Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-07-2015, 02:17 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm doing well thanks. I've got most of my range of motion back with little pain. It's just a matter of building up the strength again which seems to be a very slow process.
I think you need some care, but the Enfoires way...

Old 11-07-2015, 02:44 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

You could find a certified sports trainer that deals with these types of situations near you that could help you out.

I found a personal trainer by me that I like a lot. He has saved me a whole lot of time and misery showing me what works and what doesn't work for flexibility, balance, and strength training.

A few weeks and a couple hundred dollars might be worth it, to get you back to work quickly. Face it you're not thirty anymore and it's going to take a little longer at your age to recover fully from your injury.

The upside is YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD for resistance training, IE Weight Training. Just get yourself a trainer that is certified and experienced with rehab for sports injuries and you will never regret spending the money or time.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:18 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well actually I go twice a week to the Faulkner hospital for physical therapy. It's only about 2 miles from me. It's the same place where I had my surgery. That hospital is part of the Brigham and Women's hospital and is one of the highly regarded and respected hospitals in this area.

I was blessed to have an orthopedic surgeon who too, is highly regarded and she recommended a P T who is in the same boat, so I've been very lucky in that regard and I've been sure not to miss a session because my company like the camel trying to get into the tent, tries to get more and more out of me, when my shoulder is still too weak to do most things and if I miss a session, then do something they shouldn't have asked me to do and re-injure my shoulder, they'll blame it on me. Last night, I had to draw a line in the sand saying this is how far the doctor's note will let me go and I'm not crossing that line.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-07-2015 at 06:21 PM..
Old 11-17-2015, 01:01 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Due to the terrible attacks in Paris the first ticket sale is postponed and will take place in early December.

https://www.facebook.com/LesEnfoires...53633874545977

The concerts themselves are going to happen (for now).
Old 11-17-2015, 08:14 PM

Thank you for that information Jenny. Will you be able to attend? I always look forward to your videos.
Old 11-18-2015, 12:59 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Will you be able to attend? I always look forward to your videos.
Sadly not. I won't be able to go on holiday.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:46 AM

I'm sure there might be a song or two added because of what happened in Paris.

Here is a song from last years show "Sur ma route" (on my way). Songs like this are why I like this show so much and seeing so many familiar faces out there is almost like seeing an extended Alizée family. It makes waiting in the cold for at least 6 hours bearable, but only if Alizée is in the show.

Here's another one. This is from Indila's "Dernière Danse" (Last Dance).

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-23-2015 at 12:04 PM..
Old 12-03-2015, 09:55 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

The Enfoires page has been updated with links to ticket info...

http://www.enfoires.com/pages/spectacle.php

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 12-03-2015 at 10:05 PM..
Old 12-04-2015, 03:35 AM

Last time I checked it, it looked like tickets go on sale December 8th at 9 or 10 am Paris time, depending upon whether you're ordering through the internet or by phone, which should be about 3 or 4 local time for me. So I'll double check that info and be up bright and early that morning. I will also have to make sure my accounts at FNAC and one other ticket site are still active. It's an ordeal trying to get them and I still don't know if I'll be able to attend.
Old 12-06-2015, 03:32 PM

Looks like Tuesday morning ( I have to double check, up until an hour ago, I thought it was monday) the tickets go on sale on line. First of all, I doubt I will be able to attend because of my work situation, but I will try and get done the very tough task of getting a couple of tickets, then worry about the job situation later.

I have 3 accounts now with digitick, ticketmaster and francebillet. I will have 3 computers on line early in the morning. One thing I tried to do but couldn't was to give them a credit card number so the usually very difficult task of getting them to accept a payment method wouldn't be a worry, but no site would allow that, so I have that will be another hurdle to overcome. I thought they had something similar to paypal, but apparently that is not the case.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-06-2015 at 07:06 PM..