Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 08-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

Oh well here let me explain it for you....Oh wait you were using sarcasm!

And I just wanted to say after listening to it a few times, I'm addicted to that flute type instrument
Old 08-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idéaliser View Post
And I just wanted to say after listening to it a few times, I'm addicted to that flute type instrument
I was actually going to get out my flute to use in the song, but I can't manage the air very well, I'm very new to it. The instrument instead is a recorder on my keyboard.

Well, everyone, school is starting tomorrow for me. I don't know how easy it will be because my schedule will be largely taken up for school. If I make more songs, it's inevitable that I'll eventually need electric guitar if I do some of the ones I want. One immediate candidate on my list is Lilly Town, but I would also consider A Contre Courant, JPVA, or C'est Trop Tard (the latter two would be very hard because I would definitely need help with guitars).

That's all that's on my mind at this second, thanks for your feedback.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

I have just begun work on Lilly Town, should be done in a few days.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:55 PM

Bud is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
I have just begun work on Lilly Town, should be done in a few days.
Sweet. That's my third favorite song on the album. You should do Décollage or Mademoiselle Juliette next.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

I have acquired an SM57 and I am going to try and order a drum mic set tomorrow and hopefully be able to play the whole kit at once. So the whole thing is going to get delayed a few more days. But I am just happy I can now afford a decent set of mics. And I want to apologize for the low volume on all the recordings, but I can't make it any louder without the program clipping out of control.

Another side note: my fiber optic internet is getting hooked up tomorrow! It's only 2 Mbps, I don't really get why they have to make it that low... oh well, plenty faster than what I have.