Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I had never heard of the guy until yesterday. Looking at the picture, one of them almost looks star-struck. For a change. In a good way. There has got to be a meme in there somewhere.
Well as foxy mentioned.. he's a singer from the UK.

He's most known for a classic song called "Angels" which I always thought seemed very befitting to Alizée.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/luwAMFcc2f8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyway it's funny you mentioned the star-struck situation.. I remember an old magazine interview from around 2000 or 2001 where Alizée mentioned she saw Johnny Depp in Paris once but didn't have the courage to go up to him. Offcourse she was younger then.. but I'm glad she's got to meet many other interesting people over the years and who knows.. maybe even Johnny Depp too.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 11-07-2012, 07:31 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Her dad is a hottie.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post

He's most known for a classic song called "Angels" which I always thought seemed very befitting to Alizée.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/luwAMFcc2f8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyway it's funny you mentioned the star-struck situation.. I remember an old magazine interview from around 2000 or 2001 where Alizée mentioned she saw Johnny Depp in Paris once but didn't have the courage to go up to him. Offcourse she was younger then.. but I'm glad she's got to meet many other interesting people over the years and who knows.. maybe even Johnny Depp too.
Apparently the Youtube version of this video isn't available to watch in the U.S., but here is the Dailymotion one which is.

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="389" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1vseh"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1vseh_robbie-williams-angels-original_music" target="_blank">Robbie Williams - Angels (Original)</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/eduardojapan" target="_blank">eduardojapan</a></i>
Old 11-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post

Yah, I looked him up. And watching that video was a bit strange; I haven't heard any singing in months that wasn't a certain someone singing in French.

Quote:
I love reading about things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Apparently the Youtube version of this video isn't available to watch in the U.S., but here is the Dailymotion one which is.

I'm getting used to videos being blocked. I'm sure they think they have good reasons.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:51 AM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
If that is her mother in the picture above, she seems strikingly similar to french actress Mathilda May:

Old 11-08-2012, 03:55 AM

foxy is on a distinguished road

I have seen many photos of Alizee's father, but none of her mother.
Are u sure thats her mother?
Old 11-08-2012, 05:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post

Now I'm not a stalker, but if I was, even though this picture of nothing special, Alizee and dancerman coming or going to somewhere or something, I would find this picture offers some interesting clues that a typical stalker might find helpful in their pursuit of Alizee or dancerman if that be the case.
Euphoria if you are reading this, at this point, you might want to skip this post.

They appear to be kind of cramped which leads you to believe it's a smaller car, but the thickness of the door (1)next to Alizee looks more like that of a van whose side slides forward to close.

The seat in front of them offers a clue to in the fact that it appers to be a bench type seat and it appears to have no head rest. You can see a shadow of the visor on Alizee's forehead (2), but there's no shadow from a head rest. I'm wondering too if this might be a vehicle with three rows of seats.

Another clue is the type of seats they are in. It looks like the seat dancerman is in has more of a rectangular shape to it, like a bench type seat where as the back of the seat Alizee is in has a more rounder back to it like it might be the type you can flip down for access to what's in back.

At first quick glance, I thought the semicircle to the very left center (4) was a clue. I thought it might be an unusual style of window for this vehicle, but then I realized there was a window just to the right of it (5) and I realized the semicircle wasn't part of the scenery in the car all and may have been the tip of a finger overlapping the lens, a thought I found of kind of disturbing because of what it made me think the black in that semicircle might be, so I quickly discounted it.

The angle of the sun can be an important clue too. It's either early morning there or late afternoon. Now this could be somewhere else, but I think it's most likely to be either in Paris or Ajaccio. Now if they are travelling in this picture, I think it's more likely to be Ajaccio. Even though the airports of Paris are well outside the city, I think you're a lot less likely to get an uninterrupted view of the sun in Ajaccio as opposed to Paris and if it's in Ajaccio, I think it's more likely you'd get an uninterrupted or maybe, should say unobstructed view of the sun, at such a low angle, facing west in late afternoon as opposed to facing east in the morning.

I imagine this photo was time stamped????

Now the style of dress is an important clue too. It's tough to say what Alizee is wearing, but it doesn't look to be casual and dancerman is dressed in what I would say is business casual. So they could be going too or coming from some important meeting with Sony or they could be going to a formal party or dinner or some other type of function.

The expression on the faces can be a clue too. When I was in Ajaccio, I saw a few cafes that would have a large bottle of Nutella prominently on display in a window and I think that's exactly what we have here. She's obviously starving and showing a natural reaction to one of her favorite treats.

Now the look on dancerman's face tells us something too. He's looking in the same direction as Alizee and he looks like he has the expression of a guy who has just seen a great looking hunk, of course for those guys who are into that. So I think what what they are looking at is a cafe with a bottle of Nutella on display and has some good looking waiters.

So from this picture, I think we can deduce that it was done by Colonel Mustard, with the candle stick, in the study and yes it was a slow night at work last night
Old 11-08-2012, 06:17 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Scruff, I must say, that was one of the most enjoyable posts I have read on the forums in a while Very well thought out and it kept me laughing!

I don't think you noticed but when you said "access to whats in back", its as if you were referring to Alizée being the car's most precious cargo. So I think we can assume this to be an armored van! In which case, they are on the run to get to or from the airport. IN WHICH CASE, Dancerman is playing Daniel Craig in....007: Skyfall of Corse!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:50 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OndrejSc View Post
If that is her mother in the picture above, she seems strikingly similar to french actress Mathilda May:

yes, its her. I wonder if he did some photos with her or if he met her on "Les Enfoirés"...
Old 11-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Her dad is a hottie.
Her mommy is the hottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy View Post
I have seen many photos of Alizee's father, but none of her mother.
Are u sure thats her mother?
I cant say for sure but I do see a lot of Alizee in her so I am going to say yes it is her mother.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Closed Thread

Tags
twitter