Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 08-25-2019, 11:47 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

That was such a good picture Shepherd posted, I had to post it in the open! This picture is from 'Guillermo Olvera‎' of the Alizée International Fan Club.

Pink and white outfit beautiful.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-25-2019 at 11:53 AM..
Old 09-23-2019, 04:19 PM

baronstrucker is on a distinguished road

There's a popular YouTube channel called FBE and their REACT channel as well, which they upload videos of people reacting to stuff that are trending. I'm trying to get them to do a reaction video of Alizée's music, but they only respond if alot of people are requesting it.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:06 PM

Is there a specific video of hers you are aking them to respond to, or just her music in general and can you post a link?
Old 09-24-2019, 04:35 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronstrucker View Post
There's a popular YouTube channel called FBE and their REACT channel as well, which they upload videos of people reacting to stuff that are trending. I'm trying to get them to do a reaction video of Alizée's music, but they only respond if alot of people are requesting it.
Nice idea. But this channel has 20mln subscribers... I don't think we are enough people for the request. But we should try: Alizée's ML or JEAM performances can be very convincing
Old 09-24-2019, 07:08 PM

baronstrucker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Is there a specific video of hers you are aking them to respond to, or just her music in general and can you post a link?
Her music videos in general, as well as a few of her live performances
Old 09-24-2019, 07:43 PM

Well if you want to give it a try, let us know and I'm sure others will give it a shot, but give us a few days notice so everyone can get on board at the same time.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:19 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

What Alizee is going through right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulvmejwK1tc
Old 11-15-2019, 01:15 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

I believe I saw somewhere that Alizee's due date was 15 November. Possibly Scruffy posted that. I can't be sure.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:02 PM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Something I wrote in Falls thread about using the platform Discord, which can be accessed here: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...677#post271677

"I know there is still a general incentive on this forum to promote Alizée here in the US, as well as wish that Alizée should've been marketed more here in the US. Although it may seem pretty much hopeless at this point, I think a Discord server could be a major factor in making this happen.

If enough of the fanbase were to join the server I believe we could be able to organize pretty large campaigns targeting a US audience. Discord is primarily a messaging app, which you can access through the computer as a site, and through your phone as an app. You get instant notifications, just like giant sized SMS group chat. I think this could provide us the "Ease of Communication" which a forum doesn't really provide, to work on big collaborations and campaigns.

We could use the Discord to organize, maybe a crowdfund internationally (Patreon, GoFundMe, etc.) in order to be able to have the funds to promote Alizée, and the forum on the various social media sites (using targeted niche Facebook Ads, Instagram Promos, etc.) and for the Funds to be able to keep THIS site going, as well as money to go into making new improvements to the site itself.

IDK, I'm just being a idealistic youth. But hey, if there's a will, there is a way I guess."

Definitely far fetched but, it's something. I do some "dropshipping" on the side so I know a teeny bit about promoting something.

I dunno, might just be me being young and dumb.

But do you you all think?
Old 10-22-2020, 12:59 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
Something I wrote in Falls thread about using the platform Discord, which can be accessed here: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...677#post271677

"I know there is still a general incentive on this forum to promote Alizée here in the US, as well as wish that Alizée should've been marketed more here in the US. Although it may seem pretty much hopeless at this point, I think a Discord server could be a major factor in making this happen.

If enough of the fanbase were to join the server I believe we could be able to organize pretty large campaigns targeting a US audience. Discord is primarily a messaging app, which you can access through the computer as a site, and through your phone as an app. You get instant notifications, just like giant sized SMS group chat. I think this could provide us the "Ease of Communication" which a forum doesn't really provide, to work on big collaborations and campaigns.

We could use the Discord to organize, maybe a crowdfund internationally (Patreon, GoFundMe, etc.) in order to be able to have the funds to promote Alizée, and the forum on the various social media sites (using targeted niche Facebook Ads, Instagram Promos, etc.) and for the Funds to be able to keep THIS site going, as well as money to go into making new improvements to the site itself.

IDK, I'm just being a idealistic youth. But hey, if there's a will, there is a way I guess."

Definitely far fetched but, it's something. I do some "dropshipping" on the side so I know a teeny bit about promoting something.

I dunno, might just be me being young and dumb.

But do you you all think?
You raise a good talking point Kajue.

It's inevitable that people will leave AAm and/or the fan base as a whole for a variety of reasons, so it's important that new fans continue to arrive. I've said before that there will always be at least a few people coming in every now and then simply by stumbling upon Alizée, usually on YouTube. That random magic of the YT algorithm will hopefully always be there, and there are some other organic ways people will discover her. People can also turn friends/family into fans.

We need to find ways of promoting her that don't feel forced or desperate. It's a very difficult thing to do, especially when targeting an English audience.

I mean, pitching Alizée as something to be excited about is a bit of a difficult one especially if you're only talking in person to someone. You say to someone that she's a singer, fine, but she speaks French, and is nearly 20 years past her peak popularity, it becomes a bit more difficult to explain.

But regardless, it is something we need to think about.