Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Which member is your favorite?
Taeyeon (way to be original ) 1 4.55%
Tiffany (I certainly don't blaim you) 3 13.64%
Jessica (bet this gets pressed a lot) 3 13.64%
Hyoyeon (aka 'Press this or the lawn ninjas will be after you) 2 9.09%
Sooyoung (if you can stand a girl taller than you) 1 4.55%
Sunny (you know, the brightest smile? ) 0 0%
Yuri (cursed by the black pearl?) 3 13.64%
Yuna (doe eyed darling...) 1 4.55%
Seohyun (maknae ftw!) 1 4.55%
I love them all! <3 2 9.09%
Where is Alizée's button??? 11 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Can someone help me get a screen cap of Hyoyeon in the GG mv, when she says 'Kiss'? It's at like 2;00 or 2:01. Please? I need need this to show that it's the thing that made me fall in love with her! Just post it here.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:50 AM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

sup gaiiiiys

jus wan2say that soshi style new layout is out and it looks amazing
scroll over the header banner and see the worlds best pop act reach all new heights wit its dedicated fanbase hahaha

http://style.soshified.com/

my man barret (yeh his name is Andrew lol) is a retired member of the styling staff, but he was just as happy to see the new layout
they gave him the idea to make a drawn version of snsd, bt when he had liek no scanner, i guess they moved on airbrush

it mosly caters to girls but its a nice place to find gifts for girls. cos all the clothes articles have a link to where you can buy ^_^

vvvvvvman u ghana be happy with hyo in the middle hahahah

Old 08-05-2010, 11:00 AM

Hmm... Joonhyuk, I missed that post. Yes, I saw the new layout a while back. And... YES!!!!! Score! Hyo in the middle! WHOOT WHOOT!!! Also, as anybody who reads this thread most likely knows, the 3rd anniversary of the girls is coming. And with the anni message thread over at SSF growing exponentially, well, I urge you to copy whatever you post there here. So we can all see what each other has written. So, here's mine, straight off of SSF:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY on SSF
So... Three years...
Three years ago. In 2007, I was 15, about to turn 16. Foreign music? Well, foreign music is of course NOT popular in USA. So, I had very little chance of discovering any foreign artists, SNSD included. So I have not followed you since the beggining. I found out about you this past... Hmm... I believe it was May. Then in June, I started looking at a lot you had done. It was then that I first considered myself a 'S<3NE'. And I couldn't help but love what you all do. Everything, from your music, to the shows you go on. All 9 of you are absolutely amazing young women. And yet we still have people that dislike you. But, that will always happen. We also still have people who call themselves 'S<3NE's', but claim to only love three or four girls. But that's ok too. You can't control people's opinions, and there is no universal perfection. But I love all 9 of you. There is no doubt in my mind about that fact.

Hyoyeon:
My dancing queen. You stole my heart with your amazing smile in the Girls' Generation music video. Then again with your amazing dancing in the Into The New World music video. And continuously throughout videos, it kept happening. Over and over, I fell for anything you did. And I continue to fall every time I see you. Thank you for being so awesome! I can't express all of my thanks in words, but I hope you understand... Oh, and funny fact: You have the same birthdate as my mom! Though, she is 18 years older.

Tiffany:
The Mushroom. Well, you snuck up on me. I didn't expect to be such a big fan of you. But I couldn't resist your amazing voice. It was apparent that you would move into a high place after I watched you perform your duet with K.Will. And I think it's so cool how a girl from America could be recruited by a Korean company to be in the most internationally loved Korean group of all. If I were Korean and could speak Korean, I'd move to California and try out for one of the boy groups! But anyeays, thanks for being so bright! Once again, there are no words that can properly thank you...

Yoona:
The doe eyed beauty. So, with you, I am lost for words. I can't figure out what it is about you that I love so entirely much. But I do. You stand out to me for some reason. Allways. If I see you anywhere, I can't help but look to see you better. Just being you, I guess... Yoona, don't stop with being you, it's working very well!

Sunny:
The aegyo queen. Hmm... Again, you kind of snuck up on me. I never expected to love you so much as I do. You to have one of the best voices in the group. And it has rocketed up my level for you. I can't really say I love one member more that any other. But I can say that certain members catch my attention more. And you started catching my attention without me knowing. I allways had you in my peripheral vision, whether my pupils were focused on you or not. And it finally hit me recently, that even though you started out low in my list of focus, you got very near the top without even I knowing.

Sooyoung:
The shikshin. What a cute sounding word. I guess it fits. What is it about you? A je ne sais quoi... You have a tomboyish sort of look, but it's so beautiful. And you are absolutely hilarious in tv shows. You just steal the show all the time. I can't help but laugh at your antics. And when you are in music videos or performances, I love your smile as you sing. You seem to truly enjoy excersising your brilliant vocals.

Seohyun:
The maknae. Again, a very cute word, and very fittingly so. The youngest member, I was ver surprised to learn you were older than me. I was born 10-25-1991. So when I learned you were born the July before I was taken quite aback. I don't think you are immature or naive, however. But you don't look a day over 16. And yet, vocally, you are one of the best. And you started that way. Your voice was amazing from the start. And it continues to improve. And you are such a maknae. You look and play the part very well. Everything you do is co cute. But you are growing into an absolutely gorgeous young woman.

Taeyeon:
The kid leader. Ah, my fingers are getting tired. Anyways... Well, technically, you were the first member I saw. The first I ever saw anywhere. And to be honest, it was your smile (I first saw a .gif image, so I saw you all before I heard you) that made me look into you girls. That's a pretty powerful smile. I have never been compelled to look up a woman because she had a great smile. Plenty of woman do, and I never attempt to learn about them. But I had to know about you, and SNSD. And I am so glad I did. Thank you so immeasureably much for that. It's kind of all thanks to you!

