Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-17-2011, 03:46 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

FFFFFFFFFFFFFS I missed all the fun while I was in Florida with no internet. Boo!

Hehe.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-17-2011, 04:07 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Moi... Robita?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
well, I just spent the last 7 minutes trying to think of somewhat legitimate questions to ask about the realm of women (at least ones that could be answered), but I really can't think of any...

<big>Well, since it might be quiet in here for a while, let me give you guys something to read, watch and think about.

Once upon a time people had fun playing baseball. Then they discovered that, because of the depth of human empathy, they could also have fun watching OTHER people play baseball. And this trick would also work by television, or even radio. Finally, baseball games could be realistically simulated by computers for the pleasure of onlookers, and no one need bother to play actual baseball at all!

Our friend Karla has made a living sharing one dimension of her femininity through visual media. But as I pointed out a year ago in Best human face digital models now very good, folks are making a lot of progress automating this business, which I briefly recounted at A Very Incomplete history of Virtual Actors.

Of course, touching can be even more intimate than just looking and hearing. In the long run, we will tap directly into the nervous system to communicate all the senses, including touch. But for now, folks are working on robots to do things the old-fashioned way. Take a look at the progress that has been made over the ages at Humanoid robots - especially for sex.</big>

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 04-17-2011 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: add book cover image
Old 04-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

OH OH I THOUGHT OF MORE

28. What the crap are "feathers", and where do chicks wear 'em
(they're not actual feathers, are they?)

29. How come y'alls purses always have so much crap in them? Seriously it's kinda gross

30. Why do some high school-aged chicks opt for a ginormous purse-thing instead of a backpack? wouldn't that hurt a lot more than a normal backpack?

31. (may need additional azhiristance (ocwutididthur? combining azhiri and assistance? MUAAHAH) for this 'un) What can I do to get this one chick in my geography class to stop staring at me all creepy-like? It's starting to weird me out now... Azhiri, same chick with the completely red hair and old eye schmear... it's like a derelict Ariel barbie is staring at me right before it kills me and eats my feet

32. Not really a question but I thought I should throw this out there after Zach done up'd and started texting people on my phone- How you know it's me: I'll strive to use correct grammar and spelling (unless I'm trying to make a lol) and because most of y'all probably haven't noticed, but I usually intentionally omit the last period from my paragraphs. If it's a poorly spelt paragraph with a period at the end, it's an impostor

33. Do y'all shave your faces? I overheard this one chick on Friday talking about how she shaves her face because it still has that peach fuzz... I thought it was kinda ridiculous

34. What's up with most chicks doing the thing where they squeeze their phone into the butt pocket of their already tight-as-hell jeans, to where only like 1/5th of the phone is actually in the pocket... is it an aesthetic thing? or a utility-quick access thing?

35. Where is the line between skirt and dress

36. Am I the only one who thinks "skirt" sounds like a dirty word? (Not dirty as in sexual, I mean more of "ew, don't step in that pile of skirt there")

37. Why don't snakes have balls? (ppfftfppfptpfptfppffffttf)
Old 12-26-2011, 10:36 AM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

OK ladies ..... it's been a while since you had an awkward one.
So...here goes..
Is it ok for a 47 year old bloke to have a really major league crush on a 17 year old girl?
And before you ask...i haven't acted on it...yet!!

Last edited by Junkmale; 12-26-2011 at 10:45 AM..
Old 12-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
OK ladies ..... it's been a while since you had an awkward one.
So...here goes..
Is it ok for a 47 year old bloke to have a really major league crush on a 17 year old girl?
And before you ask...i haven't acted on it...yet!!
I dont know the law in England bro but here in the states that can land you in a lot of trouble. Here in New York State the law is wait till he or she is 18 if you are more than 2 years older.
Mark Sanchez (the New York Jets quarterback) got into trouble when he was at a 21+ club and made out with this girl who was 17 even though she was sneaked in and wasnt supposed to be there!
Anyways be careful bud, hope this helps

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-26-2011, 01:45 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

I'm a dude, but
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of...rthern_Ireland
It's totally legal in Northern Ireland. I generally follow the 1/2 age + 7 rule, but being 22 that can be the difference between a high schooler and somebody that has their sh*t together. But ultimately age is only a number. I've known a 21 year old to date somebody 30 years his senior (a gay couple, but still).

I will say, 17 year olds universally still have a LOT of growing up and changing to do, and she likely won't be the same person say, 5 years from now, or even sooner.
Old 12-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Though I'm neither Wimminz or Karla I still feel the need to add my two cents.

Although I do believe in "age is just a number," I have to meet your situation with critical skepticism. Do understand that my concern is not with you crushing on somebody, neither the fact that she's 17, but rather what that "17' entails.

First of all, are you just crushing on her? Are you mutually crushing on each other?

If it's the case of the former, then you have to go the way of the 5th grade math problem and just do it in your head.

If it's the latter...

I'm not nearly your age and I know neither your experiences with relationships and so forth, but I can guarantee you that young girls are *cough* young, stupid, immature, selfish, and so on. I can also whole-heartedly assure you that when it comes to these young girls, if you show them any form of affection or care they'll thrive on it like a drug (these are young and inexperienced girls, mate) and eventually suck you dry and not think anything of it.

I'd rather avoid me sitting here for five hours typing out an outstandingly long response, so I'll just keep it this short and say that you have to think about this situation and realize what it really is.

If you want to be audacious, you could always take her on holiday and get to know her

Old 12-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Like in the movie The Professional... It was the movie that made me fall in love with Natalie Portman

Old 12-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
I like Jeremy Irons.
Old 12-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Is it okay? Well, I don't know how they do things where you come from but I think in America that situation would be heavily frowned upon. It would certainly be illegal, but I think the age of consent laws vary between our countries.

I agree with Jalen. I don't know the girl, Junkmale, but I do know a lot of girls her age who would date an older man just to use them for money and attention, then dump them once a new man catches their eye.

I have no problem at all with big age differences personally, but the specific ages can factor into maturity. A 17-year-old girl may have a vastly different understanding of relationships than a middle-aged man who might be courting her would. You may want a mature, loving relationship, but not many teenage girls are experienced or mature enough to maintain something like that.

I don't think it's a good idea to act on it, but I don't know the girl and I don't know whether she's crushing on you as well. It's your decision, just tread carefully my friend.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Tags
dating, fashion, make-up