Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2009, 08:50 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road
Default What is everyone's feeling about this?

I have read a lot of people's postings about being let down, feeling poorly due to the unfortunate end-of-year events which have taken place in Alizée's universe last year, et. al.

As of yet, nothing definite has been stated by Alizée, or her new management, so everything hypothisized about what has actually happened is still not founded in absolutes, that I am aware of, aside from her having cancelled her October concert, and having attended the awards ceremony in Mexico.

It is my personal feeling that I still support Alizée and will not pass judgement on anything not founded in facts that might transpire this year until they are made available for her fans.

I am and have continued to vote for Alizée on Radio Atlantis and for the haircut contest running currently.

I have noticed however, that she has fallen off in the voting on Radio Atlantis and I wonder if it is because some of her fan base has lost interest in her.

It would be nice to show her that there are those of us who still care about her standings, even though Radio Atlantis does not mean too much since it is more of a paid voting system and a way for them to make money. Still if there is no other voting contest going on at this time, or in the future that she may be a part of, why shouldn't we back her up?

She is still my favorite singer, and I haven't lost my feelings for how she makes me feel, which many others here have also felt at one time about her.

How do you all feel at this time about her?