Yuri:
The black pearl. And such a curse you put on me! No, not a curse. An enchantment. You don't curse people. To love you, and all SNSD, is a blessing. And you were just as big a part of that as anyone. You kind of hide in the back somtimes. But you still captivate me. All of us. A very subtle spell, that is unique in a great way. It just makes you Yuri. And you are so funny. I can't help but laugh at all your little quirks. Way to be the black pearl, and keep it up!

Jessica:
Last, but most certainly not at all the least, the Ice Princess. Hmm... Another former American. You know, with all of you going to Korea, it's no wonder there are so few popular female Asian Americans in USA pop culture! Just playing. I love you as much as Hyoyeon or any other member. But something about you is very special. I can't tell you what. But you are so beautiful, and such an amazing vocalist. I want to thank you, most of all. Because even though I don't look at you or listen to you as much, I still love you as much as any other member. You are so good that you keep me coming back for more as much as anybody. Once again, no thanks can be expressed...

SNSD:
Ahh, as one. That is when you are each most amazing. You bring each other to your best. It's because you are nine that you are so amazing. The sum is so much more than the parts. Your individual quirks, antics, and whatnot, are awesome on their own. But when multiplied by and added to each other, well, it equals an amazing thing. And even though you have 9 members, no two are exactly alike. You're all so unique... And it makes SNSD into what you all are. What that is, well, I can't really describe. But it's one of the most amazing things...
Thank you all, all 9, HyoTiNaSunSooSeoTaeYulSica!
*bows
Well, there we go. Hope you like it!!!
Old 08-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

@VVV: I like your post, I would also sometimes write something, but the thing is I've watched only a few videos from the Soshi youtube channels, so I can say I'm a fan who hasn't done his 'homework', to put it like that. When I watch videos of them (that is, every day), I prefer the official music videos. I am also too biased at the moment. I like Soo Young the most, for beauty and for her character. There was a new thread created which analyzes her personality, I found it really impressive: Of beautiful souls and humanity in general.

I'll probably post something on the anniversary thread tomorrow and copy it here.

Edit: here's my post:

Quote:
Happy 3rd Anniversary SNSD !

I feel like arriving late to a party as you were already making people happy with your music and I missed most of that part. I've only discovered your music a few months ago and it's certainly the best thing that has happened to me this year. I have always loved pop music the most, despite that it's very unpopular where I live. On the radio, it's always the same boring music that has no originality but only aims for commercial success. The music charts are not worth following because of the bad songs that no one remembers just a few months later. It's a difficult thing to find good music, it takes some effort sometimes, and luck also plays a big part in it. That probably makes it even more rewarding when I find a new good singer or band. I consider myself very lucky that I know about your music, it fills me up with positive energy and I only started to enjoy very happy songs thanks to you. Your songs are dominating my playlist right now.

What I like about you is that, in addition to making good music, you're also caring with your fans and the staff, which I consider a very important thing. Many other celebrities forget where they started and look down on people, which makes them deserve to have their anti-fans. But you have nothing in common with that kind of arrogant people, and I don't understand why you have anti-fans too, I just don't see it justifiable in any way. I hope you'll eventually succeed to make them all change their minds.

I wish you good luck and hope your popularity will grow a lot, especially in countries outside of Asia. The world needs to find out what good music is really like.

Last edited by Lucian_RO; 08-06-2010 at 01:04 PM..
Old 08-12-2010, 10:11 AM

Ok, now if only I could get a ticket to SM Town! I can practically afford a ticket to LA right now, Air Train is having an air fare sale, it's $139 for a (sadly one way... ) ticket to LAX!!! Grr... I can practically taste it... I kind of fell into some money recently, thanks to the selling of something special to me, but it's not enough to afford the plane AND concert ticket... So close...
Old 08-12-2010, 02:57 PM
FOR[e]VER 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Ok, now if only I could get a ticket to SM Town! I can practically afford a ticket to LA right now, Air Train is having an air fare sale, it's $139 for a (sadly one way... ) ticket to LAX!!! Grr... I can practically taste it... I kind of fell into some money recently, thanks to the selling of something special to me, but it's not enough to afford the plane AND concert ticket... So close...
weeeelll, there are plenty of soshified members that have extra tickets to sell
top donator jerzideva has like 5 tickets for sale pretty cheap, he may willing to give u one. free.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Hey VVV chat up Jimmy Dean he has an exta ticket close to the floor seats i believe. Oh yeah what Joonhyuk said he sure does sell em for cheep.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:06 AM

Well, I appreciate the thought, guys, but like I said, it's really only enough to afford the plane ticket, not counting hotel, food, trans, all that. It's not happening. WHich kind of sucks, like I said, so close... But yet still so far...

Well, that's life, and no matter how bad it sucks, it can't get any worse, and it can't get any better, because thing just are the way they are, so I best quit my b*tch*ng.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:18 PM
FOR[e]VER 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Well, I appreciate the thought, guys, but like I said, it's really only enough to afford the plane ticket, not counting hotel, food, trans, all that. It's not happening. WHich kind of sucks, like I said, so close... But yet still so far...

Well, that's life, and no matter how bad it sucks, it can't get any worse, and it can't get any better, because thing just are the way they are, so I best quit my b*tch*ng.
contact B, he'll try his hardest definetly to get you a seat.
as for food and all that im sure some of the guys here can help u out when u need it. sone nation is united ^^,

Old 08-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Yeah defenetly i got u bro lol, if u can go to LA and get a ticket eather talking to B. or Jimmy u dont have to wory about anything else in LA i got the rest lol. Like Joonhyuk said Sones unite lol. OH Joonhyuk u going to the Concert or the meetup?