Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-30-2011, 02:21 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
I think that people should take a psych evaluation before getting a pet of some sorts. I had a friend who was working in the pets department, and someone went up to him and asked , "do these fish need to be kept in water?".

Then, someone came up to me the other day: "what kind of food do you feed a pit bull? Like dog food?" (I think they meant canned vs bagged, but still...)

And these people are responsible for another being's life...
WF... that is why I could never work at a petstore... I would be so sarcastic with my responses and say the wrong things.. the sad part is the customer would probably not know I was being sarcastic... but my dialogue would go something like this:

Customer: "do these fish need to be kept in water?".
Me: "no sir, these fish come from the gulf of Mexico. It's considered a treat to them to occasionally add a shot of taquila to their fish bowl. This breed is indigenous to the Jose Cuervo brand."

Customer: "what kind of food do you feed a pit bull? Like dog food?"
Me: "oh this is a special breed. they can eat anything that comes in cans... African's, Mexican's, American's, Puerto Rican's..."

Back to my reason for being pissed... I am glad that my insurance provider is not goin to raise my premium or dock me for almost dying the other day... the guy that hit my car is paying for it through his insurance... I got some pretty bad whip lash though... ... my hat that I was wearing flew all the way to the back of the car and my wallet flew out of my pocket and to the back seat as well!.. the car MAY be repairable.. can you believe that? ... that is crazy!... might as well get a new one...but hey.. the repairs are not on my dime.. and it is up to the insurance of the other guy... I am going to go visit a doctor if my neck doesn't feel any better soon... it is sore. the other guys insurance agency already called and offered me a settlement to relieve them from any future medical responsibilities... I turned it down though... I don't care about the money... I just want to feel better... that asshole that almost killed my dad and I yesterday should get his license suspended... I know he got cited and is in big trouble... that's if he gets out of his coma.

Don't text while driving!... (do it at stop lights! lol!)

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 12-30-2011 at 02:37 AM..
Old 12-30-2011, 02:30 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
WF... that is why I could never work at a petstore... I would be so sarcastic with my responses and say the wrong things.. the sad part is the customer would probably not know I was being sarcastic... but my dialogue would go something like this:

Customer: "do these fish need to be kept in water?".
Me: "no sir, these fish come from the gulf of Mexico. It's considered a treat to them to occasionally add a shot of taquila to their fish bowl. This breed is indigenous to the Jose Cuervo brand."

Customer: "what kind of food do you feed a pit bull? Like dog food?"
e: "oh this is a special breed. they can eat anything that comes in cans... African's, Mexican's, American's, Puerto Rican's..."
It took everything I had not to give a sarcastic response. It's not just pets though, (I work at a 24 hour walmart). I had someone that had a plastic plate that asked if he could use it in an oven.

Sometimes <strike>I think</strike> Alizée is the only thing keeping me sane.

I also just found out that they might remake Back To The Future.

With Justin F'in Beiber as Marty.

*picture of a guy banging his face on a keyboard till it's a bloody pulp*
Old 12-30-2011, 02:45 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:

*picture of a guy banging his face on a keyboard till it's a bloody pulp*
what a joke!... they might as well let Dr. Michio Kaku from the discovery channel play the doc!

Old 12-30-2011, 02:53 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think that people should take a psych evaluation before getting a pet of some sorts. I had a friend who was working in the pets department, and someone went up to him and asked , "do these fish need to be kept in water?".

Then, someone came up to me the other day: "what kind of food do you feed a pit bull? Like dog food?" (I think they meant canned vs bagged, but still...)

And these people are responsible for another being's life...
I completely and utterly agree with you. Too many people have pets that are not qualified to own them. People seem to think that getting a pet is a simple process of "awww, it's adorable!" *squeal* but it's not dammit! It's a living creature with it's own emotions and needs, both physical and mental.

Quote:

Great ssscot!

Really? I'm not currently on the "blindly hate Justin Beiber" train quite yet, but if this becomes reality, I'm claiming an entire car to myself.

Old 12-30-2011, 03:10 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
what a joke!... they might as well let Dr. Michio Kaku from the discovery channel play the doc!
I would watch that.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:54 AM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

Having to dress nice and pretend to like and hug people just cause its new years, only damn thing I wanna hug are the mini kegs I got in the freezer getting ready for the big day.

So I miss anything?
Old 12-30-2011, 04:45 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcake View Post
Having to dress nice and pretend to like and hug people just cause its new years, only damn thing I wanna hug are the mini kegs I got in the freezer getting ready for the big day.

So I miss anything?
Welcome back, Nubcake! I don't know if you've seen her performance at Amimicalement with Jenifer, Lorie and Chimene. Unfortunately, TF1 asked YouTube to take them down 'cause they're all gone. You can still download it though through DC++. Also, she's back on Twitter. Remeber the times when we used to wait for days, weeks, months or even years (for some) to hear anything from her? Well, those days are gone! Now, she's on Twitter EVERYDAY!
Old 12-31-2011, 03:06 AM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post

Really? I'm not currently on the "blindly hate Justin Beiber" train quite yet, but if this becomes reality, I'm claiming an entire car to myself.
The words of a man who hasn't heard his abomination of a Christmas album.

Luckily, my GM looooves it so we listened to it all the time on our overnights during Holiday. My GM is great and all but she has awful taste in music and it makes me want to bash my head in with a hanger.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:53 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
I would watch that.
dork!. lol

Old 12-31-2011, 11:54 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcake View Post

So I miss anything?
I wanna hug boobs and booty.