Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Did you like the new version of Alizée India?
Yep 14 87.50%
Nope 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Just a quick question. What browser are you using? I ask because if you check with IE8 & Opera 10, the international letters are not properly displaying (ex. é). No problems with FireFox.
Yeah that's a problem that we noticed earlier. The site is designed to be best viewed in Firefox. To view it correctly in IE8, go to page menu, then encoding options and then check "Auto-Select". That would allow you to view all sites in their default encodings. Same goes with Opera. In Firefox, it always uses the same encoding in which the page is.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Nice Job.
I wish i had your talents as a web site designer
My own website (click the link at the bottom) looks like something a 5 year old designed compared to yours.
I'm jealous!!
Your site looks very good. As time passes, you too will learn to design better. It's mostly experience combined with knowledge.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 02-09-2010 at 01:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-09-2010, 02:48 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Nice Job.
I wish i had your talents as a web site designer
My own website (click the link at the bottom) looks like something a 5 year old designed compared to yours.
I'm jealous!!
Thank you for your commens of AI dude!

I saw your webpage... its looking good! you have talents and techniques dude if you utilize it correctly you can become a good webmaster!

I guess you have used CSS codes... its great! your website layout it looking good! [] keep on updating to the newer version! keep up dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Just a quick question. What browser are you using? I ask because if you check with IE8 & Opera 10, the international letters are not properly displaying (ex. é). No problems with FireFox.
thank you very much Sirwood,
hmm , well i have tested is three leading web browsers i.e Firefox, IE8 & google Chorme. it worked great in all those three browsers there, is no problem with the accent é in any of the browsers as i have used the UNICODE UTF-8 it works fine with the accent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Yeah that's a problem that we noticed earlier. The site is designed to be best viewed in Firefox. To view it correctly in IE8, go to page menu, then encoding options and then check "Auto-Select". That would allow you to view all sites in their default encodings. Same goes with Opera. In Firefox, it always uses the same encoding in which the page is.
yeah good suggestion there Merci Alizée... if you find any problem with the International accent é just use his technique!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:47 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

I'm also a web designer/graphic artist and can honestly say Uméesha is a jack of all trades. It takes knowledge of many programming languages and many programs to pull that kind of a site off.

I don't know how he makes site's like that in his spare time and has enough time for his job and family obligations, and other hobbies. Give him prop's people, that site was very hard to make.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:51 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
I'm also a web designer/graphic artist and can honestly say Uméesha is a jack of all trades. It takes knowledge of many programming languages and many programs to pull that kind of a site off.

I don't know how he makes site's like that in his spare time and has enough time for his job and family obligations, and other hobbies. Give him prop's people, that site was very hard to make.
Thank you very much Helixsix for your brief explaination on website designs! actually i am not the jack of all the trades as there are many jacks around all Alizée websites.. i'm just a Ace in web designing! trying to impove a lot in each versions of AI!

I don't have enough time to spare in webdesigning so as there is a situation that I should design it, becuase I'm huge fan of her..... can't go with it!

Thanks to all those people who have taken interest in describing and posting feedbacks to Alizée India Website...
Old 02-21-2010, 02:01 AM

Smile

Hello everyone, thanks for your comments, once again, here's an another intro from Alizée India website, check the intro! wait till it loads! it takes some some!
I hope you guys like it!

<center><table border=0><tr><td><br><embed src="http://alizeeindia.byethost17.com/alizee.swf" width="700" height="500"allowfullscreen="false" flashvars="&file=&height=18&width=305&showeq=false &autostart=true&repeat=false&shuffle=false&volume= 100"></embed></td></tr></table></center>
Old 02-21-2010, 02:03 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uméesha View Post
Hello everyone, thanks for your comments, once again, here's an another intro from Alizée India website, check the intro! wait till it loads! it takes some some!
I hope you guys like it!

<center><table border="0"><tbody><tr><td>
<embed src="http://alizeeindia.byethost17.com/alizee.swf" allowfullscreen="false" flashvars="&file=&height=18&width=305&showeq=false &autostart=true&repeat=false&shuffle=false&volume= 100" width="700" height="500"></td></tr></tbody></table></center>
Wow that was quite epic
Old 02-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

The people who voted No for this site should be slapped, seriously. The two flash intro's alone are more than pretty much everybody here could do, let alone a massive website.

My guess is they are jealous, or are members here for the wrong reasons.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:29 AM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

I am happy to admit that i am VERY jealous!
I didn't vote no though? I wonder who did?
What's not to like with this site?
Old 02-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Very nice job man!

It's very techie and modern. Much different than this here, but in a good way!

Old 02-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
The people who voted No for this site should be slapped, seriously. The two flash intro's alone are more than pretty much everybody here could do, let alone a massive website.

My guess is they are jealous, or are members here for the wrong reasons.
they prob just hit the wrong button

Tags
alizee, thechildofthecentury, uméesha