Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 01-02-2022, 12:24 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default A Christmas New Years Fable about Alizee

I am kind of a budding writer; so when I see a video; I make up a story about it.
So my apologies to everyone in advance in the videos and the members of the forum also. First you must play the Official Moi, Lolita video. The french boy stops Alizee; tells her he thinks she is beautiful and wants to take her to town to dance at the disco. She says I can't go I have no money for the Bus. So he gives her the money. Then she runs away. He says When will we go; they are only there a couple of days! She says I have to go home; my step mother will be on the warpath ! When she gets home; her step mother chews her out and says get in the house and clean it up; don't make me beat you ! Alizee takes off to the Disco. Then the next day the step mother says my friend saw you at the disco; so now I am going to beat you ! Alizee says NO and runs away out the back of the garden and hides in some bushes.

Now you must play the Mylene Farmer video Appelle mon numero youtube Mylene Farmer. Our story continues.
The Red Headed Sprite Mylene; the Fairy Queen, Wakes Up and Consults her Crystal Ball. She sees that Man has messed up again ! Oh Dear My Fairies and I will have to work very hard to straighten this out ! But I am tired ; So I will spend the day in Bed !

The Phone Rings. It's Tinker Bell the Fairy. The Queen says Tinker; You Bad Fairy !, where are You ? You promised me Berries for Breakfast, Strawberries, Rasberries, Blueberries and here it is Noon and I have not one Berry to my name ! Corsica ? How did you get to Corsica ? You know my throne is hidden near Paris ! A Gale came up and blew you out to sea ! An try as you might you couldn't fly back ? This sounds like a Big Story about why I have no Berries ! Then you slipped off of the branch of a tree into some Brambles and Weeds and then two Cats started to hunt you ! More Story Tinker ! You thought you were a goner as they thought you were a Bird; so you cried out for Help! Help! Then this girl came along and shooed away the Cats and got you out of the Brambles ! So according to the Rules of Fairydome; you had to Grant her 3 wishes ! I thought some wishes were missing ! What is the Girl's name ? Alizee Jacotey ! And how old is she ? 15 ? What did she wish for ? We are all out of Princes as the Prince de Monaco is married ! Tinker said She wished she could become a Famous Dancer and Singer so she could escape her cruel step mother ! The Queen Can she sing and dance at all; this will be really hard to do ! Tinker says yes she is taking dancing and Singing Lessons. The Queen I suppose you granted this ? Tinker says Yes; I had to . I was going to fly back; but then the girl asked me; But when will I become a famous Dancer and Singer ? I told her you must enter all the contests you see and you will be noticed. You will have the Luck of the Fairies with you ! You will become Famous in the Blink of an Eye ! No Longer will you be the Corsican French Country Girl you will become Alizee ! Now I must be Off for my Fairy Queen awaits ! Alizee says my father is bringing home some Beef; you can stay for dinner ? But Tinker says Goodness No; Fairies do not eat Beef; but only Berries, Spices, Vegetables, roots, potatoes, etc. And now I must be off; I will check back with you from time to time, to see if you have decided on your other wishes.
This is my story as told to me by a Corsican. You may or may not believe it; but you should know that Alizee has a Tattoo upon her back; and the Tattoo is of a Fairy, and the Fairy Tinker Bell. And if you see some pictures of a young Alizee; you will see she has a Quirky kind of smile; which only a Girl who has seen a Fairy will have !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 10-21-2022 at 12:12 AM..
Old 01-31-2022, 02:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Nice imaginative story, Marshal Davout!

And welcome here AA too from me!

Alizée 💜
Old 01-31-2022, 10:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Entertaining story!
Old 02-01-2022, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Thanks for a fun, imaginative story!
Old 09-04-2022, 07:52 PM

Thank You ! AlizeeSuperFanFIN I haven't been on in a while so I apologize for my late response ! Suomi is Finland, I think ? Finnish girls are Pretty !

Edit:

Thank You Scruffydog777 ! I haven't been on in a while so I am sorry for my slow response. Funny story; I saw your Video "I am driving through France with Alizee" so I played it because I thought she might be in the car with you ! Ha! Alizee's videos inspire me to make up stories for them !

