Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

I dunno, but I'm quite sure that's not her arm. That seems to be the leg where she has a salamander tattoo...

Most likely that's the backside of that leg (on the calf muscle area), a common place for tattoos

Last edited by Uroboros; 05-02-2012 at 04:23 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 04:35 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Where ever this tattoo is (seems like her arm) it looks very big ...meh
ALIZEE Y U NO stop getting tattoos
Old 05-02-2012, 05:41 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

That's gotta be her upper arm, near her bicep. Looks like she got a shoulder tat.

Last edited by Euphoria; 05-02-2012 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-02-2012, 05:41 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

i think on 99,9% its her right arm... easily you can see there her Annily tattoo...

Old 05-02-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
i think on 99,9% its her right arm... easily you can see there her Annily tattoo...
I don't see anything else on her arm, but it looks like she's taken the pic at a weird angle. Pretty sure that's the sleeve of her sweater and she appears to have gotten quite a large shoulder/upper arm tat. Disappointing.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:50 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

we know she has on her arm, tatto of Annily... on the left arm (upper part) she has tattoo of bird... so if its arm (of course it is), its right arm...

and weird angle... put your right arm in front of you, take foto... it will be the same position...

Last edited by Karin; 05-02-2012 at 05:55 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Can you really get addicted to tattoos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
That's gotta be her upper arm, near her bicep. Looks like she got a shoulder tat.
That's what it looks like to me.

It's true, it's her body, her decision, etc., but it's getting excessive. I've read about artists having to get their tattoos covered for shows and interviews, shouldn't she be more considerate of that? My opinion on this is that so many tattoos on one person is tacky and off-putting. Even without the look of being plastered with tattoos, there's still a matter of personal responsibility to be considered, whether it's tattoos, piercings.. everything should be taken in moderation.

As for the tattoo itself, I wouldn't get a tattoo with such bright colors personally, or a cartoon character. I think the only tattoo I like of hers is the salamander on her ankle, I think that one is really cute.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-02-2012, 06:03 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well we know she love Japanese anime. Hence the anime style Annily tattoo she had done. I figured it was only a matter of time before she got one of her favorite characters tattooed. So maybe she really like Sailor Moon? Maybe she watches it with her daughter.

And yeah it is possible to get addicted to having tattoos done. Some get addicted to the pain of getting the tattoo. Some get addicted to being able to make artistic, permanent changes to their bodies. Some just simply love tattoos, and once you get one, you want another.

I would guess that Lili is among the last group, she simply loves tattoos, but I don't know her personaly.

Tattoos are becoming more and more popular every year. There was a big article about it on news website I saw the other day. It used to be for "rebels", but now a days, more and more people use them to express themselves, and more and more people, don't stop at one.

Maybe Lili is doing the same thing? A lot of people thought the bird she had done, was to symbolize freedom, maybe from her marriage. But to me, the bird always looked cartoony, more like the twitter bird even. Either way, I'm sure each one has a special meaning to her.

I knew a girl once who got a new tattoo Everytime she had a major event in her life. Breaking up with a longtime boyfriend, getting a new job she really wanted, stuff like that. Was just a way for her to be reminded of things that make her, her.

Last edited by BrianO1; 05-02-2012 at 06:09 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 06:16 PM

It's such a big tattoo, though. That's definitely the second largest one, the Tinkerbell being the biggest. Honestly, I think she's having some sort of identity crisis. Seems like she's really trying to hold onto her youth and it's not working out so well.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Thank goodness these are all just opinions of her and we'll never know the real reason...(until an interview)...