Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 View Post
thanks for the link! now i know all the important dates
You could have used Wikipedia besides that horrid site called AF...jkjk. Although I really hate AF for various reasons, it still is an Alizée site so I must respect it
Old 04-09-2010, 05:32 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I agree with Jalen, there's no way we're going to miss this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
is a lesbian *holds hands out in front of self whilest saying, "not that there's anything wrong with that"*
Do I sense a Seinfeld reference?
Old 04-09-2010, 08:20 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Another sad attempt to recruit and say your site is better. Please DON't try again
As much as I don't get along with the fella, I'm pretty sure that is not what is being said.

weiber und wein,

Jung

Old 04-11-2010, 10:48 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, are we doing the ventrilo chat or not? I would love to do it, but I can't set it up, lacking a computer. Also, 11-28 is the anniversary for the album Gourmnadises, since we have more time to plan for that, do you guys think we should do smething for that? We 50 or so active members judging from poll results. I think 50 is plenty to form an event.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:48 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
one way to entice her to come is if a lot of us pitch in to pay for her to fly over here. i know it would be expensive but it would help the fact of her gracing us with an appearance. i've seen pro players do this to teach clinics or talk at events. they like to do it if they don't have to shell out for it. i know this is a stretch but im just brain storming. any other imputs are welcome
It would be very VERY expensive, unless she happenend to be over here for some other reason. Even then, it would be expensive - but possible. IF she was plaiing to come to NY sometime this Summer, coordination with her timing would be worth shifting the date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'd love, LOVE (L. O. V. E.) it if she came over to do a show for us, but really, it isn't necessary. We could have a party similar to that which they did in the French restaurant a while back. It was on her birthday but they partied without her being there. I'm sure they had a great time too. Maybe those who helped set that up can do it this time too.
Great idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Where you getting this information? I only found that the single was release July 4th 2000, with the MV being aired for the first time July 26th 2000.
Quote:
May 21st is when the song got released on the radio, BUT the 4th July, 2000 is the actual release date. . . . so you guys have MORE excuses to use fireworks that night!

btw, the video got released on July 26 . . . . . ah the memories. A bit late, but if I had more time ( or have) I would LOVE to release a ML medley vid, like I did with ACC. I guess it will have to be for lucky 11.
Looks like there is a range of dates that can be accomodated.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Maybe we could do a podcast for the May date. I'm not sure about that though, because I don't do the hard work of editing them.
Quote:
PODCAST! I'd love to do it! I've never done a podcast, and it will be awesome to do my first one with Alizée America!!

PODCAST!PODCAST!PODCAST!PODCAST!PODCAST!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Hmm... a podcast would be fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
So since "ScruffyDog Updates" was closed down, I shall join in here....PODCAST!!!
Quote:
that's a great idea... and it would be my first also!
Quote:
So, this podcast idea, is it agreed upon?? I'd love to do it for reals!
Sooooo it appears that there might be a small amount of interest in doing a chat party/podcast for this. Checking my calendar, though, I see that May 21 actually falls on a Friday this year. Do we want to push it to Saturday the 22nd or Sunday the 23rd instead, to make it easier for people to make it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Once again, though, there wouldn't be much to talk about, so it would probably get stale fast. We would need something to talk about, preferably Alizée doing something. But I doubt she will.
Well, we haven't talked about UEdS on the podcast yet. We could easily transition from a look back at Moi...Lolita to a review/discussion of her current work 10 years later. Lots to talk about there.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:29 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, either way I will not be able to make it to a podcast recording. Right now the only computer I might even be able to get near is my mom's, and she would not let me download ventrilo to it if I asked. But there's nothing that can be done, so you guys do it and have fun, I guess.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Sooooo it appears that there might be a small amount of interest in doing a chat party/podcast for this. Checking my calendar, though, I see that May 21 actually falls on a Friday this year. Do we want to push it to Saturday the 22nd or Sunday the 23rd instead, to make it easier for people to make it?
Only if santa will agree to coming in October...

What if we hold it in the later evening?

well... we do have members around the world who for them, it won't be the 21st....

Maybe a 22nd or 23rd recording could be held... as long as everybody parties on the 21st
Old 04-12-2010, 07:25 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post

Well, we haven't talked about UEdS on the podcast yet. We could easily transition from a look back at Moi...Lolita to a review/discussion of her current work 10 years later. Lots to talk about there.
I think I could make this. Even pretty late on Friday could be an option? My vote would have to be 22nd for now depending on the time of the event as I'll be graduating May 23rd (sunday). You guys just come up with a date and time and if I can make it, then I make it. If not, then maybe next time.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I can make it on Friday after 5pm East Coast time. I need some time to get home and clean my room a bit. Otherwise, I can do whenever on Sat/Sun