Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-03-2012, 12:19 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
That's because it's no longer considered part of " the dark side". Times have changed.
I'm not sure about that Brian, but the times sure have changed, I'll give you that. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig or it allows them to fly. I'm just not sure anymore. Paranoia is really a heightened state of awareness without the delusions lol.

And today's best post goes to..... AZHIRI!!!
Yea, she always makes good posts

Last edited by pepelepew; 07-03-2012 at 12:27 AM..
Old 07-03-2012, 12:26 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri View Post
S.your thinking are always intriguing..however...

1)SKULLS are the trendy of this year.Most of italian-international singers wear it. Or clothing accessory.Don't overstimate the simbolic meaning of that.A skull is a skull is askul is a skull..

2) Do you think she is on the "bitchy"(Rhianna,Gaga,etc..you know what I mean) path, just because she put on the net a little portion of her belly? Ok it's unusual from her, but I think this is alittle thing.She is miles FAR away the "MIlene" kind of stuff....

I think we are now witness of a"teasing" strategy to catch audience attention.It starts breaking her usual reserve, and discovering social network, chat, etc. Now, the single promotion need something more?(belly out!).Would we see an escalation in the month leading to album debut? Well I'm curious to verify that...
But I repeat..as i know Alizee..I would not expect any of gross or without class from her..

I agree in general. Before each of the last couple of albums she did one photo shoot that was controversial (hot). This picture is perfectly within that practice.

I think the suit looks GREAT on her (assuming it is her - and the jury is still out on that one).

With regards to the skulls, this has been a recurring theme with her for years. The symbolism obviously means something to her. If I had a question to ask this would probably be it: What do the skulls symbolize? It could have a special meaning on the island, or some mystical meaning for her. Or it could simply be that she likes the symbol. Without asking her we will never know.

Last edited by Rev; 07-03-2012 at 10:07 AM..
Old 07-03-2012, 05:08 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well if all these forums said were things in support of her tatoos, she may have gotten more than she already has. Do you think maybe we should suggest some tatoos to her and also suggest some other areas of her body she should cover with them?

Like I've said before there will be more to come before that upcoming event in Paris. Right now at least she has still one good profile left. Will that be ruined? Will her midriff or her legs be next? Maybe we should do like I suggested and reccomend some tatoos, at least they'll be something to our liking. Maybe a big AlizeeAmerica on the front of her right thigh?
Old 07-03-2012, 05:25 AM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Rev, What's the "controversial" shoot are you talking?
Maybe it's cos the italian standard about "hot" pics is higher (we have a curious cultural primeval tradition named Monica Bellucci here), but I don't remember any controversial..maybe the "B/W" one? It's harmless in my opinion.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:19 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I can't say I'm really into skulls or cartoon characters, but I like that Alizee is not afraid to wear what she likes. I see a lot of young girls and women trying too hard to look a certain way, whether it be classy, trendy, feminine, edgy, whatever. Alizee dresses rather simply and I think she has a pretty good idea of what looks good on her body and she never looks like she's trying too hard.

By the way, if you're a Mylene fan, you'd know she recently went through a huge skull phase and the woman is almost 50!
I'm going through a "being a fan of Alizée even though she is wearing skulls" phase!

Old 07-03-2012, 07:47 AM

para.izée is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Maybe it's cos the italian standard about "hot" pics is higher (we have a curious cultural primeval tradition named Monica Bellucci here), but I don't remember any controversial..maybe the "B/W" one? It's harmless in my opinion.
Here's Alizee's Idea of a "HOT" picture:

Spoiler: !HOT! > STOP! > Dont go there > chaud! Das ist zu heiß! Troppo caldo! MUCHO Caliente>  

And I'm NOT talking about Mickey D's Hot coffee!...

Last edited by para.izée; 07-03-2012 at 08:04 AM..
Old 07-03-2012, 08:40 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Have a look at her latest picture on her instagram (which I can't upload)

Skulls are in!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:24 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Hmm...I just noticed that my favorite pic of her happens to be one where she is wearing a watch with a skull design on the face of it. Didn't even pay much attention to it until you guys brought up the skull fixation. So that means this can't be a recent thing, since that pic was taken back in the Psych era. (You know, when she had her bob hairstyle with one side noticeably shorter than the other.)

She's into animations and cartoons and skulls. Wonder if she's a Punisher fan.

If so, EASIEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME EVER!

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 07-03-2012, 10:09 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Rev, What's the "controversial" shoot are you talking?

By "controversial" I mean a shoot that surprised her fans. There was the Madonna "Boy Toy" shot, and the B&W photos showing some skin.

I'm not comparing her to others (especially not Monica) just to herself.

Last edited by Rev; 07-03-2012 at 01:56 PM..
Old 07-03-2012, 11:02 AM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

It's logic.Thanks for answer.

Last edited by Aldighieri; 07-03-2012 at 11:05 AM..