Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-25-2013, 12:37 AM
Fan d'Alizée pour la vie!

Streambeta is on a distinguished road

Much like everyone else has said. Thank you and enjoy your trip to Paris, hope you have a good time.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:25 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

First let me say best of luck to get this accomplished , it's a very cool idea and great project so please keep that in mind as i rant some dismay and then get silly toward the end of this .

I tried to reply but it said your box was full , i then posted on your profile but that message seems to have vanished since yesterday which is odd as i double checked to make sure it was posted there . Please no worries that this ID didn't make the list , used to having to obtain wanted items through secondary sources and there is no doubt if i want one i will get one . On that note i'm not sure i do . . The limited to 100 autographed coffret " randomly selected " ( yeah o k and i believe that ) i found to be a somewhat bogus sales tactic . As to say why wouldn't she autograph them all ?
Please no one give logistics of timeliness as an answer to that i'm sure those who did order would wait the extra hour or two it would take to have an autographed copy . Which i should add there i didn't order one as people here have convinced me because she has tatoos and is broke from spending all her money on clothing that i don't like her anymore . Even though those who say that and i am still here we obviousilly aren't fans .
. . . end sarcasm .

Thinking on this now it is a bit odd you would message me saying to get back to you when your box was full . . Yeah i know there are other ways but i just wanted to guilt trip ya a byte . In all seriousness again best of luck and i wish thee well on thy journeys , safe trip !

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-25-2013 at 03:28 AM..
Old 03-25-2013, 02:19 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I've been telling people on several occassions that my pm box fills up faster than I can empty it and I ask them to e-mail me as the option that should be available when sending me a message and if it's not, my e-mail address is
dh777@comcast.net

Now as far as the list being closed, it's closed as far as me updating it in here anymore. I leave tomorrow. But I printed out four pages to bring to the autograph session "if" it happens, 6 rows by three columns and on that fourth page that wasn't complete, I left spots for late entries. In fact, I printed a fifth page with all blank entries, just in case. So if you want an autographed cd and this by some miracle takes place, please let me know what name you want signed to the cd. I can write in names all the way up to the morning of the signing.

I totally agree that every person who ordered a limited box set, should have recieved an autographed picture.

As far as the sarcasm, don't worry about it. She's human and make mistakes. Big ones in my opinion and I'm still here. Like I said, if you still want one...........e-mail me. There are a lot of pms I need to keep and I just don't have time to move them to an outsidee folder at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
First let me say best of luck to get this accomplished , it's a very cool idea and great project so please keep that in mind as i rant some dismay and then get silly toward the end of this .

I tried to reply but it said your box was full , i then posted on your profile but that message seems to have vanished since yesterday which is odd as i double checked to make sure it was posted there . Please no worries that this ID didn't make the list , used to having to obtain wanted items through secondary sources and there is no doubt if i want one i will get one . On that note i'm not sure i do . . The limited to 100 autographed coffret " randomly selected " ( yeah o k and i believe that ) i found to be a somewhat bogus sales tactic . As to say why wouldn't she autograph them all ?
Please no one give logistics of timeliness as an answer to that i'm sure those who did order would wait the extra hour or two it would take to have an autographed copy . Which i should add there i didn't order one as people here have convinced me because she has tatoos and is broke from spending all her money on clothing that i don't like her anymore . Even though those who say that and i am still here we obviousilly aren't fans .
. . . end sarcasm .

Thinking on this now it is a bit odd you would message me saying to get back to you when your box was full . . Yeah i know there are other ways but i just wanted to guilt trip ya a byte . In all seriousness again best of luck and i wish thee well on thy journeys , safe trip !

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-25-2013 at 02:22 PM..
Old 03-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Good luck Scruffy, and thank you for all you do...
Old 03-25-2013, 07:11 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

I hope you all will have luck with it

Old 03-25-2013, 08:48 PM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

Looks good, I will be paying with Paypal
Old 03-26-2013, 11:42 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I've been telling people on several occassions that my pm box fills up faster than I can empty it and I ask them to e-mail me as the option that should be available when sending me a message and if it's not, my e-mail address is
dh777@comcast.net

Now as far as the list being closed, it's closed as far as me updating it in here anymore. I leave tomorrow. But I printed out four pages to bring to the autograph session "if" it happens, 6 rows by three columns and on that fourth page that wasn't complete, I left spots for late entries. In fact, I printed a fifth page with all blank entries, just in case. So if you want an autographed cd and this by some miracle takes place, please let me know what name you want signed to the cd. I can write in names all the way up to the morning of the signing.

I totally agree that every person who ordered a limited box set, should have recieved an autographed picture.

As far as the sarcasm, don't worry about it. She's human and make mistakes. Big ones in my opinion and I'm still here. Like I said, if you still want one...........e-mail me. There are a lot of pms I need to keep and I just don't have time to move them to an outsidee folder at this time.
If i was to get her autograph on anything i'd simply want her autograph and not ask for anything extra like personalization . Which may come off as i want it to sell but honestly i don't sell stuff and it would be a lot easier for her to autograph her name on so many than also have to add a list of personalized requests .
I'd rather give mine away than resell too if that maybe somes thoughts , which reminds me . . . Also i haven't been here for awhile so not sure about getting something i didn't pay for which i'd prefer to pay first ? Suppose i will email ya the request , now on that note if i remember correctly Karin could not afford to purchase this and i had said i'd give her mine or buy one for her . Adding i do not see her name on the list . Which is what i'd like to do to honor that for all the incredible work over the years . I mean i know she probably doesn't want me to and has already got the coffret plus one of the most amazing collections . It sure wouldn't hurt to add to and i'd get more enjoyment from her having it than having it myself . My dream item was to get an En Concert lanyard and thanks to her and others i ended up with two !

Another idea is to have one autographed to Alizee America or even simply AAM would make a nice addition to this sites displays .

As for the sarcasm none was meant to her royal sweetness Ms Alizee ! I mean hey jack i'm just into her for the music and what she does or doesn't do otherwise has no basis as far as im concerned . It was all indeed directed toward those who insult her here yet are still here active participants and fans even though they say they aren't . The autograph dismay comment was directed toward her management as i'm sure it wasn't her idea or choice in how many were to be autographed . I'm positive they told her the idea and she thought it was a good one as being the star it isn't common practice to think like a fan . As i mentioned above it was a poor sales tactic - meaning whomsoever is in charge of that probably thought if they say only 100 randomly chosen autos that sales would go up in hopes fans if you order immediately may get one . So reminded me of those bad infomercials - CALL NOW time is limited . I'd guess nepotism played a part in who got the majority of the autos and not a random selection . Email . . i haven't emailed since email was invented , don't you have facetime or something more reliable ? lol . . joking of course . All though emails can tend to conflict ( as in marked as spam , just simply aren't accepted by the client etc ) depending on the hosts . Thanks for the quick response and messages !
Old 03-27-2013, 12:14 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Good luck Scruffy.. I know I didn't wanna be on the list in the first place but don't think I meant that as any disrespect. Anyway you're a great guy and I hope those tequila skull bottles you bought for Alizée will make her smile.. I think they're awesome.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 03-27-2013 at 12:16 AM..
Old 03-27-2013, 03:14 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Good luck Scruff! Thank you so much for all you do! You rock, dude.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:54 PM

Enil8rts is on a distinguished road

Oh my! Fingers so firmly crossed they hurt! Whatever the outcome, though, thank you so much for trying.