Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-06-2013, 10:31 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Well, that kind of lie could be a good help, if ACDL begin to have some succes and people who completly forgot her are attracted by her again. That the kind of thing you want to ear when you wonder what she could have done all this years...
I understand that the goal was to promote Alizée and hide certain facts about her career, but I think this is going beyond what is acceptable. It is not like I don’t expect such a show to hide certain aspects and embellishment reality here and there, but as far as I am concerned, to actually say something so far from the truth is an insult to Alizée’s fans (the few that are still following her) and a lack of respect for the audience.

Also, if Alizée truly wants to have the career she is having now and if she is not interested in putting more time and efforts into it (which is certainly her prerogative), then she should be honest about it and refuse to play that sort of game. Maybe she had little to do with the statement, but since these shows are usually highly scripted in advance, she could have asked for change, or, at least, she could have easily slipped a little truth into her reply if she had wanted to. I don’t like to see Alizée participate in her promotion on the basis of false pretense. Most popular artists lie about certain aspect of their life or career so to increase their popularity and I expect that, but I am just not a fan of lying to that extent.

Last edited by Corsaire; 01-06-2013 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: Added clarification
Old 01-06-2013, 01:15 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

I only can be agree with you. Except that I think the lie was not so to promote Alizee than to describe her as an internationnal star. As you know, the show got some difficulties to convince the audience, since it 's on NRJ12.
So its was more a pathetic try to promote his show than to help her.I'm not sure she have been consulted on that.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Has anyone come up with a translation yet for the little chat after the performances, at least the parts regarding Alizée?
Old 01-07-2013, 01:43 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
I only can be agree with you. Except that I think the lie was not so to promote Alizee than to describe her as an internationnal star. As you know, the show got some difficulties to convince the audience, since it 's on NRJ12.
So its was more a pathetic try to promote his show than to help her.I'm not sure she have been consulted on that.

Makes sense.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:45 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default Star Ac tonight?

I don't want to start a rumor here but I thought I'd seen on Twitter (not from her) in the last few days that Alizée was going to be on Star Academy again today. Then when she 'went to Paris' yesterday I figured that was why. But there hasn't been anything mentioned about this here and I find that odd. I don't have time to search for info this morning but the show is on NRJ12 at 20h50 today.

http://www.nrj12.fr/programmes-4207/...-21-02-13.html

Like I said I'm not sure about this at all but maybe someone will capture it
Old 02-21-2013, 08:00 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

it was told before, she should be there 21.Feb, so today to sing ACDLA... but now according to infos from A-France, she is not listed to be there... maybe cause the change of release date of album.

must wait to see, why she went to paris...

Last edited by Karin; 02-21-2013 at 08:02 AM..
Old 02-21-2013, 09:36 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Probably to see Dog Boy, Rin Tin Tin.