Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Has anyone heard yet when the autograph session will be? Not necessarily one for AAm but any. I've looked but have not found anything about it.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Has anyone heard yet when the autograph session will be? Not necessarily one for AAm but any. I've looked but have not found anything about it.
To my knowledge, there has not been any announcement as to when the session will be taking place. The session for UEdS took place the same day the album was released.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-16-2012, 06:21 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

A release date of October 1st was announced for the album and I guess if there's an autograph session, it would be the same day. I know you (Ray4AJ) are thinking about going, but I would wait until it's announced as to where it will take place, until you buy a ticket. There's no doubt I'm sure that it will be in Paris. The question is what store and I don't think that date is set in stone yet.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-16-2012 at 06:23 PM..
Old 08-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

One thing is for sure though, it should be quite a party as it has been everytime before! Cameras, TV crews, a long line, and a smiling Alizée
Old 08-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
A release date of October 1st was announced for the album and I guess if there's an autograph session, it would be the same day. I know you (Ray4AJ) are thinking about going, but I would wait until it's announced as to where it will take place, until you buy a ticket. There's no doubt I'm sure that it will be in Paris. The question is what store and I don't think that date is set in stone yet.
I hear ya Scruffy... I always plan things way in advance, and then decide at the last minute what to do. I'm not content unless I have several thoughts churning away at all times. It would be great to go though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
One thing is for sure though, it should be quite a party as it has been everytime before! Cameras, TV crews, a long line, and a smiling Alizée
Old 08-17-2012, 01:09 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
...............................There's no doubt I'm sure that it will be in Paris. The question is what store and I don't think that date is set in stone yet.
The mind works in mysterious ways sometimes. I was thinking about the idiom "set in stone" and I didn't quite like it because it's not something you witness very often, something being set in stone and I thought set in concrete would be much better, then I thought maybe there's a more modern idiom I could use and I thought of lased in metal, or charged on plastic (weak). But I guess because of what's been going on in here I thought "tatood in skin" and I couldn't help but laugh and I'm not saying this to be sarcastic. It's just a humorous thought I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I hear ya Scruffy... I always plan things way in advance, and then decide at the last minute what to do. I'm not content unless I have several thoughts churning away at all times. It would be great to go though...

For those newer members who haven't been around that long and are thinking of making the trip to Paris, back when Psych was released and Alizee scheduled a concert in Paris, several fans bought non-refundable airplane tickets and hotel reservations. So when the concert was cancelled, they still had little choice but to go ahead with the trip and I would think it must have been a bittersweet trip.

I fully expect this autograph session to happen, I'm just suggesting those who are thinking of going, wait for a more definitive announcement to be made, before making any type of reservation.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:38 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Set in stone still works. Think of burial monuments.

RE: "tatood in skin"
Old 08-18-2012, 01:12 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well if, and that is a big if, this does happen and if I'm involved with it, another big if, the cost would be just the cost of the cd, plus shipping. Shipping is about $7. The cd last time was about $24. I would think and it's just a guess that this one would be no more than $28 so I think the max total would be $35 in case that's any help with your decision.
That is a lot cheaper than I had thought (I always plan to pay extra, just in case). I could probably still do that. I guess you can keep me on the list for now.

I don't remember if I checked this box in the form, but if it does end up happening and there aren't enough, I'd be willing to let someone else take mine.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:52 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
That is a lot cheaper than I had thought (I always plan to pay extra, just in case). I could probably still do that. I guess you can keep me on the list for now.

I don't remember if I checked this box in the form, but if it does end up happening and there aren't enough, I'd be willing to let someone else take mine.
We haven't removed anyone from list and we won't either. We will have to contact everyone to confirm if autograph session happens, so no point in making changes now.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:11 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I had a dream about this last night...my hopes are so high. Haha! Also, I'm a tad behind. The album is already out correct?