Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-22-2009, 09:53 AM

alizeeindia is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee India

Hi Friends, I have been working on a new version of the Alizée India Website for the past one month and now its ready for public display. I am really very happy to show it to all of you. Here are some snapshots:

The biggest change is in the Video Section in which I have uploaded high quality videos ( about 150 in total), you can play them or download them. Also play all her songs and remixes live. There is a huge wallpapers and photo collection as well and other elementary things like bio, news, timeline etc.

Check out friends. I am sure, you will like it, rather love it.

http://alizee-india.com/home.html

www.alizee.in ....... www.moi-alizee.in
www.alizee-india.com ....... www.alizeeindia.com

Last edited by alizeeindia; 06-14-2009 at 09:13 AM..
Old 02-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Alizee Manufacturer

Rahul is on a distinguished road

well, good work dude, nice to see another fan from India, but first you contact Mr. Uméesha for more details about updating the website.

you have some disadvantages on your website. your main page seems to be some what more graphically representated. you should'nt put all the images in the front page. and you have to improve a lot, i have visited once to your website, but its not updated any latest stuffs. first you update it and then publish the website.

btw i want you to ask something regarding the banner you've used from Uméesha's creation. did you ask permission with him to put up the banner in your website? publishing of website is not so easy dude, you should respect the terms and conditions before creating the website. or else you should put the disclaimer in your website so that everybody could know actually it means. if you are interested in using others property you please first consult or ask permission from them and use it!

Last edited by Rahul; 02-22-2009 at 02:33 PM..
Old 02-22-2009, 05:16 PM

Great Rahul! What a review! Well thanks for visiting the website. You seem to be a very big friend of umeesh. Well i can see you both belong to the same city. i haven't used any of his banners so what kind of permission. And why do I need to contact Umeesha for updating the website. Is he a secretary of Alizee?
As I could see in my stats, you returned from just the first page. And because of your restricted vision, I need to tell you that the website is fully updated. You would have seen it if you had dug it further.

And you said website designing is very difficult. In what age are you living. contact me and I'll teach you easily. And as far as umeesha is concerned, we have been in contact frequently as of late.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:33 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

Nice! You obviously put a lot of effort in it. The site could use a little streamlining though, it's a bit overcrowded. Hope that was helpful.

But keep the remixes playing in the background, that's a really nice touch.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:06 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeeindia View Post
Newly constructed Alizee Website by another big Fan of Alizee

Please wait for the image preview to load

http://alizee-india.com

Guys, your reviews awaited
Hey Vineet, your website is looking nice dude! keep up your good work and update more stuffs.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:13 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Great Rahul! What a review! Well thanks for visiting the website. You seem to be a very big friend of umeesh. Well i can see you both belong to the same city.
Hmm well we are in the same city but we have'nt met yet!

Quote:
And why do I need to contact Umeesha for updating the website. Is he a secretary of Alizee?
hmm Vineet this is wrong way of raising the question dude, you should'nt ask like this!

Quote:
And as far as umeesha is concerned, we have been in contact frequently as of late.
Yeah Me and vineet are in contct with each other and will be discussing a lot about our Website's very often.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:43 AM

Sorry umeesha, if I hv offended but i was a bit agitated.

Yes may be the question is wrongly put.

Old 05-08-2009, 01:36 PM

Ran Vijay is on a distinguished road

I salute your work Vineet. Its really a great website. I have already visited this website, found it through Alizee Forum and its good. As you have declared there that you are working on a new edition. So, time granted to you. This edition is good and I am expecting a great future edition.

Best of Luck Man.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:47 PM

Thanks Ran Vijay for visiting the website and acknowledging my work. Yes I am on my way to introduce a new edition of this website. Here is what I wrote on Alizee Forum :

Well a good news - I am planning to launch a new edition of the Alizee India Website. I have the target to make it the biggest multimedia collection of her, online containing more than 200 videos including her singles, performances, interviews, Concerts (En Concert and Mexico Concert), All Les Enfoires Videos recorded on her. I am trying not to leave even a single video that has been recorded on her. The videos will be available to be viewed as well as could be downloaded and they will be in best quality available on web compared to any other website. In addition, it will contain all her audio songs including her official and unofficial remixes. Wallpapers, Karaokes and lots of more stuff.

Just a few days to launch the new edition.

As I am an Engineering student as well in addition to being Alizee Fan and I am having my semester exams currently and they are ending on 20th May. As soon as my exams are over, I'll be giving the final touch to this edition. In fact, its already 80% complete.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:26 AM

Ran Vijay is on a distinguished road

Are there many Indian Fans of Alizee here on Alizee America. One of the threads shows that there are 12 Indian Fans here. We are the two. Others???.........