Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if TF1 asked her to do that, but I'd be really surprised if she went along with it. It would make for really bad press if the other stars found out about it and dropped a dime. The one thing she doesn't want to create is any type of bad publicity for herself. I think she is winning fans over with her performances and a faked injury could quickly turn them against her.
If they would do that with one star, they've gotta have similar arrangements with the others for things like this. They might stage some shouting between dance partners, maybe among the stars themselves, stuff like that. I don't think the others would be in the dark about that.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:08 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Alizée is just too good for the show, that's why they want the audience to believe that she's going through hardships and overcoming handicaps to end up on top every time.
Wouldn't that just be a waste of time.. I mean she doesn't need to be any better than she already is, so why play the handicap card?

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 10-16-2013, 11:25 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
They are saying here that she had some lower back pain.....
NNNNooooo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I remember a long time ago Alizée said something about having troubles with her back. I wonder if this is a reoccurring problem she has, and maybe she is prone to straining her back. She has really been working hard lately, and she is probably pushing herself quite a bit both mentally and physically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Somewhere on the forum in a translations thread I read some time back she said she has an "arched back."...
Yes she does. She said many years ago that she had too much arch in her back and that it was a problem for her.

This has been my major fear, since the day she announced that she would be in DALS, that the hard day after hard day would eventually take it's toll.

I hope it is muscular, but unfortunately, it is entirely possible that she really did hurt her back. IF true, this is SERIOUS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
....This looks bad. I've had some back issues myself and they don't go away over night, especially with what practicing for these routines involve.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I dunno maybe she could opt for a slow routine this saturday due to her back injury.. I mean her back is one of the worst things she could've injured....
GREAT idea. It might give her back a little time to heal.

Better to be in the middle of the pack this time than overdo and end up unable to continue.

She has a lot of room between where she currently is and the middle of the pack, more that the scores reveal. Look at Laurent. She could dance at his level for one week and just take it easy. What is his best would be coasting for her.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:25 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Watching the video a few things caught my attention. First, they seem to be in the 'special studio' with the big DALS letters to the side. That seems to be used for many of the promo clips by all the couples. She seems to be wearing a mic. I can't imagine they rehearse for hours a day wearing mics. So while I believe she did pull a muscle or something, and I hope she's feeling better, I think the footage was done for the promo vid to create drama for this week. I don't think we heard a peep from her today on any of the social media. She probably would rather not comment at all about it than to have to make something up. (I think)

I found the translation post from the forum where she mentions her back....

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...3&postcount=36

Quote:
Do you do sports regularly?

Yes, I’ve done dance since I was tiny. I’ve also been practicing Thai Boxing since a few months ago. It makes me work on my breathing. That’s great for preparing me for the stage! I suffer from back problems, I have a really arched back, so I can’t run or jump.
Here is a scan of the article. http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6...autepg8qc9.jpg I'm not sure when this article was published.

Edit - Well, I think it's a 10 year old article, so it could be just as dramatized as some of the promo clips from DALS. I've also found that a lot can change in ten years.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 10-17-2013 at 06:32 AM.. Reason: downplaying the importance
Old 10-17-2013, 01:16 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

FYI - I read on the DALS web site that they will be touring with 6 of the stars. They do not say if all 6 will be from the current year or not.

This is the first year that they will be doing it.

From DALS Web Site:
(via Google Translate)

For the first time , Dancing with the Stars on tour in the biggest venues in France.
Program , an exceptional show and glamor that will excite the biggest fans of Dancing with the Stars . Shows presented by Quétier Sandrine and Vincent Cerutti, meet six celebrities who marked the program, their performance , their personalities and their perseverance . They will be accompanied by six iconic partners. The shows will be mis-en- scene by Chris Marks .

As in premiums , the public and the jury will play a key role . Each couple will perform on stage time two dances before receiving notes and assessments of the jury of the show. Once all the services provided, it is the audience in the room who will vote for their favorite couple. Technique, poise , glamor ... nothing is left to chance ! Voting results will be posted at the end of show and designate the winning couple ...

Glamour, performance and interactivity with the public an unprecedented show promise for exceptional !

