Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2014, 02:52 PM

daniel1985 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

We know the risks. If another tour is announced, we will again make reservations
I was going to say: Hell to the No!

But then you reminded me...

Quote:

no one can ever take the place of Alizée.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

Same here. And that's why I will always forgive her, what ever she's doing and how much it hurts. I just can't imagine my life without her. She's part of my life for 11 years now and leaving her would be like removing a part of myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

... and I would go back to her after all because deep inside I just couldn't let go even if I tried... never mind...
Sigh... I'm just glad it's not a marriage, because you're right and right now I feel whipped.

Edit:

Quote:

But her latest statement has me wondering.

"Like you I am sad, but it is only a postponement... I'll see you very soon to announce some great news".
Great news!

No, not a baby...

This just in from Alizee's Facebook page!!!!!!!!!

"Hello everyone - especially my favourite fans (i.e. those that comprise Alizee America). Had to postpone the blonde tour to re evaluate things, but you know what?... I've finally come to my senses. Time to get rid of these god awful tattoos. I'm so sorry for putting you through the pain of seeing me destroy my natural beauty, but I'm going to get that **** sorted - pronto! Had to postpone the 'Blonde' tour, because lets face it: I look way better as a brunette! Still going to be sprinkling my own style in to albums, but... teaming up with MF and LB again from here on out! Shouldn't be long before I produce the kind of concert you all want again. Phew! It has been a bumpy ride, but the pain is over and Alizee's coming home! See you Soon. A."

Yay!!!

Oh, wait.

Last edited by daniel1985; 09-09-2014 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts

Tags
alizee, blonde, olympia, tour