Edit:

Thank You Bamagirl ! I haven't been on in a while so I apologize for my slow response !
I don't actually know what I am doing sometimes on the Forum; so all my quick replies seem to be going to the same place ? That seems to be the US Texas Battleship in your picture. I saw where they were towing it; as they had to make repairs for it in a different port. Southern girls are pretty, too ! I have another adventure to post; so I will stumble around Alizeeamerica till I see iif I can post it !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 09-04-2022 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-26-2022, 12:15 AM

Default The Fairy Queen and her Fairies Are Upset with the War in the Ukraine!

The Red Headed Sprite Mylene, The Fairy Queen, and Her Fairies are Upset with the War in the Ukraine; as it prevents them from doing their duties, such as Reducing Pollutions and covertly caring for Sick Kids. So the Fairy Queen summons her Court and has them Dress All in Black. We shall Sing and Dance and Stamp Our Feet and Work Our Magic Against this War ; she says ! ( This is an early Desenchantee and the Sound is low; so you will have to turn up your sound ! I apologize to everyone, for again I make up a story for a video ! It seems to be a strange Affliction I have; but perhaps it is amusing ! )
Old 10-30-2022, 04:36 PM

Default The Fairy Queen and her Fairies are Hired by the French Government!

His Secretary; Colette brought the man into the Office, A Government man to see you, she told Rousseau, the Solicitor ! How does she know I am a G.M. said the man ? You all have that air about you and you all seem to dress alike, she is very perceptive ! What can I do for you; I have paid my Taxes ! It's Not about your taxes, said the GM man ! And I do not participate in the crimes of my defendants said Rousseau ! It's not about your Clients said the GM. Do we have Confidentiality ? Of Course; Attorney/Client Privilege said Rousseau ! It's above that; Top Secret said the GM ! The Rumor on the street is that you represent the Fairies and we wish to hire them ! Rousseau said; The Fairies do not like the government, You do many bad things in their opinion ! We need help against the Virus; said the GM and we are willing to Pay ! Hence our offer to the Fairies to Dance and Sing and work their Magic against the Virus ! You will have to pay the Fairies Price and my Fee said Rousseau ! And do not think to trick or Trap the Fairies as that might go bad for you ! I will draw up the contract and you can sign it and I will transmit it to the Fairy Queen for her signature. Agreed said the GM. He left and Rousseau spent the afternoon drawing up the legal contract. The next day he told Colette; I am going out for a while, I may be gone a couple days. He took a couple taxis around Paris to make sure he wasn't followed and then picked up an extra car he kept at a garage and drove to a second office he kept for special interviews. Then he put a Barbie Tinker Bell Doll in the window in its package and waited. He had a cot in the office to sleep in case he needed it and a small fridge for snacks. He played a game on the computer while he waited. In an hour there was a knock at the door. It was the Red Headed Sprite Mylene the Fairy Queen and several Drone Bodyguards.
You wanted to see me, said Mylene ? Yes the government wants to hire the Fairies to combat the Virus and they will pay you your fee and provide the venue and security said Rousseau. This looks in order; and you reminded them not to try to trick or trap us ? said the Queen. Of Course said Rousseau ! We will do it; said the Queen, I will sign under my Nome de Plume,
Mary Shelley said the Queen ! And so the deal was struck and the Fairies Danced and Singed and use their Magic against the Virus.
Old 11-02-2022, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Thank You Bamagirl ! I haven't been on in a while so I apologize for my slow response !
I don't actually know what I am doing sometimes on the Forum; so all my quick replies seem to be going to the same place ? That seems to be the US Texas Battleship in your picture. I saw where they were towing it; as they had to make repairs for it in a different port. Southern girls are pretty, too ! I have another adventure to post; so I will stumble around Alizeeamerica till I see iif I can post it !
I am sorry for the late response. I have had a lot of on-and-off computer issues, plus I was in the middle of a hurricane (I live in Florida right in the middle of Hurricane Ian) with power loss, etc. So, I have not been able to be as active in the forum lately as I like.
The battleship in my picture is actually the USS Alabama, though I can see the resemblance to the USS Texas! My family is all from Alabama, and I have seen the battleship whenever I drove over Mobile Bay, where it is currently preserved as a museum ship in Battleship Memorial Park.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
His Secretary; Colette brought the man into the Office, A Government man to see you, she told Rousseau, the Solicitor ! How does she know I am a G.M. said the man ? You all have that air about you and you all seem to dress alike, she is very perceptive ! What can I do for you; I have paid my Taxes ! It's Not about your taxes, said the GM man ! And I do not participate in the crimes of my defendants said Rousseau ! It's not about your Clients said the GM. Do we have Confidentiality ? Of Course; Attorney/Client Privilege said Rousseau ! It's above that; Top Secret said the GM ! The Rumor on the street is that you represent the Fairies and we wish to hire them ! Rousseau said; The Fairies do not like the government, You do many bad things in their opinion ! We need help against the Virus; said the GM and we are willing to Pay ! Hence our offer to the Fairies to Dance and Sing and work their Magic against the Virus ! You will have to pay the Fairies Price and my Fee said Rousseau ! And do not think to trick or Trap the Fairies as that might go bad for you ! I will draw up the contract and you can sign it and I will transmit it to the Fairy Queen for her signature. Agreed said the GM. He left and Rousseau spent the afternoon drawing up the legal contract. The next day he told Colette; I am going out for a while, I may be gone a couple days. He took a couple taxis around Paris to make sure he wasn't followed and then picked up an extra car he kept at a garage and drove to a second office he kept for special interviews. Then he put a Barbie Tinker Bell Doll in the window in its package and waited. He had a cot in the office to sleep in case he needed it and a small fridge for snacks. He played a game on the computer while he waited. In an hour there was a knock at the door. It was the Red Headed Sprite Mylene the Fairy Queen and several Drone Bodyguards.
You wanted to see me, said Mylene ? Yes the government wants to hire the Fairies to combat the Virus and they will pay you your fee and provide the venue and security said Rousseau. This looks in order; and you reminded them not to try to trick or trap us ? said the Queen. Of Course said Rousseau ! We will do it; said the Queen, I will sign under my Nome de Plume,
Mary Shelley said the Queen ! And so the deal was struck and the Fairies Danced and Singed and use their Magic against the Virus.
Another great story! You write very well. Thank you for sharing your writing with us!

