Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

I don't really think it'll be necessary to talk anyway, because if you do, it is likely that one or more people are going to want to kill each other because they want to listen to the music.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:22 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
I don't really think it'll be necessary to talk anyway, because if you do, it is likely that one or more people are going to want to kill each other because they want to listen to the music.
Yeah, it would be cool if one person could control the play function of everyone and maybe have a little intermission a few times. This will be interesting to see how this works out. Might be a fun way to watch movies in general in the future.
I should do it with Office Space or something. I've seen that so many times I tend to do the speaking along with the lines thing for parts of it. That would be hilarious to have a chorus of people doing the, "So, anyone want to go to Chotchkies? Isn't it a little early? Ah, I gotta get outta here before I lose it. Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays." Ok, maybe that's not a good example as it's not an exact quote, but you get the point.
Virtual Maddhouse Movie Theater? I should start a web site.

Merci Fanny
Old 01-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Hmmm..interesting.

But I'd rather keep my VENTILO for gaming...and my DVD player for playing videos. Plus all the chatter would detract from the concert, regardless what you do. Anywayz, have fun ya'll. I'm going to snowboarding on Sat.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yeah, it would be cool if one person could control the play function of everyone and maybe have a little intermission a few times. This will be interesting to see how this works out. Might be a fun way to watch movies in general in the future.
I should do it with Office Space or something.
Dude, name the time and place, and I will be there. I love that movie.

My brother and I do that whole "recite the movie as it plays" thing all the time. We could probably do all of Ghostbusters or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation verbatim. It drives the rest of our friends and family crazy.

Anyway...there's an on-again/off-again snowstorm happening in Toronto right now, so it took me forever to get home, but I'm on the Vent now if anybody wants to test it out. Will have it on in the background as I watch En Concert and take notes in preparation for Saturday. (Yes, I'm just that dedicated...)
Old 01-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

GAH why do these things always happen when i am not available?

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 01-08-2009, 12:31 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitting by the bay View Post
Great Idea Ruroshen! To bad it is not during work hours. I could totally work on my TPS reports and listen in at the same time. If Lumbergh lets Milton listen to the radio while he collates, then I really don't see it being a problem.

But weekends are for family time, especially when my boy is having his 3rd B-day party. Coincidentally the same time as this party.

Hey Roman,
I invited the new chick from logistics to my party....if things go well you could be showing her your ....(you know the rest)
Oh yeah, likely excuse. Like your son is not going to want to watch Alizée with us on his birthday. pfft! Not buying it! Why don't you just tell him you don't want to go to the birthday party? Yeah, I know, you can't do that! He'll get all pissed off and besides... uh, never mind.

Well, I don't really know many lines that well or have the timing down, so, I'll stick with Alizée for the moment. ... "there was nothing wrong with it until I turned about 15 and that no talent ass-clown starting winning Grammys. eh, why don't you just go by Mike or something? No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks." - off the top of my head. How was that? "I HATE this piece of shit! Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam!? You and me both man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed." Ok, I'll stop. I guess this is neither the time nor place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
1) Which is your favorite song from the concert?
2) Which is your favorite outfit?
3) Do you have one moment in particular that really "gets" you? A close-up, a smile, a choice bit of choreography?
4) Do you prefer the studio cuts or the live performances?
5) Who does Lili really like better--Phillipe (bass) or Gil (lead guitar)?
Thanks for the homework. I get distracted easily, but I will try to do this. I think we'll need to meet a bit before the start time and answer these and then look for any interesting opinions or observations during play time.

edit:
Ok, well, I just watched the first four songs and I already have a bunch of comments. I never thought I'd go into watching an Alizée concert with a notepad, but it happens. This is going to be like that one Chris Farley skit though where he's interviewing some actor and he's like, "oh, oh, and remember that one part of such and such movie?" and the other guy, "yeah". "That was so cool."

[emo]But I couldn't get through Hey Amigo even without crying. I love her so much. There is no life after Alizée. [/emo] Sorry Alizée, if I ever meet you again, I will be sort of normal like the last time. I swear, I wouldn't go all weird on you. I can sit and have a conversation (with an interpreter, doh!) and be normal. Of course, I'll never meet her under normal circumstances; so, I get to just be crazy fan guy instead.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 01-08-2009 at 03:31 AM.. Reason: adding more bla bla
Old 01-08-2009, 08:45 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Perhaps you all could take turns commentating for your particular fav section, which could be the whole DVD. Might need a bit of planning though.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 01-09-2009, 03:31 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yeah, it would be cool if one person could control the play function of everyone and maybe have a little intermission a few times.
I can global mute everyone but that just takes away from the fun of conversing

Old 01-09-2009, 07:13 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Hmmm, this is a recipe for disaster . I'll be eager to find out how it goes.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:53 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Hmmm, this is a recipe for disaster . I'll be eager to find out how it goes.
if you were awesome you would join us

Closed Thread

Tags
chat, en concert, ventrilo