beautiful woman who would be interested in him, so why would he want to have anything to do with Alizee?

As I mentioned before, any man interested in hooking up with her would be as men look upon it as starting an instant family. Any man would also realize her career has really gone no where since 2004. That may or may not change with this next album, but right now, the state of her career is no asset to her.
But those factors that to a lot of men are a big consideration, wouldn't mean a thing if she still had her original beauty.

A few years ago when I would show my work mates her videos, I 'd tell them to look how unbelievably beautiful this young lady was and that's exactly what I thought of her looks. I used to say "maybe there are some women as beautiful as her, but there is nobody better looking than her". I think her performance on 5/16/2003 best exemplified her beauty. That was definitely what I would describe as the perfect woman.

Her beauty now is a shell of it's former self. You could still say she's beautiful, but you'd have to add a bunch of footnotes to it.
1 beautiful if you're not looking at her back when she's wearing a low back dress
2 beautiful if she's wearing bracelets
3 beautiful if you're not looking at her right side.
4 beautiful if she's not holding her right arm up
What footnotes will we have to add in the coming year?

They say Lindsay Lohan is a train wreck, well that's what is going on with Alizee's beauty. It's like watching a mile long train heading for a collapsed bridge. It has so much momentum, so much inertia, there is no stopping it. One car after another starts heading down into the ravine. It seems to go on for ever. Well with this train wreck, several cars have gone over, but there will be a lot more to follow and in the end, there will be nothing left.

She is quickly throwing away the one quality that would make her a great catch for someone like Robert Pattinson and any other suitable men out there who she might be interested in. If he did take an interest in her and decided to learn about her, I'm sure he would be terribly perplexed at why a 27 year old woman would ever want to get a tatoo of Sailor moon (if that's what it is) on her uppre arm. He would really wonder what is going on inside that head of hers and I think he'd quickly scratch her off a long list; a list that a couple of years ago, she would been would have been far in front of.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:22 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Well, i dont care, i would date Alizee the way she is, i dont see the big deal with her tatoos. I like the tinkerbell on her back, love the tatoo on right arm. She is still just as sexy now as she was then. She still has those sexy legs, sexy hair, sexy smile, etc. I would not go back 10 years for nothing. She is beautiful.