Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
I totally wasn't kidding when I said I want this to be my wedding song if I ever get married. Hahaha.
That's pretty awesome Parler Tout Bas will prob be mine even though its about childhood innocence and growing out of it haha.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:42 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

i want to marry with fifty sixty XD
Old 08-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Ultimate Alizée Fan

Alizée@Rügen is on a distinguished road

The song is good, but not the best of the album.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

After listening to this song a whole bunch, it now gives me very specific imagery; a woman is on a cruise ship in the 1960's, looking out over a beautiful sunset. She's on her way to a new beginning, maybe she's emigrating from one country to another? Yep, that's what this song paints in my mind.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-12-2010, 08:56 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

I think it's really good musically speaking and a great opening for the album, though I would say that like much of the album, Alizée's voice is featured and carries the album while the instrumentals seem more to just compliment that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Did you see my translation and notes? Click the little arrow next to my name.

Merci Fanny
Old 12-12-2010, 10:21 PM

Quote:
I think it's really good musically speaking and a great opening for the album, though I would say that like much of the album, Alizée's voice is featured and carries the album while the instrumentals seem more to just compliment that.
Hmm...it definitely is a good opening to the album, thats for sure. And it is great musically...and her voice sounds amazing. BUT THE SONG MAKES NO SENSE!!! It only makes dollars, and that my friends, is what counts Nah but really, the lyrics are beautiful:

The fading suns
Of these veiled skies
Are my grand farewells
Old 12-13-2010, 12:42 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Hmm...it definitely is a good opening to the album, thats for sure. And it is great musically...and her voice sounds amazing. [.... and] the lyrics are beautiful:

The fading suns
Of these veiled skies
Are my grand farewells
At first I thought it was just a nice, opening song, then I got into the lyrics and now "Eden Eden" strikes me as such a sad song. Does anyone else feel this? She starts out the album saying how summer's ending and we're all going to end up as dust. It's like ...Endless Bummer! (Although I like the song more, now)

Fwiw, my favorite song on UEDS has changed from time to time, but for the longest time now it's been "Une fille difficile". It's light and fast and a little flashy, and it's about one of my favorite things: girls that give you trouble.

By the way, HAPPY QUATORZE DECEMBRE everyone! In case I don't stop back in the next day-and-a-half.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
At first I thought it was just a nice, opening song, then I got into the lyrics and now "Eden Eden" strikes me as such a sad song. Does anyone else feel this? She starts out the album saying how summer's ending and we're all going to end up as dust. It's like ...Endless Bummer! (Although I like the song more, now)
Wow I never saw it like that before...now I'm going to go listen to it and not like you for showing me that viewpoint
Old 12-15-2010, 09:19 AM

Tw33ker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I like alot of the album as well. I am surprised some others do not like the rest of it. I think Alizée's voice is amazing - an increadible job with the mastering. Just fantastic

Old 12-15-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw33ker View Post
I like alot of the album as well. I am surprised some others do not like the rest of it. I think Alizée's voice is amazing - an increadible job with the mastering. Just fantastic

Tags
alizee, discussion, eden eden, song, ueds