Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
that was not directed to u taxi sorry
okay cool... thnx!

Old 10-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Tattoos are soooo tacky and a really archaic way of expressing yourself.
And buying namebrand clothes, getting your body pierced or any other thing which I wouldn't understand can also be label tacky, some people get tattoos cause just maybe... it means something to them. We don't ask you judge or accept them just like we don't care what you look like, and how long have people changed their appearance now, to me its no different.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:07 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Name brand clothing is generally better quality. It's pointless to spend money on disposable clothing. As for piercing, it is pretty pointless. I only have one hole in my ears, and earrings look quite nice on a woman. The difference between clothing and piercings is at least clothing can be changed and holes close up. Tattoos are permanent and leave scars if you get them removed. People change everyday, we're not the same people we were years ago, you might get a tattoo of something that was important to you at one time and no longer is. You should express yourself by your words and actions, not by disfiguring yourself. Getting a tattoo says "I'm immature and want to rebel against society."
Old 10-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Tattoos are soooo tacky and a really archaic way of expressing yourself.
A lot of tattoos are. For example, freshman year a lot of people in my class got tattoos of their names on their shoulder, ankle, one kid got his name tattooed on the back of his hand.. etc. Butterflies and roses were also popular.

I know somebody who, after his mother died, got a very discreet tattoo of a short Latin phrase that was important to her. It meant a lot to him to carry that phrase with him and he saw it as a way to honor and cherish his mother's memory for the rest of his life. Those sorts of tattoos aren't tacky at all, to me, and I think the only way to justify one is if it's of enormous personal significance to you. Not a butterfly and the word "Angel" or "Sexy" around your ankle.

I do agree that you will probably end up regretting certain "personal significance" tattoos, though. If I ever consider getting a visible tattoo, I think, "Would I want an interviewer for a potential job to see this?" and usually the answer will be "no". I don't plan to get one, if ever, until I'm old enough to understand who I am as a person and what matters to me.

Anyway, OP, that's a nice tattoo. It's a shame you couldn't get the beautiful Psyche logo, but MCE-era is pretty too.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 10-12-2011 at 05:24 PM..
Old 10-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Name brand clothing is generally better quality. It's pointless to spend money on disposable clothing. As for piercing, it is pretty pointless. I only have one hole in my ears, and earrings look quite nice on a woman. The difference between clothing and piercings is at least clothing can be changed and holes close up. Tattoos are permanent and leave scars if you get them removed. People change everyday, we're not the same people we were years ago, you might get a tattoo of something that was important to you at one time and no longer is. You should express yourself by your words and actions, not by disfiguring yourself. Getting a tattoo says "I'm immature and want to rebel against society."
Name brand clothing is generally NOT more quality than mock off brands (that is a myth they want you to falsely believe), you are paying for the name and maybe a better style but not quality! Nice try with that though! Earrings do look nice on a woman but do you really need them? Big earrings on a woman "can be considered tacky!" Im just playing off your own words here! There is hardly a difference between clothing and tattoos in terms of expression.... eye raising/controversial neo-conservative clothing can sometimes be viewed in more of a negative light than controversial tattoos. "You should express yourself by your words and actions, not by disfiguring yourself" Ok you have a point here but I really dont think it is our place to judge someone in this aspect, it is their body to disfigure."Getting a tattoo says "I'm immature and want to rebel against society." In your eyes surely it does but im sure if you think about what you just said more you will see how it begins to fall apart just like much of your most recent post.
For the record to show im unbiased on this subject, I do not have any tattoos and nor do I want one. I find tattoos on a woman as a turn off however; I find considering someone with a tattoo in the same light as you do complete ludicrous!

EDIT: People get tattoos for the same reason you like earrings and nice cloths, THEY THINK IT LOOKS NICE!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 10-12-2011 at 05:41 PM..
Old 10-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

I'm trying to finish designing a half-sleeve for my left shoulder, and I'm trying to subtly incorporate anything Alizée.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

So you express yourself showing your a better person by judging them?
I got expensive clothes, I'm richer than you
I color my hair every month, I got money to waste
I don't have tattoos, am not hiding anything

I read some quote the other day, can't remember it all but it was something like:
A 14 year old pregnant girl isnt a slut but was raped
A man isn't ugly but got his scars fighting in iraq etc.

Blah, this whole conversation is stupid anyhow, if your already in your ways of judging than thats you, I can careless and spent enough time throughout my life already trying to explain to people. Btw, as my scars go.. having a half broken body after some 19 year old girl going 70+ running a red light and hitting me, well a tattoo removal scar is the less of my worries, but guess if you saw me walking down the street you would have thought something else entirely.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:55 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You should express yourself by your words and actions, not by disfiguring yourself. Getting a tattoo says "I'm immature and want to rebel against society."
Tattoos express some things words cannot. Take, for example, the US military. Many soldiers tattoo their units, "Semper Fi", flags, etc. to show their pride and support. Is that saying their immature and trying to rebel? And how would you express that otherwise? There is that saying that pictures speak 1000 words.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:51 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Guys (and girls).....
A word to the wise....
DON'T respond to Euphoria....
It only encourages her.......
Old 10-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Guys (and girls).....
A word to the wise....
DON'T respond to Euphoria....
It only encourages her.......
you're probably wait no ... most likely .... sill no ... DEFINITELY right but I just cant help myself. Watching her insult me, other members, and this forum on a daily basis really pushes my buttons

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!