Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-26-2013, 08:01 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Dave,
Without a doubt, you are unbelievable in your ability to go far beyond mortal men in capturing such amazing footage, meeting the right people, and still able to use common sense and tact in how you approached each situation.

Thank you ever so much for your generosity. Certainly without you, I for one, would have never had an autograph of Alizée, which is the closest I will possibly ever get to being in her presence. To have the memories that you have of seeing her so many times, and being so close to her, is to me, a feat few will ever get to have, who are not in her immediate universe.

And your pictures show her in the most natural way ever. Her smile, and demeanor are seen so much better when she is not on stage performing. And you captured that perfectly. Thank you Dave!

Last edited by C-4; 08-26-2013 at 08:04 AM..
Old 08-26-2013, 09:01 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 08-26-2013, 11:43 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Ray4AJ,
Ray, I did not realize that you as well were in Ajaccio taking pictures of Alizée which you are sharing with us here.

Thank you so much for your ongoing contributions to those of us less fortunate to not have had an opportunity to be in Alizée's presence, even for a split second.

From viewing the videos and pictures, it becomes clear, even to those who's sight is almost gone, that Alizée continues to get even better looking with age, if the mind can even conceive of that fact, since she is already light years ahead of everyone else.

I'm totaly numbed by her amazingness.

Last edited by C-4; 08-26-2013 at 11:50 AM..
Old 08-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
Ray4AJ,
Ray, I did not realize that you as well were in Ajaccio taking pictures of Alizée which you are sharing with us here.
No C-4, I was home watching for Scruffy's reports along with everyone else. Those three pictures that I linked to were located by my super secret sources. I guess I should have made that a bit clearer. I'm glad I was able to locate them to get them into the fan community. And spread around they have!
Old 08-26-2013, 12:59 PM
Oldest Fan

johnnywash is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks

It's been some time since I last check in on AA but what a great treat to see the videos and stills of the autograph session. Thanks Scruff for all your hard work and expense.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here I think this is my favorite video from the autograph session. In it at one point a young girl after getting Alizée's autograph, goes up to her and gives her a kiss on the cheek, then she surprises her by giving her a big hug around the neck. The look on Alizée's face is priceless.

Here are some more pictures.
There are a few beautiful pictures in this group, but there is something special about the first one.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-26-2013 at 01:52 PM..
Old 08-26-2013, 02:04 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot as always, Dave! Can we get an hq photo of Alizee (just like the 4th one {crowd})?
Merci!!!
Old 08-26-2013, 03:32 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Dam I'm glad you caught that Jake,
I thought I had set image shack to the higher resolution. Then for some reason, that one picture did come out at a higher resolution than the other ones and I don't know why. So I'll reload everything I've previously posted, probably wednesday night at the higher res.

Here are pictures of the cards I got her. Now I didn't really like the birthday card I chose, but I was so rushed for time I had to choose something. This card is kind of a sexy card and I didn't want to imply that is why we like her, even though she is incredibly sexy when she wants to be. I rather have her think we love her for everything else, but this was a last minute decision to go and I was rushed to choose something. I saw nothing else I liked, so I thought maybe she'd be happy that we still thought she was sexy and I thought she might get a kick of a card showing the Eiffel tower in English.
As far as the Thank You card, I was very pleased with that. I signed both cards from AlizéeAmerica. For a birthday gift; again being rushed for time, I picked up a couple of New York shirts when I was at JFK.
As far as a thank you gift;
First of all, I crossed out the I'll and wrote We'll at the begining of "keep finding ways to say thanks!". then I added an extra note in the card with a thank you gift from AAm,,,,,,,,,,,,nuff said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyVm31kOnc8

Edit:

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-26-2013 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-26-2013, 03:50 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog, that video you took of the little girl hugging Alizée is priceless.

It is these spontaneous things that kids do that can bring out the real person they're interacting with. Like you said the look on her face is priceless because it is the real deal not some fake smile for the crowd.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:53 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Excellent work Scruffy!

Thanks again for doing so much for the forum and for Alizée !

Here are a few shots of the crowd that I came across. Not a bad turnout!

NO Alizée in these!

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-16-2015 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: replacing imageshack links