Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée America Podcast

Old 07-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Oh my goodness, Ciara with a British accent! Now that is priceless!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:59 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Oh my goodness, Ciara with a British accent! Now that is priceless!
Ok, yeah, she's so American it just doesn't seem likely.

Merci Fanny
Old 07-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Ciara, I have not listened to 007 yet, but you are definitely getting really good at these - best yet at least as far as your smooth delivery. I liked that first part, very radioesk. I think you're ready for "the real deal" (except maybe now-a-days netcasting is the real deal). Sorry I've been held up in listening to these what with going to Mexico and all. Snatcher, you are also doing a great job. It's a good thing we have you to do the news. It really adds something and your enthusiasm works well too.

Ciara, that was cool you met that other girl Ciara. It's like meeting your identical hand twin!

I wish we had been able to hear Amélie do her interview. I've only ever heard her in that old recording of Vasara - she knows which one.

Yes, that was hilarious about Nurvonic being a female. Gotta watch what you joke about around here. Many people might not get it. Oh, and that glass angel avatar probably doesn't help with that, but don't change now!

I'd like to hear Alizée music in these netcasts, but the lyrics to that intro song are just too perfect. Makes people ready for a British accent though. Maybe you should try one. j/k

Sorry tbaily, if Ciara Mist was ever funny I think you just wore it out.

About your name Ciara, that reminds me of my niece. My sister and her husband made up her name having never remembered hearing it before then all of a sudden there's all these girls with that name. Not even a year after she was born they moved into a house where a girl next door had that name spelled the same way and they play together all the time now. Weird.

Ciara, you know how you kept saying Yay in your posts? From what I've been told, that's pretty much what Youpidou means, so...

And thanks Nurvonic, TheBarrett's post was definitely more entertaining with a British accent.

No Brad, those were good examples.

Oh, Ciara, regarding Soko, well, personally I don't get that kind of music at all, but since you brought her up I figured you might find it interesting if you haven't already heard that ggin and Aldos114 happened to have run into her by chance while going to the pyramid outside Mexico City. It would be pretty cool to meet a friend of Alizée in any case.
Why, thank you. My only goal is to not suck as much as I thought I did in the one before

"This hand is your hand, this hand is my hand, no wait that's your hand...no wait that's my hand."

I just met a person at work yesterday that said his niece's name is Ciara, but she's from Ireland and it's actually pronounced different.

ggin did tell me about meeting Soko, and I thought it was awesome. I'm definitely a fan of her and her music too (she plays the ukulele, how cool?!), and the fact that they're friends is like icing on my fandom cake of French singers. Not sure if that makes sense, but I'd love to meet both of them in any case.

Oh, and you think I'm "so American" that I can't pull off a British accent? That's absurd. Since you don't actually know me I'll let that slide, but I have mentioned that I like to do impressions and such. Hello? Christopher Walken? jk
Old 07-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarac77 View Post
Why, thank you. My only goal is to not suck as much as I thought I did in the one before

"This hand is your hand, this hand is my hand, no wait that's your hand...no wait that's my hand."

I just met a person at work yesterday that said his niece's name is Ciara, but she's from Ireland and it's actually pronounced different.

ggin did tell me about meeting Soko, and I thought it was awesome. I'm definitely a fan of her and her music too (she plays the ukulele, how cool?!), and the fact that they're friends is like icing on my fandom cake of French singers. Not sure if that makes sense, but I'd love to meet both of them in any case.

Oh, and you think I'm "so American" that I can't pull off a British accent? That's absurd. Since you don't actually know me I'll let that slide, but I have mentioned that I like to do impressions and such. Hello? Christopher Walken? jk

Pull off a cockney without sounding weird and i'll never doubt you again.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:44 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post

Sorry tbaily, if Ciara Mist was ever funny I think you just wore it out.
if karaoke was ever cool I think you wore it out a long time ago
Old 07-22-2008, 03:12 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey View Post
if karaoke was ever cool I think you wore it out a long time ago
Ok, so I haven't checked these threads in a long time, too busy living it up I guess! But, I just had to say ... zing! yeow! That was a good one.

Don't worry man, as far as karaoke is concerned, I'm bring sexy back!
(sometimes I love these forums... (i.e. one can get away with saying stuff like that))

Oh yes, and Ciara, you still sound American to me. Just find a Brit to hang out with for a few hours and you'll pick it right up. I'm sure.

Merci Fanny
Old 07-22-2008, 03:25 PM
Faded into Gray

(makes like Sir Robin, and bravely runs away)

Last edited by TheBarrett; 07-22-2008 at 03:27 PM..