Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-30-2014, 08:14 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Thanks Ray.

It seems KO was included on the album cuz she's a fighter and won DALS.. it also seems Greg gave up cigarettes for her.. well that's no mean feat but I would go full blonde for her.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 07-01-2014, 03:45 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote from TL: "The star is indeed fallen in love with her ​​partner, discreet Grégoire Lyonnet , which led her to victory. Seven months after the finale of Dancing with the Stars , the couple always spins the perfect love. Alizée told an amusing anecdote. She asked for a gay dancer to feel more at ease. Finally, she had a straight, but probably not regret this blow."

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/peo...goire-lyonnet/
Old 07-02-2014, 05:18 PM

cou is on a distinguished road

Interesting Sherperd, thanks for the qoute. He seemed gay and maybe DALS rought he fitted the most. Well, maybe thats why she likes him so much.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:48 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-92700.html
Quote:
Alizée responds to criticism: "The balance of the album, it does so at the end!"

Bad week for Alizee! His new album "Blonde" rate entry Top Albums. If scoop 20th place, making one of the best entries of the week, it has gone to only 3354 copies. Worst start for the singer nearly 15-year career Alizée had yet received a beautiful exhibition in the media since his victory in the show "Dancing with the Stars 4" late last year. Having noticed a comeback in the skin of a blonde spring, posting a cheeky new look, the artist did not unanimous with the single "Blonde". Released June 23, the album has meanwhile been severely criticized by critics. No concerns have under Alizee! The singer remained serene antenna MFM Radio.

"I will make a report at the end of the year"

Invited on the show "The Buzz People," Alizée said this morning that she ran "pretty good pressure" surrounding his comeback in stores. Just as she accepts "rather well" the criticism of his album "Blonde" and very encouraging figures he made ​​in the first week. Bouncing on the title of our last article "Blonde: Alizée performs the worst start of his career," the leader Laurent Argelier asked the singer to respond. Saying "accustomed to criticism for" x "years", "because it's part of the job and that's how we advance," Alizée recalled that it was only "the beginning of an adventure" "I think the record an album, it is done at the end. The next step is the tour. So I will make a report at the end of the year, "she concluded.

Ready to do battle with the scene, Alizée said she is currently working on a "musical show", not a concert. "I want to dance a lot, serve me all that I learned in the show" Dancing with the Stars. "I want to sing my old songs, share this new album with the public, "she has said. Her singing start on October 30 at Silo Marseille, will stop at Amiens Zenith November 6 at Galaxie Amneville 20 at the Olympia 25 at the Cité des Congrès in Nantes on 30 and Zenith de Dijon on December 19. The ticket office is open.
Quote:
- alizée says we'll see at the end how things goes
- bad week for alizée, even tho one of the best new entries of the week, it only spiked 20th place and sold just 3300 copies
- even tho she's been lots of time in media because of dals
- she had quite pressure for release
- she took the critisism quite well and the numbers didn't encourage much on the first week
- she said she's quite used to critisism during x years of career. it's part of the job and know it will always happen.
- this only beginning of an adventure
- the next step is tour, let's see after that how things go
- ready for the stage, alizée is preparing a musical show instead of concert
- wanna dance a lot, to show what learned in dals
- wanna sing old songs, to share new album with public also

Last edited by Jacotey; 07-04-2014 at 07:09 AM..
Old 07-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

She's right ( it's too early to call her album a failure ) she's also had to say the same kinda things before in regard to critics about these kinda things. The last time I remember it was that she couldn't " Sing Live " but she silenced all critics then back in 2003 with her En Concert Tour! Well now 11 years on she's still putting out albums and there's always gonna be many fans old and new who will love her ( just hope she doesn't confuse the new fans as die hard fans who have followed her since the beginning cuz she will always have fans ) so I think she shouldn't bother with any critics.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-01-2014, 10:14 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

I love this swimsuit!

Last edited by Jacotey; 08-01-2014 at 10:23 AM..
Old 08-01-2014, 10:21 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Now want to see the many posts how fat she is, lol...
Old 08-01-2014, 12:28 PM

Morten_DK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Now want to see the many posts how fat she is, lol...
Not from me ,I find her looking super great and normal
Old 08-01-2014, 12:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I'm sure except for a few appearances here and there, she is in Ajaccio for the month. I'm sure we'll probably see pictures of her in the dance studio or jogging again to get in shape for the Tour.

What has me wondering more is that bathing suit. We've seen her with the shirt that has the picture of a vicious dog on it, now this bathing suit. Yet she buys a mini dog for herself. Is she trying to send a message with those pictures; maybe for men to back off?

It's interesting to look at the comment she made about wanting a gay partner for DALS because it would make her more at ease. You'd think a "single" woman in her position would say "Please get me a stud to work with.". Was it her professionalism that made her say that? Most likely it was. She knew what was on the line here and wanted no distractions. Could it also show the level of hurt she suffered in the break up of her marriage? She apparently hasn't been dating because of it so it wouldn't be surprising if for that sake, she didn't want a straight partner. Does it show the level of devotion for her family and how she'll put her own wants and needs aside, if it could in any way take away from the relationship she has with Annily? Again most likely it's the first, but I think it might be a combination of all 3.

I'd also like to know which songs she was referring to when she said she wanted to sing her old songs?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-01-2014 at 01:06 PM..
Old 08-01-2014, 01:48 PM

cou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I'm sure except for a few appearances here and there, she is in Ajaccio for the month. I'm sure we'll probably see pictures of her in the dance studio or jogging again to get in shape for the Tour.

What has me wondering more is that bathing suit. We've seen her with the shirt that has the picture of a vicious dog on it, now this bathing suit. Yet she buys a mini dog for herself. Is she trying to send a message with those pictures; maybe for men to back off?

It's interesting to look at the comment she made about wanting a gay partner for DALS because it would make her more at ease. You'd think a "single" woman in her position would say "Please get me a stud to work with.". Was it her professionalism that made her say that? Most likely it was. She knew what was on the line here and wanted no distractions. Could it also show the level of hurt she suffered in the break up of her marriage? She apparently hasn't been dating because of it so it wouldn't be surprising if for that sake, she didn't want a straight partner. Does it show the level of devotion for her family and how she'll put her own wants and needs aside, if it could in any way take away from the relationship she has with Annily? Again most likely it's the first, but I think it might be a combination of all 3.

I'd also like to know which songs she was referring to when she said she wanted to sing her old songs?
Haha Scruffy, you are nuts.
It looks like she missed her appointment with the barber.

no offence Scruffy

Tags
alizee, articles, magazine, random, web