Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-17-2012, 09:14 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I thought he had a girlfriend, dunno.

One thing that is a bit odd, is back in I think it was 2008, Voici ran an story saying Lili and J. Were getting a divorce, within a few hours, she came on, and used Facebook to announce the rumor was false.

In I think 2009 or so, Voici published photos of Lili, Jeremy, and their daughter. Soon after, Lili sued Voici for publishing those photos.

Now, Voici makes another rumor, and she doesn't say anything.

Obviously that doesn't prove anything, I just found it interesting that neither Lili nor Matt have said anything about this. Well at least not yet.

Last edited by BrianO1; 02-17-2012 at 09:46 PM..
Old 02-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
But we don't know that she IS dating him! The encounter in Monaco was not necessarily a "date." Again, let's not jump to conclusions.

I'm really starting to get annoyed with Voici. It's probably not worth the bad karma to put a curse on them, but this is just disgusting. Regardless of what's happening in Alizée's relationship with Jérémy, isn't Pokora in a serious relationship with someone else, too? How is his lady going to feel seeing all this crap in the tabloids?

She didn't say anything today, which may or may not be significant. She may be deciding how to deal with it. Or whatever.
I dont know if what Voici is doing should be considered wrong, I mean they didnt hack anyone's phone line and dig through her trash (in reference to Paul McCartney and whats going on in Britain). Every bit of evidence so far that they have to support their claim was captured on public property. They are simply making logical but perhaps incorrect/correct assumptions on current observations and based on how no one here can truly pick a side on whether this assumption is true or false I would say this is great reporting on their part. Bravo to Voici, don't be mad at them they are just doing their jobs and it seems to have been done ethically!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 02-18-2012, 12:42 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I been reading the posts... but I still choose not to add fuel to the fire....

btw ... some people take off their wedding ring because they don't want to damage or lose it!

and Alizée does not have to respond to rumors (whether they are right or wrong) ... it doesn't prove or disprove anything. Maybe she is letting it linger because of all the attention she is getting? ... it's free marketing if you ask me... heck... if Jeremy is okay with it, it's a smart move...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Mmm... ok. I will put a picture of Adriana Lima on my mobile phone. Maybe i get to hang around with her just like MP does with Alizée...
holy crap!... so when is the wedding?.....

I've got Alizée on my phone ... and I've got Fergie on my other phone... that can only mean one thing.... I'm a player!...

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 02-18-2012 at 12:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-18-2012, 12:55 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

My phones wallpaper is just a blank screen.....does that mean I'm gonna die alone?
Old 02-18-2012, 02:05 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
My phones wallpaper is just a blank screen.....does that mean I'm gonna die alone?

Old 02-18-2012, 02:37 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

I have a picture of Alizee on my phone too. D@mn! How many boyfriends does this lady have?
On a serious note: A photo on one's cellphone; a missing wedding ring; photos and videos of them together; unusually being close together while performing at a concert; flying hundreds of miles to an event she's not even invited to to be with him; the unusual silence on her part, reported split with Jeremy; her moving out to Ajaccio; etc. - any of these on itself or even a combination of some may not mean that much. However, putting them all together speaks for itself, IMO. It's like a jigsaw puzzle, we may not have all the pieces yet but, we have enough pieces to see what it is.

I'm just glad it's MP. This guy looks decent, IMO. His chosen adapted last name "Pokora" means humility in Polish language as per Wiki. I think his similarities to Jeremy is what attracted him to Alizee - assuming of course this is true. Like I've said before, he looks like a better version of Jeremy - in looks, career-wise and hopefully personality-wise as well!

I'm also glad that I can say for sure that he's not just using Alizee to advance his career. As we all know, Alizee is no longer popular in France. On the other hand, it might even HURT his career. So, I think he's probably genuinely attracted to her as well - which is NOT HARD to do at all.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:28 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Come on Alizee...the clock is ticking...she might just play this one off as if nothing happened
Old 02-18-2012, 04:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As far as wearing a ring, I know many people havve different views on wearing one. When I first got married, in the first few weeks I took it off a few times because I never really wore one before and it bothered me for a while. But after that, I never removed mine in 11 years, until I got divorced, and I was in a line of work were I would have been perfectly justified to. I had a few nicks in it from times it would get snagged on something while I was working. We also do a lot of electrical work inside different power panels where a lot of juice is all around, but that didn't stop me. I guess it's what individuals themselves put into the meaning of wearing one.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:32 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

More " serious " magazine ( Le Figaro TV) are very incredulous about it...

http://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme-t...-enfoires.html

Saying Matt is used to be in this kind of tabloids, but that Alizee got an orderly romantic life...
Old 02-18-2012, 05:32 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

More " serious " magazine ( Le Figaro TV) are very incredulous about it...

http://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme-t...-enfoires.html

Saying Matt is used to be in this kind of tabloids, but that Alizee got an orderly romantic life...

Tags
lobster hunters