Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Translations

Old 10-03-2017, 08:17 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Article from Voici magazine today

Article in Voici magazine today:
http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu...n-photo-640045
New Adventure »
Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet: their big project finally realized, the proof in photo

Published on Tuesday 3 October 2017 at 16:46

This summer, Grégoire Lyonnet made a big announcement about his couple on social networks. A project that has just been realized and that the couple has just celebrated not without pride.

Last August, on his Instagram thread, Grégoire Lyonnet was hoping to announce great news to his fans. "I'm going to open a new Lyonnet dance studio in Ajaccio !!! With Alizée we had this project for a long time, it finally materializes for the beginning of 2017, he declared. I have been teaching dance classes since I was 15 years old in my parents' dance studio and what I want to do right now is to pass on the passion for dance, learn to dance at more and more dancers of all ages ... This is the program of our dance studio. The question is: "Are the Ajaccians going to dance as well as the stars?" An announcement that he completed by confirming his withdrawal of Dance with the stars of TF1 for the season to come ...

Pass

>>> Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet: jealousy, envy of baby ... they say everything about their couple
Alizée and Gégoire Lyonnet celebrated the opening of Studio de danse Lyonnet in Ajaccio by publishing this morning
Article in Voici magazine today:
http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu...n-photo-640045
New Adventure »
Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet: their big project finally realized, the proof in photo

voici magazine.jpg