Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-25-2007, 03:43 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Talking Well Alizee is still well known and adored

I was on another board (Automotive) and some one made an OT post on how hot Eve Longoria from Desperate Housewives is. Well I made a point of saying that I thought the French chick was still more appealing. I posted one of Alizee's blue bikini pictures of her walking on the beach. I did not put her name to the post
From that point on the Alizee posts started rolling in. One after another the YouTube videos started being posted by other members on the board.
The usual accolades followed about how much they liked her.

This might be something that most of us don't realize, that she may be out of sight but she is NOT out of mind with many guys.

You may want to hit some boards around the net and do some un-official polling via this type of nudging of the minds of the board members.

Come December when the new CD and accompanying music videos hit the web Alizee's fans may be right back in her pocket. I'm pretty sure this time more people will be behind her since probably 50% of her fans didn't find her until after her three year sabbatical had started.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:00 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

That's awesome. I just might shamelessly plug her on the one other forum (not Alizée-related) that I participate in.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:09 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

there is no denying that she is an internet legend. almost everyone that has spent a decent amount of time on any forum (of any topic) has at least seen her. I know that is how I discovered her first.

hell, even on a WVU football forum at rivals.com several of the people have that dancing JEAM gif as their avatar.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:13 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

It is a bit strange that see has such a far reach on so many forums, around the place.
It's just unfortunate that this usually takes the form of her being a mere sex symbol, rather than the complete, amazing person she is. But, I suppose, any publicity is good publicity. And, if it weren't for this classification of her on many forums, we would not be fans, so in this sense this is a very good thing, and we should proceed to continue this shameless plugging.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:29 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Even my friend who despises the French (less now that Sarkozy is president) enjoys watching Alizée performing J'en ai marre, albeit with the sound muted .
Old 09-25-2007, 05:33 PM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
Even my friend who despises the French (less now that Sarkozy is president) enjoys watching Alizée performing J'en ai marre, albeit with the sound muted .
The drums that play just as she starts dancing makes the experience alot better.

"I am a MARSmallow"

Old 09-25-2007, 06:34 PM

@m@gerdrengen is on a distinguished road

Hello - new member her from Geenland / Denmark - until know - just hallo from here :-) I adore Alizee
Old 09-25-2007, 06:45 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

yup that's how i got on board. i was on a fantasy baseball forum and browsing an off topic thread called "What is the best youtube video ever?" where people were posting their favorite youtube clips. that day might have been the most important day in my life in recent memory because it was definitely life-changing.

i think if i didn't look at that thread, i probably still wouldn't know about alizee's existence because i haven't run into her anywhere else.

hey brad, so where did you first find out about her?
Old 09-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by @m@gerdrengen View Post
Hello - new member her from Geenland / Denmark - until know - just hallo from here :-) I adore Alizee
Welcome @m@gerdrengen
Old 09-25-2007, 09:10 PM

happyindyguy is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee is a beautiful, lovely and innocent devil

All I can say is that Alizee is a beautiful, lovely and innocent devil, who has made me obsessed for two weeks, by accidently watching her video “I am not Twenty”. This little devil I believe will destroy everything of mine. I have a beautiful wife, two nice kids and reasonably reputable career in biology. I must submit a major grant proposal and a manuscript by October 5 deadline. Apparently, I did not do anything in past two weeks, besides surfing nets about here in my office, pretending I was working. Watching her video or reading anything about her is equal to taking drugs, but much powerful. I have been very confident that I understood all the biological ramification of many kinds of addiction. However, I am failing very badly this time. I must get rid of this addiction right now before it’s too later.

Thank you for your helps.