Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-10-2010, 03:22 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If Alizée wants to keep her fan base from falling apart, she needs to do more and she needs to communicate more. By doing more, I mean something like maybe producing another music video. Produced by someone who knows what they're doing. Les Collines, except for the fur coat, was a low budget affair. If she wants to last, if she wants to matter, she has her work cut out for her.
When I talk about hijacking threads this about sums it up. He cannot stop himself from ranting about this subject in thread after thread. He's even made his own threads about this but thats not enough. I want to know how dead the horse has to be for him to stop beating it.

It's true that longer standing members get tired of answering the same questions and it's also true that they get tired of the same rants over and over.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Im here sometimes lol well not for Alizee thats obvious lol but for people Like Wasabbi that i stop in and say whatz up, to vvv, and others. I mostly only read or try to inform vvv on some SNSD info from time to time, but mostly i come here to chat up old gen. as Jess said. I still remember some oldies lol like Ben, Brad, Jess at one point before he went inactive and came back, ruroshen.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:59 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post

2007 was a great year to be participating on this forum.
Ohhh those were the days. I remember being on this site almost all day everyday for months and months and months, looking at videos, making posts, posting threads, chatting with members, schooling all the noobies, discovering new youtube clips of Alizee and posting them on the site. That was like the height of the site back before Alizee made her return in December 07.

I also remember discussions that werent so pleasant...dare I say a member who was there from the beginning as well, RMJ. I remember DJ Greg and his college campus radio show where he would play an Alizee song each week. And of course aFrenchie who would translate anything for us.

Dammit lefty ya got me all nostalgic.

Last edited by nurvonic; 10-11-2010 at 02:02 AM..
Old 10-11-2010, 03:18 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I think, like most everything else, it just boils down to lack of activity on the part of Alizee herself. There's so much negativity and boredom going on here right now, and I'm certain it was the same way at other times in the past too. All we have right now is the semi-promise of a concert and a new single, and even that is precious little!

Basically what I'm saying is that those people are most likely still very much interested in Alizee, just not as much as when they were regulars - maybe once our queen decides her next move they'll come back to see what's up?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I think, like most everything else, it just boils down to lack of activity on the part of Alizee herself. There's so much negativity and boredom going on here right now, and I'm certain it was the same way at other times in the past too. All we have right now is the semi-promise of a concert and a new single, and even that is precious little!
Man, if you wanted to know how negative a forum could get, you should have visited the BB Brunes Concert thread at AF, they just kept talking about how she didn't care about how she performed, how she didn't thank the audience and how it was embarrasing, how it was the end of her career since there was just nothing left to do and all this crap. It was so depressing to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that those people are most likely still very much interested in Alizee, just not as much as when they were regulars - maybe once our queen decides her next move they'll come back to see what's up?
Yes, obviously a lot of them come back since most that we listed in this thread, came back and posted in it. They come back for various reasons though, whether it be checking up on members or checking on our girl Zée
Old 10-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

I'm not leaving anytime soon guys, so you don't have to worry about being super depressed.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
I'm not leaving anytime soon guys, so you don't have to worry about being super depressed.
Ahh thankyou!!! Finally I can not worry anymore...
Old 10-12-2010, 12:32 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

and for the record, everyone's at my house for a party.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
oh snap, I'm on my way Manni.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-12-2010, 01:04 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
That's impossible I was at the Dak. J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Regards,

Jung