Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Alizee appears a little chunky but as beautiful as ever.
I think Alizee has the propensity to get overweight unless she works hard at keeping it off. I have seen a few of her pregnancy photos and it looked like she had gained about 50 pounds. But when Psyche came out, she was rockin a perfect body again. She gained again in her late 20's, then it looked like she trimmed some of it off, and in this, she looked like she is heavier. Maybe she has a yo-yo weight issue. Maybe she has a on-again/off-again love affair with Ben & Jerry's ice cream

In any event, I still love every pound of her. I don't think she is one to "let herself go."
Old 01-22-2018, 04:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for posting these videos and pictures Ray and kulli!

Quote:
Alizee appears a little chunky but as beautiful as ever.
That seems a little odd. With operating the dance school and I'm sure there was a lot of rehearsals for the Tournée, you'd think her weight would be down. What other reason could there be for........her........to..........gain............ ....weight??

Now that the DALS dance competition is over, it made me think to check the ratings and it looks like season 4, the one Alizée was in is still the one with the highest ratings.

Attachment 1823

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-27-2018 at 09:42 AM..
Old 01-22-2018, 06:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
What other reason could there be for........her........to..........gain............ ....weight??
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8290

Just sayin'

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 01-22-2018 at 06:30 PM..
Old 01-22-2018, 09:30 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Middle age is a time for weight gain. Because Alizee is so physically active, one would expect her to keep the weight down, but she does love her bonbons, Nutella, and ice cream sundaes. It's impressive that she's as slim as she is.

Il Jouait Du Piano Debout is one of my favorite Alizee videos. I like watching her sing it, I like her hair, the audience's participation, and the choice of music. She seems to enjoy the performance as much as the audience does. Alizee does appear, however, emaciated. When I first saw this video, I wondered what was going on in her life that she would be so slim. As it turns out, she was just a slim girl when 15 and 16 years old. It amazes me how comfortable she seems on the stage at that time. I wonder if she ever suffered stage fright.

I suspect Il Jouait Du Piano Debout was made around the time she won the M6 award in 2000. She was pretty slim then. Alizee is, by the way, the most adorable award winner there is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGb6-ktV0dM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0vf8xZVn4I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ZHFO1A0EI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9cSKLPB2nk

Last edited by Shepherd; 01-22-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Old 01-23-2018, 11:11 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Middle age is a time for weight gain. Because Alizee is so physically active, one would expect her to keep the weight down, but she does love her bonbons, Nutella, and ice cream sundaes. It's impressive that she's as slim as she is.
If Alizee is considered middle-aged, then I should be getting a senior citizen discount at the iHop!

I think in the end, a lot of it comes down to genetics. Somebody told me a long time ago when I first started dating that if you want to know what your girlfriend will look like a few decades down the road after having a couple of kids, look at her mother now. If the mom has a caboose as wide as a park bench, you better watch out. If she is sporting a nice figure at 50, that is what you can look forward to with your girl. I have found this to be true more times than not. I think I saw a picture of Alizee's mother in one of her birthday tributes on YouTube and she looked normal sized. Her father is very lanky. She has positive genes on her side, so the only thing left to blame is those blasted bonbons!

By the way, that last link has Alizee in heels! I am so used to seeing her wearing some kind of boot all the time.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:28 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Does she has naturally "bulky" thighs or am I wrong?

Last edited by kulli; 01-23-2018 at 04:35 PM..
Old 01-23-2018, 10:47 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
...Now that the DALS dance competition is over, it made me think to check the ratings and it looks like season 4, the one Alizée was in is still the one with the highest ratings.
Attachment 1823

Yes. Season 4 has been the highest so far. In fact, the subsequent seasons have averaged 1 million less viewers. That is a very significant number. If I were the DALS management I would be digging for "why" every way I could.

Season 4 of DALS was very well managed. I give a lot of credit to the management for how the season progressed. More on this later.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Does she has naturally "bulky" thighs or am I wrong?
There might be a little language difference here due to our country's different ways of using slang, but here in the US, we don't really refer to extra weight around the thighs as "bulk", unless you work at the post office

Remember that Alizee is quite short. An extra ten pounds is noticeable. I am a full foot taller than her, and if I gain ten pounds, you would not even notice.

I have seen her bikini pictures. She has very beautiful curves, as a woman should. I don't see anything that would suggest she was destined to be heavy.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:21 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

You have to remember too that at an early age, Alizée was doing a lot of dancing. In addition to that, she was into kick boxing. So her legs were somewhat muscular in her teens and I believe that is something you can almost never get rid of.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:22 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Look at the third picture people. Fringe dresses can be deceiving.