Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-14-2009, 01:07 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -OC- View Post
I, like many others, discovered Alizée through YouTube.

"She's cute", i thought to myself, then closed the net window so i could go do something else. I didn't really think any other of it and quickly forgot about her again (i was young and stupid, please don't hate me!!! ).
Lol my story is very similar, she stayed in my head until the next day, I had to look her up again Don't worry nobody stoned me, so you'll be fine
Welcome to the forum by the way.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:18 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Lol my story is very similar, she stayed in my head until the next day, I had to look her up again Don't worry nobody stoned me, so you'll be fine
Welcome to the forum by the way.
It's a very normal symptom, waking up the following day and taking up all that info, videos, music, and precious history of Alizee, its the Alizee pandemic and phenomenon!, and we all have it!
Old 12-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Bienvenue à Lilly Town Valley.

Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I, like many others, discovered Alizée through YouTube.

I first discovered her in mid-2006 while watching a WoW related video, which was showing off all the different races dances and where they originated from. Lilly popped up on my screen, strutting her stuff around in the JEAM suit. "She's cute", i thought to myself, then closed the net window so i could go do something else. I didn't really think any other of it and quickly forgot about her again (i was young and stupid, please don't hate me!!! ).

3 years later, I'm sitting one night, bored out of my mind. I decide to search for something random on YouTube, but that doesn't really help my boredom disappear. In the little "related videos" tab, i recognize one certain video. I click on it, thinking "isn't that----". My thought is interrupted by the sight of an incredible beautiful woman. The woman stares out into her audience, occasionally giving them cute little smiles. Behind her stands two guys dressed in red, each wielding an acoustic guitar. As soon as they start playing on their guitars, the woman begins thrusting her hips elegantly from side to side, then starts singing french in the cutest voice of all. All this continues for about 4 more minutes, whereafter the woman accepts the audiences applause.

I was hooked on her after that. Her looks, her voice, everything! That night, i replayed the video about 20 times, just so i could appreciate the girl. After that i needed to know more about who she was. I learnt from the video that the performers name was Alizée, and that she was a french singer. That's all i needed to know, and suddenly began my quest of finding more information about this girl. I searched for her on YouTube, and the first video that showed up was "Moi Lolita". I then fell in love with that video and watched it even more times than i had with "J'en ai Marre". I then read her Wikipedia profile, found this site shortly after and the rest is history.

Welcome OC!

Yes your story is quite similar to most people I guess, thanks to Youtube.
Dig deeper into the forums, there is pretty much everything you need, watch out for the brain overload though, if you start hearing/seeing her when you're doing something completely different it's a sign.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:49 PM

-OC- is on a distinguished road

First of all, thank you for the great reception guys, i really appreciate it.

Secondly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maquis View Post
if you start hearing/seeing her when you're doing something completely different it's a sign.
Well, i don't know about seeing or hearing her (i wish though), but i am thinking about her almost 24/7. That may be a sign that i've been smitten with the, 'oh so horrifying' "Alizée virus" that's been circulating since 2000.

I'm telling ya' though, it's the best disease i ever had
Old 12-14-2009, 02:01 PM

Quote:

Secondly:

Well, i don't know about seeing or hearing her (i wish though), but i am thinking about her almost 24/7. That may be a sign that i've been smitten with the, 'oh so horrifying' "Alizée virus" that's been circulating since 2000.

Indeed.
Don't worry, I (we) know how you feel.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:

Secondly:

Many people like me are not only infected with this virus, but are in a very serious condition. You are a new victim and this site would make you more and more infected by this virus.
All you can do is discuss the symptoms on forum.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Many people like me are not only infected with this virus, but are in a very serious condition. You are a new victim and this site would make you more and more infected by this virus.
All you can do is discuss the symptoms on forum.
I heard there is a vaccine, but it's far from safe, I've been told the few who took it became mean and antipathetic.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
I heard there is a vaccine, but it's far from safe, I've been told the few who took it became mean and antipathetic.
Even those won't work on me. I have became immune to those vaccines. Those are for whom who are in their early stages and nothing in this world can remove her from my mind.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Even those won't work on me. I have became immune to those vaccines. Those are for whom who are in their early stages and nothing in this world can remove her from my mind.
Yeah, I got the mutated virus too.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:43 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Yeah, I got the mutated virus too.
Then we should jointly figure out our next strategy.