Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 10-29-2016, 06:39 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

I have on my computer some pictures and videos from that event. One video was Alizée dans 100%Mag 2010 By FirstSeb. And all of you guys are seen in the video.

And here are a couple of links on the event:

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...M6-(2010-03-31)

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5501
Old 10-29-2016, 10:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post

I think that the guy's name is not Neil but is Mark. That picture was posted also in one old AAm thread, just see the description of this picture at post #1 at http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7259

And I also think, if I'm not mistaken, that Mark's nickname on the Alizée-forum as well as here at the Aam is Backinblack.
I think he appears in this Pour Alizée fan video at 9:07 (select Quality 380p for viewing): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m...r-alizee_music
You are right that his name is Mark. You should've bet me money on it because I would've sworn up and down it was Neil and his forum name like you said is Backinblack.

If I ever get caught up after vacation, I'll post some of the e-mails that went back and forth so people can see how it all went down.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:37 PM

I think most of you know this about the autograph session but just in case there is someone who doesn't, here's how it went down. Luckily I work for an airline so I get pretty good travel benefits. I had gone to the autograph session in 2007 or was it 8 and stood in line and had some cds signed. I planed on going to the one in 2010. I thought I'd ask in the forum if anyone would like me to get them an autographed cd, knowing in the back of my head that could get out of control and it did to a mild point. The list quickly grew to near 50 so I put a limit on it of 50.

Well I had never cared to go to an autograph session before and had no idea how they are run and someone pointed out it might not be a good idea to walk up to the autograph table and plunk down 50 cds to get autographed. If Alizée didn't kill me, the people in the line behind me probably would. So while we were mulling around how to figure this out, FanDeAlifee I think his name was had sent an e-mail to the Virgin Megastore where the event was taking place and Ben received a response to the message.

I'm also trying to find the message that was sent to the Virgin Megastore. I left the contact info up because that store is no more.
question.jpg

question 2.jpg

Attachment 1415

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-12-2019 at 12:04 PM..
Old 11-01-2016, 01:44 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

So, Scuffy, when you met Alizee for the signings--we want to know how that went.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:10 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
... So while we were mulling around how to figure this out, FanDeAlifee I think his name was had sent an e-mail to the Virgin Megastore where the event was taking place and Ben received a response to the message.

And a Virgin Megastore representative sent a reply ...

"Your ambassador will meet Alizée (and her staff) in private ... "

So Scruffy, you were a US ambassador in France?
- ambassador -- an accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country

Or shall we say you were an AAm US ambassador in France?
Old 11-01-2016, 04:07 PM

Default Alizee Autograph

‎Ghislain Rossi‎ to ALIZEE INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB official AIFC group

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-01-2016, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
‎Ghislain Rossi‎ to ALIZEE INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB official AIFC group

[IMG][/IMG]
Great picture. I'll use it on our FB page if that's okay? I wonder what magazine or is it a program that Alizee is autographing for the girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
And a Virgin Megastore representative sent a reply ...

"Your ambassador will meet Alizée (and her staff) in private ... "

So Scruffy, you were a US ambassador in France?
- ambassador -- an accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country

Or shall we say you were an AAm US ambassador in France?
Well the ambassador title stems from that original letter to the Virgin Megastore by FanDeAliFee which I'm still looking for.

Being chosen as a representative of this forum, I wanted to do a good job of it and make a good impression on them. I remembered one picture I saw during that era that really influenced the way I felt about that. It was of Roman at one of the Les Enfoires shows. It showed him in the crowd dressed in a wrinkly t shirt and jeans and I thought this is not the way I want to represent this forum or our country.

In my naivite at the time, I didn't realize the ordeal Roman and other fans went through when they went to these shows where they had to get there about 10 hours in advance and had to wait out in the freezing cold, then swelter inside.

But it worked out well. I designed what went on that pullover and picked out the pullover and for someone who's not very fashion savvy, I think it came out as well as I could've hope for.

Getting back to the actual meeting. I had told before how my video camera had died before the event, so I borrowed one from my brother. To conserve space, I put it in my back pack. I think in the trip over, there is a lever that controls the zoom in and zoom out, that is spring loaded to center, that must've been being pushed upon on the trip over. The result being when I set it up at the autograph session, it kept zooming in by itself.

Well I've spoke of the arrival at the store and meeting the other members. I purchased the cds and we went downstairs to unwrap them. We then met the manager of the store. He asked to see the receipt. My back pack had about 20 different compartments in it. I couldn't find it. Then I thought maybe I threw it out with the wrappers? I went to look in the trash can and it wasn't there. I turned around and everyone was gone in a packed store. I thought everyone but me will be at the autograph session! I ran upstairs and after a few minutes of panic, found them.

We then went on this long walk following the manager which was just like the video of the making of JAM; up and down stairs, through hall ways then we finally came to "the" room. They had the camera lights on so she stood out like a star in the evening sky. It was a surreal moment. The way she was lit up. This incredibly beautiful woman who had meant so much to me and for so long had been so far away, was now right in front of me. We all shook hands with her and there I was face to face with her in a moment that passed too quickly.

So we got to the business of getting the cds autographed. I sat down, brought out the letter. I set up my video camera and was also taking some pictures. I soon noticed the problem with the video camera zooming in on it's own and I straightened it out a couple of times before realizing what was happening.

I was so wrapped up in everything else, I was losing track of the moment. It's then when the woman who was with the filming crew, started asking me questions. That brought me back to reality. Made me again realize "she" was right across the table from me and it was a very emotional moment and in what seemed like no time, it was all over. It was an incredible experience.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-01-2016 at 04:16 PM..
Old 11-02-2016, 01:53 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=favAbh_PT2U
Old 11-02-2016, 07:21 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog hands a Boston T - Shirt to Alizée around 1:30 mins.. I also remember a scene where a he tells in a few words what Alizée meant to him but I just can't find it.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 11-02-2016, 11:35 PM

[QUOTE=Un-rêve;257177]Scruffydog hands a Boston T - Shirt to Alizée around 1:30 mins.. I also remember a scene where a he tells in a few words what Alizée meant to him but I just can't find it.

Un-reve, thanks for the video.