Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-30-2009, 04:02 AM

Vil is on a distinguished road

Was it TV Azteca? I think I saw a clip on youtube where some news anchors on TV Azteca were reflecting on Alizee's success in Mexico. I'll have to find it again

Thanks for the welcome TheBarret I want to get to know more about Alizee of course and chat with her fans!

My random "freak-out" moment: last month I was in Spain doing study-abroad, and as I was walking home from the uni, there was some kind of music system (might have been one of those radio station vans that play music out of the back of their van), and they started playing "Moi Lolita". I was like OMG they're playing Alizee!!
Old 08-30-2009, 04:13 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vil View Post
Was it TV Azteca? I think I saw a clip on youtube where some news anchors on TV Azteca were reflecting on Alizee's success in Mexico. I'll have to find it again

Thanks for the welcome TheBarret I want to get to know more about Alizee of course and chat with her fans!

My random "freak-out" moment: last month I was in Spain doing study-abroad, and as I was walking home from the uni, there was some kind of music system (might have been one of those radio station vans that play music out of the back of their van), and they started playing "Moi Lolita". I was like OMG they're playing Alizee!!
Yeah it was TV azteca well here in the US theyre called Azteca America it was last year when she canceled her autograph session I believe it was March I would pist the video but im in my ipod XD thats pretty cool you could study abroad and better off listiening Alizée on the radio!

Well welcome to Alizée America also from my part and like The Barret said hopefully you'll hang around more often and not forget this place XD Bienvenido!
Old 08-30-2009, 07:54 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post

I discovered Alizée when I was listening to RMF - polish most popular music radio, it was about 1:30 AM, because I can't sleep that night(thanks to that Some kind redactor(thanks for him too), after the informations, announced hit by young and beautiful Corsican singer named Alizée, and then played Moi... Lolita, I was stunned by voice and music. Next day I found music video of Moi... Lolita, I have seen Alizée, and that was a great shock, I was staring at clip, one, two, five times, I don't remember. Then...
... easy to guess what came next
Old 09-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Drummer Boy

Forrplay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
i am afraid my story is not very exciting. she is very popular in our part of texas. they play her on the radio and in clubs. i joined here to find out more about her.
Say what?! I live in Texas and they don't ever play her on the radio that makes me angry I discovered her when i began playing wow and was like "hmm odd dance wonder where they got it from" one short google later i was hooked, this was 5 years ago
Old 09-03-2009, 04:57 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrplay View Post
I live in Texas and they don't ever play her on the radio that makes me angry
As I remember Texas is sooo big state, about 700 thousand sq kilometers. So you just have hard luck in your part of Texas, they don't know what they are missing;p Karlalizee lives in lucky part of Texas, where they know Alizée.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:48 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gate Keeper View Post
I was on another forum and we where discussing music and someone mentioned Alizee and linked the song J'en Ai Marre and well the end.
Same thing happen with me in the winter of 04-05, it was La Isla Bonita.
Someone linked the Video with something like Cute Girl.

I watched that Video for at least 2.5 hours before I could pull away to find out who she was.
I just kept asking myself WHO "IS" THIS GIRL.

Last edited by ALS; 09-03-2009 at 06:01 PM..
Old 09-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Wow I wish I had seen this thread before, I would have posted earlier.

I guess that for all Lilly fans, the story of how they discovered her is very special to them, or at least it is for me. Here's how I discovered Alizée:

One time back in January ('09) I was over at my cousin's house and I had brought my laptop and my cousin and I were playing games on our computers. Anyway, I got a little hungry and went to their kitchen where my parents and my uncle were seated and my uncle asked me if he could borrow my laptop to show my parents something. I was a little reluctant because I was having fun but I brought my laptop over and he went on youtube and showed my parents and me one of the "J'en Ai Marre" performances. At first I though it was just another pretty face and actually ignored the video, but after it was done, the music and her lovely voice was stuck in my head and it would not get out. The next day I woke up and I still couldn't get it out. I went to my laptop and checked my internet history and looked for the video and really watched it for the first time. I was stunned, I was mesmerized, the list goes on. After a day or two I started downloading her videos, and just searching her name on Google to find more about her. After a week or two I found this site and checked it out every now and then. Too bad I waited 'till July to join but at least I'm here now. And that's how this little red fish was hooked!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:39 PM

Emilon is on a distinguished road

My story:

I was watching T.V. one night and I happened to stumble on the World Music Awards. Right then the hosts introduced her and she came out and performed Moi...Lolita. I could not tear my eyes away. She was wearing a really short skirt and her butt practically hanging out from the skirt... Anyway, I was like Who is that girl? So the next day at school I searched her and voila, I was introduced to Alizée. This was back in 2002. Wow, I'm old.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:49 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilon View Post
My story:

I was watching T.V. one night and I happened to stumble on the World Music Awards. Right then the hosts introduced her and she came out and performed Moi...Lolita. I could not tear my eyes away. She was wearing a really short skirt and her butt practically hanging out from the skirt... Anyway, I was like Who is that girl? So the next day at school I searched her and voila, I was introduced to Alizée. This was back in 2002. Wow, I'm old.
Interesting story Emilon, you're really lucky to have seen her back in 2002 , its funny; my story was kinda similar XD next day after seeing her first thing at school...google search:Alizée....et voila! Its like some sort of destiny to discover Alizée.

It feels good knowing that Im not the only fan in L.A.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:03 AM

Emilon is on a distinguished road

Yeah, it's pretty cool.Do you think we're the only ones based out of L.A. here?