Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-31-2010, 10:50 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

She needs to be perceived as successful in order to fulfill her long-term goals. People, in France, need to demonstrate, in some manner, that they believe she is good.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:08 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

i'll ask my exchange student. be liek YO BRAH. fuckin' alizée, how much work does she do?
Old 09-01-2010, 01:44 AM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Artists can do bunches with a surprisingly little amount of money. Especially when you have friends in the biz. Lets not forget the prior investments as well.

Old 09-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
We don't really know what her financial situation is, but I believe she needs to start having some success, sales wise, either albums, singles or concerts in order to continue her career.
She can have a good living without doing anything or at least she can always have money for her shopping as long as she is with family.

She doesn't need money to continue her career, but she definitely needs success which hasn't came with this album. It's not her who needs money now. It's her producer who need money, so that they can have confidence in the artist. They are doing business. If they have confidence in her for profits, they will invest otherwise they won't.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 09-01-2010 at 10:47 AM..
Old 09-01-2010, 12:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
She doesn't need money to continue her career, but she definitely needs success which hasn't came with this album. It's not her who needs money now. It's her producer who need money, so that they can have confidence in the artist. They are doing business. If they have confidence in her for profits, they will invest otherwise they won't.
I'm a little confused by your statement MA. You say she doesn't need money, but her producer needs money. Well doesn't that money have to come from Allizée or her music, which in effect means she has to generate more income?
Old 09-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm a little confused by your statement MA. You say she doesn't need money, but her producer needs money. Well doesn't that money have to come from Allizée or her music, which in effect means she has to generate more income?
Oops! that statement seems to bit odd. I mean to say that she can still have a good life without even if she doesn't earn much from her work considering the fact that she is part of a rich family now. Having extra money is always good. Success of her albums and profits are needed more for her survival in the music industry and that profit will have to come from her albums only. She will have to generate more income for her staying longer in the industry and self-dependency.

Does it still look bit odd? If yes, then ignore it.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 09-01-2010 at 12:32 PM..
Old 09-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Artists can do bunches with a surprisingly little amount of money. Especially when you have friends in the biz. Lets not forget the prior investments as well.

jaja love that penguin thing!

Old 09-01-2010, 06:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Oops! that statement seems to bit odd. I mean to say that she can still have a good life without even if she doesn't earn much from her work considering the fact that she is part of a rich family now. Having extra money is always good. Success of her albums and profits are needed more for her survival in the music industry and that profit will have to come from her albums only. She will have to generate more income for her staying longer in the industry and self-dependency.

Does it still look bit odd? If yes, then ignore it.
It makes good sense now M.A.