Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-21-2015, 10:38 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OndrejSc View Post
I was researching this on Google and found that there is a 7 page thread about her on a neo-nazi site of all places. It seems she really has fans from of all walks of life (they complain about her marrying a Jew though).
and it was totally necessary to post this link because...?
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by lefty12357; 04-21-2015 at 07:27 PM.. Reason: Removed link.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:53 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

They're still around ? I saw that thread many many years ago when I first got into Alizée. BTW I didn't click the link I wouldn't want them to think people actually care about their political beliefs.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:55 AM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
and it was totally necessary to post this link because...?
As a proof I don't make this stuff up and for those who are interested in what has been written regarding her marriage there.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:21 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OndrejSc View Post
As a proof I don't make this stuff up and for those who are interested in what has been written regarding her marriage there.
Well this is a forum for discussion of everything pro and con and we should all be aware of everything that is out there so I see no problem posting the link though at this point, I chose not to view it.

I don't think she's the least bit religious. We've only seen her at a couple of what I think are similar to our blessing of the fleets in this country. If she was the least bit active in the church, I'm sure we would have found out about it long ago. One of the first things I read about her years ago when I first found out about her on Wikipedia I believe it was is that she's Catholic-non practicing. She's more superstitious than she is religious. So the only way we would see a church wedding is if Gregoire is religious, but I have a feeling he will probably let Alizée call the shots.

I realize her Las Vegas marriage isn't recognized in France, but I think she should still have that situation taken care of because there are elements of the French media who will have a field day with it if she doesn't.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I realize her Las Vegas marriage isn't recognized in France, but I think she should still have that situation taken care of because there are elements of the French media who will have a field day with it if she doesn't.
I don't understand why you are always coming back to this. Who says that she didn't take care of this a long time ago? I'm sure she did, every sane woman would. Especially when she has a new boyfriend. It's not like she has to tell us the exact date when she went to court to get a divorce.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:58 PM

I keep coming back to it because it's a very important little detail and if she did it, now, with her apparently being engaged, is the time to let it be known, before the media has a chance to raise the question.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-21-2015 at 04:00 PM..
Old 04-21-2015, 04:22 PM

Quote:
I keep coming back to it because it's a very important little detail and if she did it, now, with her apparently being engaged, is the time to let it be known, before the media has a chance to raise the question.
Well why would the media coming back at it?

Because if she already did it there would be no point in raising this question. Also: Media found out about A & J being married, media can surely also find out about A & J being divorced. Raising this question and implying that A & J are still married in the US without knowing would be silly because Alizée could just sue the media for telling lies. So the media would ONLY have a reason to talk about this issue if she would still be married (the scandal!!) because a divorce wouldn't be a big deal to talk about. She's in a relationship with Grégoire for 1 1/2 years now, no one cares anymore when exactly she got the divorce.

So she has no reason at all to tell anyone.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Well why would the media coming back at it?

Because if she already did it there would be no point in raising this question. Media found out about A & J being married, media can surely also find out about A & J being divorced. Raising this question and implying that A & J are still married in the US without knowing would be silly because Alizée could just sue the media for telling lies. So the media would ONLY have a reason to talk about this issue if she would still be married (the scandal!!) because a divorce wouldn't be a big deal to talk about. She's in a relationship with Grégoire for 1 1/2 years now, no one cares anymore when exactly she got the divorce.

So she has no reason at all to tell anyone.
I care when she got the divorce and I will keep asking that question until I find out.

EDIT: By the by. Look at how much negative press she got from "Gregoire's" cancellation out of last years DALS. There was no reason to suspect that she had a part in it except that some people feel she's a jealous woman. So they had nothing on her, but suspicions, but look at all the bad press she's apparently getting. And you don't think the media will have a field day if she is still married, even if it's a marriage that isn't recognized in France, when she get's married again, assuming there will be a marriage? Again I don't know what to say to you Jenny if you believe the media will let that tasty little morsel slip. If the media had already heard there was a divorce, we would have heard about it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-21-2015 at 07:27 PM..
Old 04-21-2015, 04:51 PM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I care when she got the divorce and I will keep asking that question until I find out.
After spending 2 hrs searching different available databases, this is the best result I got regarding a divorce:

Old 04-21-2015, 05:10 PM

Thank You for looking that up OndrejSc.

The score is 15 love in favor of Scruffydog............Jenny's serve!

Tags
alizee, engaged, engagement, gregoire, public.fr, rumor