Last edited by Bamagirl; 11-02-2022 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-03-2022, 09:25 PM

Default The Virus was wrath against the Fairy Queen and sent his Spiders to Get Her !

Thank You Bamagirl ! You are very Nice to say that my writing is Very Good! You will turn my Head; as they say ! Ha! I did not know the Alabama was still afloat; but I had contributed $10 at one time to keep the Texas afloat ! I am Sorry you were in the Hurricane; that must of been scary ! The most I have ever been in is a Tornado !
My pet idea is that they should rebuild all the Houses as Round Houses on the outside; so that they might withstand the Hurricanes better ! I don't know whether that makes sense, though ? You might like the next story, too; although maybe I should stop as this is getting to be all Mylene !

Edit:

Now the Virus was very Wrath against the Fairy Queen ! She and her Fairies and her Drones have Interfered with me for the last time , he said ! And so the Virus sent his Spiders down to attack the Fairies and the Drones and the Fairy Queen to stop her !

And the Spiders tied up all the Fairies and their Drones with their spider webs and so the Spider Queen came down to get the Fairy Queen. But the Magic of the Fairy Queen was so Great that she managed to Free her Drones and the Fairies.
And so the Magic of the Fairy Queen and her Fairies was too Strong for the Spiders and so they defeated the Spiders and the Spider Queen !
And all the people Danced and Sang with the Fairy Queen Mylene and her Fairies
and her Bodyguard Drones; and so the Virus was defeated.
I think they could curb the Viruses; if they installed Infrared emitters in all the building openings; like the food stores and the big box stores always have double-doors in their entrance-ways. In this way Viruses would be eliminated from the people coming and going ! said Mylene , the Fairy Queen !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-06-2022 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-04-2022, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator

Great story and great ideas, Marshal Davout—both the round houses and virus eliminators!
You have a wonderful imagination and I enjoy your writing very much!