Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Bienvenue à Lilly Town Valley.

Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner360 View Post
Does anybody know how to instantly convert the videos so that i can play them on my ipod?
Guess you need to download them and manually convert them to MP4.
There are several nice free audio/video converters out there.

If you use firefox there is an addon called download helper if I recall, you can instantly download videos from websites and convert them to another format automatically.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Smile nah

hey Beaner 360, if you want to watch it from the alizee america website you can't. Adobe is currently working with Apple to make it to where you can view all Flash Player Required videos. So wait a couplemonths and they will be out with it. hope that was answering ur question
Old 12-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maquis View Post
Guess you need to download them and manually convert them to MP4.
There are several nice free audio/video converters out there.

If you use firefox there is an addon called download helper if I recall, you can instantly download videos from websites and convert them to another format automatically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
hey Beaner 360, if you want to watch it from the alizee america website you can't. Adobe is currently working with Apple to make it to where you can view all Flash Player Required videos. So wait a couplemonths and they will be out with it. hope that was answering ur question
no its not that, I hava a PC so I can see the videos. I was wondering whether i could download the videos from that other website as an MP4 or whatever other video types that an IPod can play so I could see them on go.
but thanks for the help anyways.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:55 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I think this is referring to symbolism from the Director's part. This is beacause you can see that each time Alizee walks through the different rooms, each room is different(in mood, actions,etc..) and the volume of the music also increases. May be trying to symbolize the different phases Juliet pases through during her love story. When the kiss scene come out, there are two Alizee(s) one being colorful(happiness, love) meanwhile the other Alizee is black( symbolizing tragic, and death). When they kiss it might be symbolizing that the happiness of the story is over(*the colorful Alizee vanishes), and now the dark Juliet(Alizee) is ready to face her destiny that awaits her in the play. (death)

I might be nuts but this is how I interpret the Director's symbolism of the video
Watching the video for the first time in several months, I could not make much sense of it.

I mean, there are little items that makes sense, for example the grabbing of a candy (which could be a reference to her first album -- or not. However, overall I did not have a sense of what the director was trying to say.

Your intrepretation makes as much sense as anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Nice interpretation, but she should have left stunts like this to the likes of Brittney and Madonna, as you can see that she is totally not in it.
Either you do something or you don't, and her attempt is half-hearted at best....
I belive her expression is exactly what she intended.

The entire thing seems like she is in a dream state. If so, they could have done a better job of making that clear.

Overall, this version, although smoother, makes less sense to me than the original version.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:19 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

For some reason, i enjoyed seeing the Mlle Juliette vid with the headset. Kind of a nostalgic moment for her MCE era performances!

Tags
alizee, videos