Here is the link:
http://www.tf1.fr/danse-avec-les-stars/tournee/

Last edited by Rev; 10-17-2013 at 01:18 AM.. Reason: .
Old 10-17-2013, 04:00 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
FYI - I read on the DALS web site that they will be touring with 6 of the stars. They do not say if all 6 will be from the current year or not.

This is the first year that they will be doing it.

From DALS Web Site:
(via Google Translate)

For the first time , Dancing with the Stars on tour in the biggest venues in France.
Program , an exceptional show and glamor that will excite the biggest fans of Dancing with the Stars . Shows presented by Quétier Sandrine and Vincent Cerutti, meet six celebrities who marked the program, their performance , their personalities and their perseverance . They will be accompanied by six iconic partners. The shows will be mis-en- scene by Chris Marks ....................

Here is the link:
http://www.tf1.fr/danse-avec-les-stars/tournee/
Well this would be another great opportunity for her, "if" she chooses to do it and if these back problems are only a temporary setback. I think the show would absolutely want to include her.

There is a negative side though. If she does this, then she may not have time to appear in Les Enfoires. L.E. shows run from the 15th through the 20th and here are the show dates for DALS.

Jeudi 19 décembre 2013 - PARIS/BERCY - 20H30
Samedi 11 janvier 2014 - NANTES/ZENITH - 20H30
Dimanche 12 janvier 2014 - NANTES/ZENITH - 15H30
Vendredi 17 janvier 2014 - NICE/PALAIS NIKAÏA - 20H30
Samedi 18 janvier 2014 - MARSEILLE/LE DÔME - 20H30
Dimanche 19 janvier 2014 - MARSEILLE/LE DÔME - 15H30
Jeudi 23 janvier 2014 - MONTPELLIER/PARK&SUITES ARENA - 20H30
Samedi 25 janvier 2014 - LILLE/ZENITH - 20H30
Dimanche 26 janvier 2014 - LILLE/ZENITH - 15H30
Mercredi 29 janvier 2014 - ST ETIENNE/ZENITH - 20H30
Vendredi 31 janvier 2014 - LYON/HALLE TONY GARNIER - 20H30
Samedi 1er février 2014 - LYON/HALLE TONY GARNIER - 20H30
Jeudi 6 février 2014 - BRUXELLES/PALAIS 12 - 20H30
Samedi 8 février 2014 - AMNEVILLE/LE GALAXIE - 20H30
Samedi 15 février 2014 - TOULOUSE/ZENITH - 20H30
Dimanche 16 février 2014 - TOULOUSE/ZENITH - 15H30
Jeudi 20 février 2014 - STRASBOURG/ZENITH - 20H30
Samedi 22 février 2014 - ROUEN/ZENITH - 20H30
Dimanche 23 février 2014 - ROUEN/ZENITH - 15H30

I'd rather see her in L.E. because I want to see her sing and dance, but DALS is probably a better career opportunity.

As far as her back problems, I wonder if it's not an arched back but maybe too shapely a back!!
Old 10-17-2013, 07:20 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

She went to see a physicial therapist and now feels much better.
She also says that she hopes to be able to make up for the time lost in order not to disappoint .

Original image link : http://imageshack.us/a/img153/8996/3d52.png

TF1 is an expert at Drama-making , i'm telling you guys.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-16-2015 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: replacing imageshack spammy link
Old 10-17-2013, 10:11 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I don't doubt that TF1 would try to stage something, it's just I don't believe Alizée would normally be the type to go along with it. But as MF convinced her to go along with some things, I guess so too could TF1, explaining to her this is show business and big ratings will make for big dollars for the show and for her. Not so much in this series for her, but it could amount to a big bonus in that new set of shows set for early next year.

I think the show Saturday will tell us. If she indeed had back trouble, they probably wouldn't have enough time to practice for a difficult routine. We'll see a routine with a lower degree of difficulty and physicality I guess is the word I'll use to describe it; then we'll know it was for real.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:09 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

End of day ✌ is tired but happy with what was done today

Old 10-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
TF1 is an expert at Drama-making , i'm telling you guys.
It does seem that way, but let's hope she hasn't hurt herself for real, or that she won't actually hurt herself in the coming weeks