Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 03-02-2022, 01:39 PM
:)

Jeff is on a distinguished road
Default What ever happened to the huge video download section?

Sorry if this has been asked/posted before. I haven't kept updated on Alizee in several years (been a fan since 2007). There use to be a tab on here (years ago) for video downloads I believe of all her performances. There also use to be this website as well - http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...liz%E9e-Videos

But I guess it's no longer a website. I was wondering if these video downloads have been moved elsewhere?
Old 03-02-2022, 06:16 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Sorry if this has been asked/posted before. I haven't kept updated on Alizee in several years (been a fan since 2007). There use to be a tab on here (years ago) for video downloads I believe of all her performances. There also use to be this website as well - http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...liz%E9e-Videos

But I guess it's no longer a website. I was wondering if these video downloads have been moved elsewhere?
The videos are available for download on Telegram now: t.me/alizeefiles
Old 03-02-2022, 07:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post

Sorry to say Jeff that the Alizée forum is no more. They couldn't get enough donations to keep it afloat. I think people in there were kind of turned off by a lot of the battles that went on back then. Other members thought it was for other reasons. Either way, they are gone.

I had made a few donations near the end to try and save it, but it looks like I was one of the few, if not the only. A few months after they closed, I contacted the owner of the server to see if he might be interested in selling the files, but he said no.

We used to have a very good video section for watching, but I don't remember us having a download page. There was a great site called the Czech data base, but it looks like a lot of their files were saved by the Waybackmachine, I think they call it. On the Czech data base, the majority of her videos were available through Rapidshare and Megaupload I believe it was called. Now all those links are dead.

There was the DC++ hub too that was a great place for sharing her and other's music but I don't know if that's still available.

But just about all her files are available through people in here. I often share through google drive and a few of our members belong to Telegram where you can find many videos to download in fact some of their members have worked hard to find the videos with the best resolutions out there.

Edit:

I just looked and it looks like the Czech data base may no longer be available on the Waybackmachine but I did download the page and could probably share it if I can figure out how.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-02-2022 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-02-2022, 09:29 PM
:)

Jeff is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much both of you for the info! You might be right about no download page here but I do remember watching very good HD videos on this site and I would use a browser extension to download them. Is there a reason why the videos are no longer on this site? I might have to try that Telegram thing then since all the videos on youtube are very low resolution.

Sucks about alizee forum since it was a simple 1 click and the video was downloaded. They even had videos from before she was famous (In great quality too). This was back when Brad was still active on here which I see now he hasnt been active since 2010.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:28 PM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

I have all of her interviews up to 2007 and live perfomances up to 2008, but I haven't gotten around organizing it all to upload the files. Another issue is that it's almost 50Gb of videos, my internet upload speed is horrible and don't know what file sharing website to use that has enough free storage space (and that won't delete the files a couple of months down the road).
Old 03-02-2022, 11:22 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

We dropped the video section to cut our costs. Ben is the one who owns the server and drops in once in a long while. There's a few others who check in from time to time too.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-02-2022 at 11:26 PM..
Old 03-03-2022, 06:43 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
I have all of her interviews up to 2007 and live perfomances up to 2008, but I haven't gotten around organizing it all to upload the files. Another issue is that it's almost 50Gb of videos, my internet upload speed is horrible and don't know what file sharing website to use that has enough free storage space (and that won't delete the files a couple of months down the road).
You might want to try Google Drive. If you have a Gmail account, you already have access to 15Gb of cloud storage free. For a small fee, space can be expanded to 100Gb.

Tags
alizee, videos