Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-21-2009, 05:43 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee and the Cleastream affair...

Today , in Paris, open one of the biggest political trial of the year for France.
The "Clearstream list" affair. The affair is too complicated to be exposed here, but to do a simple recall, famous peoples appears in the list as owner of a secret bank account. Everybody know now that the list is actually a fake.
The president Sarkozy is a plaintiff in the case (and probably the reason of the operation).
As you know (or maybe not) fakers have put on the list a mix of politics and showbizz people including our Alizée !
On tv, analists are talking about some names, but always says " the singer" (without naming Alizee).
So I asking myself if she put some advocate on it, and if she's also plaintiff (like the president !) in this case...

The trial is going to last 4 weeks.

Last edited by Bigdan; 09-21-2009 at 07:34 PM..
Old 09-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Today , in Paris, open one of the biggest political trial of the year for France.
The "Cleastream list" affair. The affair is too complicated to be exposed here, but to do a simple recall, famous peoples appears in the list as owner of a secret bank account. Everybody know now that the list is actually a fake.
The president Sarkozy is a plaintiff in the case (and probably the reason of the operation).
As you know (or maybe not) fakers have put on the list a mix of politics and showbizz people including our Alizée !
On tv, analists are talking about some names, but always says " the singer" (without naming Alizee).
So I asking myself if she put some advocate on it, and if she's also plaintiff (like the president !) in this case...

Why must trials and fake BS always come to my favorite singers? This is just ridiculous. I dont know anything about this yet, I'll check it out. Thanks Bigdan
Old 09-21-2009, 07:09 PM

SDB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The "Cleastream list" affair. The affair is too complicated to be exposed here, but to do a simple recall, famous peoples appears in the list as owner of a secret bank account. Everybody know now that the list is actually a fake.

Yeah, I read about that in the papers, some guy who also wanted to run for president made it happen that N. Sarkozy's name was on the list, and he has admitted iirc.

Didn't know about Alizée being on it too...curious as to how this will be solved.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:13 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I forgot all about this story. Bigdan, thanks for reminding me about it. It will be interesting to see how this story ends.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:22 PM

it's seems that all the "victims" of the fake listing as to go to the trial !
( Alizee too !)

http://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/Justice/...arlent-135184/

You can find a quote of Alizee about the affair in this article.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:39 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
it's seems that all the "victims" of the fake listing as to go to the trial !
( Alizee too !)

http://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/Justice/...arlent-135184/

You can find a quote of Alizée about the affair in this article.
What amazes me is how STUPID can you be to put all those well known people on a fake list and expect that nothing is going to happen to you.

If this was for political revenge the individual responsible is way too incompetent and clueless to ever hold public office.

Alizée's response when asked translation.

Quote:
Alizée, Singer
"I've never had an account in the Clearstream. It is possible that my name appears because at that time I was on top of the bill and it was then very easy to put my name."
Old 09-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Against The Current

thanks for the translation ALS, do you or anybody know what she means though? i dont really get it.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
What amazes me is how STUPID can you be to put all those well known people on a fake list and expect that nothing is going to happen to you.
The fact that this list is obvioulsy ridiculous is now envisage as a part of the trap...

and about Alizée words, she just say that she suppose that the man who create the list think about her cause she was "hype" at that time...
Old 09-21-2009, 08:09 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
The fact that this list is obvioulsy ridiculous is now envisage as a part of the trap...

and about Alizée words, she just say that she suppose that the man who create the list think about her cause she was "hype" at that time...
thanks again Bigdan, do you know when this list was made?
Old 09-21-2009, 08:15 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

Thanks Bigdan! that helped