Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-10-2013, 01:04 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Alcohol is just as bad, if not worse. I guess people are just pansies nowadays. Prohibition didn't work out too well.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:32 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Well that's kool, but whether or not you consider it one the medical community as well as the country you live in still considered it one and that is why it is deemed illegal in 48 states.
That's not why it's illegal. THC is in the same drug category as caffeine, which I believe is legal (or I'm breaking the law every day.) Calling something a "drug" doesn't make it illegal, and it doesn't mean it's bad. There are plenty of legal drugs, including medicine as well as recreational drugs. And last I checked, pot is legal in 18 of God's Own United States.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

Im pretty sure it's known i have a big love affair with mary jane. I smoke the finest herb from the wellness center. When it comes to kush and the many ways you do it smoke/vape/edibles/etc it is up to you. There are healthy safer ways to reduce the harmful parts of smoking weed. I prefer weed over alcohol, but thats me. I smoke everyday atleast 5-10times a day. Actually smoking a bowl as I write this up. When it comes to party drugs thats when things can take a turn if you have addiction problems. Stuff like coke is easier to find and cheaper than weed when you buy more and more in bulk. I've played with coke here and there when at clubs or a party and actually, but have actually turned it down more than I've done it. It's one of those right people, right moment things for me... never gone looking for it. If it happens to present it self then its a simple yes or no. For some its not that easy and the self control issues amung other things probably are major factors for addicts opposed to a recreational user who can stop and go no problem. I will say if you do mess around with enough of them such as ACID it can change you. Psychedelics are things I've never done, but my buddy took 13 hits of cid and hasn't been the same dude since.

---------------------------------------------------

Old 04-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
That's not why it's illegal. THC is in the same drug category as caffeine, which I believe is legal (or I'm breaking the law every day.) Calling something a "drug" doesn't make it illegal, and it doesn't mean it's bad. There are plenty of legal drugs, including medicine as well as recreational drugs. And last I checked, pot is legal in 18 of God's Own United States.
I was obviously talking about recreational use which is 48 not medical use but nice to see you can be a wise guy
There is a big difference between medical drugs and caffeine versus other drugs and I feel sorry for you if you can not see or understand that NON SUBTLE difference because even idiot law makers can!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

I've noticed caffeine is a drug of some sort.. why else would you be able to buy large amounts on the black market such as The Silk Road.

---------------------------------------------------

Old 04-11-2013, 02:35 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 04-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..