Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-08-2008, 11:49 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

LOL (or rather, cringe to myself). Is that the same guy who performed a...*cough* beautiful rendition of MJ at the Paris autograph session a while ago?
Old 09-09-2008, 12:13 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
I've heard of the Sony BMG split or rather Sony buying out BMG's share in their partnership but nothing about RCA shutting down their label. Hopefully this relabeling means better promotions for Alizée.

It's good to hear that the concert tickets sold well. Though how much of that is a tribute to the international fans? LOL!
I'm guessing this is related in some way to the Sony buyout of BMG. When Sony and BMG merged, BMG brought the RCA label to the party. Now that Sony owns the whole pie, Sony is the owner of the RCA label. The RCA label probably carries a lot of BMG overhead that Sony does not wish to carry, especially considering there are plenty of Sony labels available.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:13 AM

wmedia is on a distinguished road
The latest news on http://www.rcamusic.fr was posted 30/07/2008 (a news aboute Leona Lewis)

And the Alizée consert in paris is not listed in the consert section, so I think something is in the air with RCA france.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Woof !

Just a Guest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
dude JaG, what was that for? i don't think i like the song anymore...
Awww, sorry mate. The meaning was the contrary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmedia View Post
The latest news on http://www.rcamusic.fr was posted 30/07/2008 (a news aboute Leona Lewis)

And the Alizée consert in paris is not listed in the consert section, so I think something is in the air with RCA france.
August is the month where nothing happens in France, so that doesn't mean much.
The last news announcement (about Lili) was may 6th.
http://www.rcamusic.fr/news/138-aliz...fle-sur-la-pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
LOL (or rather, cringe to myself). Is that the same guy who performed a...*cough* beautiful rendition of MJ at the Paris autograph session a while ago?
Yes, it's the same brave guy. He deserves a medal!
Here he is again. (without preview spoiler for heyamigo )
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...juliette_music
Look him up (rene1111), he made hundreds of video's.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:58 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Guest View Post
Yes I know... so?
Still nothing to find in the jungle out there. Zip.
I like to see some more proof first.

No. First finishing off this!

<div><object width="420" height="339"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k3FncdPlPZrAV8FKI3" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k3FncdPlPZrAV8FKI3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="339" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k3FncdPlPZrAV8FKI3">Fifty sixty</a></b><br /><i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/rene1111">rene1111</a></i></div>
Finally an answer to why Alizée refuse to communicate with her fans, it's evident she lost all hope for humankind as awhole watching this.... thing.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-18-2008, 12:55 AM

wolfram0790 is on a distinguished road

Well hopefully this team change will improve her promotion a lot. I was speaking with a french guy the other day (in English of course lol), and he said, "Alizée?? We don't remember her anymore here in France. Nobody talks about her."

It's obvious things were not going smooth at all over there. I hope her concerts will be a big success, and why not, make a new En Concert DVD! (hehe I badly want a new one).

If french people don't like her anymore, she should move here to Mexico, I'm pretty sure she would be way more popular. We just love her a lot over here
Old 09-18-2008, 01:08 AM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfram0790 View Post
"Alizée?? We don't remember her anymore here in France. Nobody talks about her."
That hurts, that hurts a lot. I know she's obviously not as popular over there as she once was, we've been reminded a million times, but whenever I hear something like this it just kills me. I would give anything for her to be popular again in France, because I know that would make her happy (happier, I should say. She surely is not displeased with her popularity in Mexico, the U.S., and all over Europe. And I remember seeing some African fans, and don't forget As...oh damn it, all over the world ). You know, I just cheered myself up. So what if the French don't appreciate Lili, they'll come around eventually. Funny how you recognize beauty and talent until its at a distance, but completely miss it if its right under your nose.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:28 AM

kerasus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Funny how you recognize beauty and talent until its at a distance, but completely miss it if its right under your nose.
Hehe, that's a good observation. Maybe what makes Lili so appealing to us is that she seems far and unreachable to us like a goddess. I am pretty sure that she won't come to Turkey but I still like to keep hope for that Maybe same for you guys in the USA...
Old 09-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerasus View Post
Hehe, that's a good observation. Maybe what makes Lili so appealing to us is that she seems far and unreachable to us like a goddess. I am pretty sure that she won't come to Turkey but I still like to keep hope for that Maybe same for you guys in the USA...
Well yeah, and i think the fact that she isn't 'doing so well' in her career right now boost to the fandome aswell, or atleast to the magnitude of your fandome. Somehow it triggers the 'knight in shiny armor' thing inside you, like if the fair lady (maybe queen is more suitable) is in need of saving.

If she would had been a superstar and being famous across the world with millions of hardcore fans it would not had been the same thing, atleast not for me.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-18-2008, 03:33 PM

kerasus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Well yeah, and i think the fact that she isn't 'doing so well' in her career right now boost to the fandome aswell, or atleast to the magnitude of your fandome.
I personally like her new style and performances though not as much as MCE era, but anyway we can interpret "being far" as not reaching to her potential as well. The hope of a real explosion in her career also helps me remain as a fan, and if she becomes very famous all over the world I will still continue to love her with the pride of standing by Lili in her "bad times" if you call so...