Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-26-2017, 01:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Saw this great picture I hadn't seen before posted by an AIFC member. It's of Alizee at a Mylene Farmer concert in 2013. It didn't have a share button. I don't think they'd mind me posting here, but please don't post it elsewhere.

alizee beautiful picture farmer concert 2013.jpg
Old 12-26-2017, 05:41 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Saw this great picture I hadn't seen before posted by an AIFC member. It's of Alizee at a Mylene Farmer concert in 2013. It didn't have a share button. I don't think they'd mind me posting here, but please don't post it elsewhere.

Attachment 1779
This photo appeared in a tweet from a guy who sat right infront of Alizee at the concert. Lucky guy!

Here is another photo with an unknown fan.

Last edited by kulli; 12-26-2017 at 05:44 PM..
Old 12-27-2017, 07:42 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Here is another photo with an unknown fan.
I swear - some guys get all the luck. This photo better be on his desk, 8x10, framed!
Old 02-12-2018, 09:41 AM

Default Monique Muffraggi

I saw a post by Monique Mufraggi today. She has a FB page for herself and for her school. Of course her school is where Alizée learned to dance. I believe I saw the post because she added one of my FB friends as as one of her friends.

Anywho, some of you probably haven't read the story of my first visit to Ajaccio when I met MM. Before I went there, MerciAlizee had contacted her in the past through e-mail, so with his help, I was able to convey a message to her that I was coming to Ajaccio and I wanted to take some pictures of the school, but at a time when no students were there.

So one morning after my arrival there, I went to the school and met her and received probably the warmest greeting I ever had in my life. It really surprised me. They had a class of very young girls going at the time and she had an assistant who was working with them. She started showing me this one room that was long, but was about as wide as a closet and told me Alizee used to practice in there. I told her I wanted to take some pictures, but asked if there was a time I could come when no students were there. She said Tuesday was her cleaning day, so I could come then. I said great and offered to help her with her cleaning.

Come tuesday when I walked in the door, she looked at me like I was a ten headed monster. She didn't even want to talk to me. Somebody obviously had talked to her and I think probably said it might compromise the kids safety in some way if I posted pictures of the school in our forum, even though I asked to take pictures of the school when no students were there. I was flabbergasted. I could've used some counseling.

The funny part is the school's FB page posts many pictures of the school and the kids.

Here's some pictures posted on her page....
MM16.jpg

MM14.jpg

MM8.jpg

MM6.jpg

MM12.jpg
Old 02-12-2018, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Maybe MM was bipolar or worse.

Oh, and thanks for posting the great pics!

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-12-2018 at 03:45 PM..
Old 02-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Sorry you had to go through that Scruffy, I wonder what went awry
Nice pics!
Old 02-12-2018, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Maybe MM was bipolar or worse. ..........!
I really don't believe that's a possibility. We know so little about her and to say she might be bipolar I think is unfair. I think it was a case somebody said something to her about a stranger taking pictures and probably told her after posting these pictures on the internet, all kinds of stalkers would show up at the school looking for lolitas and she took that too heart.

At least my meeting in 2016 with the very nice woman who runs the Chez Paulo restaurant went a lot better. I believe we communicated before my trip with the help of Steve RMX of our forum who's from Germany who also helped us with the wedding card we sent.

I stayed at a hotel run by her daughter. They all treated me very well including her son who also worked at the restaurant.

Alizee was on the mainland at the time, but I get the feeling that if Alizee had been there, she would've tried to set up a meeting or at least tell Alizee a fan was in town.

In reference to the recent'Whiskey' discussion, after I returned to the states, I sent them a good bottle of American whiskey in thanks.....

Attachment 1855

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-13-2019 at 09:50 AM..
Old 02-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I really don't believe that's a possibility. We know so little about her and to say she might be bipolar I think is unfair. I think it was a case somebody said something to her about a stranger taking pictures and probably told her after posting these pictures on the internet, all kinds of stalkers would show up at the school looking for lolitas and she took that too heart.

At least my meeting in 2016 with the very nice woman who runs the Chez Paulo restaurant went a lot better. I believe we communicated before my trip with the help of Steve RMX of our forum who's from Germany who also helped us with the wedding card we sent.

I stayed at a hotel run by her daughter. They all treated me very well including her son who also worked at the restaurant.

Alizee was on the mainland at the time, but I get the feeling that if Alizee had been there, she would've tried to set up a meeting or at least tell Alizee a fan was in town.

In reference to the recent'Whiskey' discussion, after I returned to the states, I sent them a good bottle of American whiskey in thanks.....
It was unfair on my part without further information. Knee jerk reaction I guess. My apologies. It seems like if she had that concern, she could have handled it differently though.

That was a great gift! Nothing says American whiskey better than Jack.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-12-2018 at 04:01 PM..
Old 02-12-2018, 08:08 PM

I'd really like to know what was said to her to provoke such a strong reaction.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:32 AM

A picture I haven't seen before...

new image.jpg