Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile AlizeeRadio.com - who is the REAL Alizée?

<center></center>

In the Olden Days, before we all got netbooks, Kindles and other e-book reading gadgets, when I was left alone in someone's office or den, I would survey the titles of the books in the bookcases. I thought that would serve as a great thumbnail intellectual biography of the person on whose return I was waiting.

Many people have speculated on what Alizée thinks or feels about various things, based on print and video interviews and other evidence. I submit that her playlist of songs on Goom radio, accessible via http://AlizeeRadio.com , gives us an important new avenue into the mind of the Corsican Girl.

Do the songs she elects to play to "fill her universe" surprise you? Are there others you expected to find which are not there?

A useful project someone might undertake in this thread is to DOCUMENT her playlist, which seems to be rather stable. While a song plays, its title is displayed on the Web page. If you are patient enough, you can accumulate her entire catalog and post it here.

Since vBulletin lets you edit your old posts, you need not complete this task all at once. Please also note that the vBulletin forum post editor lets you highlight the name of a song, click the Web link icon, and then specify a Web address, like that of the Wikipedia article about the song. A post in which all the songs are listed and linked to background articles in this way would be of great service to those who want to study the Goom radio playlist!

<center>
<big><big>Alizée recording her radio station segway audio clips</big></big>
<small>(Note Jean-René Etienne, leader of Institubes, standing behind Lili.)</small>
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKeR5NypRW4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKeR5NypRW4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
</center>

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 05-09-2010 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: add bumoer sticker and video
Old 05-08-2010, 10:18 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Either my computer sucks or I'm doing something wrong. I hear the music but the "NOW:" and "NEXT:" are constantly just saying "Loading..." Can't view the track titles. I'm going to try this on someone else's computer when I get the chance.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:48 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Wish I could go on Alizée radio so badly! But from what I have read, she plays her old songs there. Whích raises the point that she does not dislike her old songs, and may sing them again. Anyways, I am very interested in seeing a playlist of her site!
Old 05-08-2010, 11:50 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Yay I got it working finally. Man, a lot of these songs I've known for a while but never in a million years would I ever have thought Alizèe would have these on her list of favorite songs. This is...wow. I don't even know how to feel about it. I need time to process this in my Alizèe-obsessed mind.

Earlier when Savage Garden's "Truly, Madly, Deeply" was playing, I loled. She had J'en Ai Marre playing after Jay-Z's Hardknock Life!!
Old 05-09-2010, 12:32 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

They're playing Dangerous by MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! Wooo!
I'm dancing like crazy! So hard to type at the moment!! Wooo!
Old 05-09-2010, 12:41 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

What is with THREE Jay-Z songs?

Are we sure she is actually picking the songs?
Old 05-09-2010, 03:44 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
What is with THREE Jay-Z songs?

Are we sure she is actually picking the songs?
I guess so, she's "feeling like a pimp" and so she "get that dirt off her shoulder" xD
Old 05-09-2010, 06:06 AM

Lol I knew I made the right choice, when I saíd jay-z was my favorite hip-hop artist! I wonder if she has ever heard Collision Course?
Old 05-09-2010, 06:12 AM
Merci Alizée

As pointed out by Rev, we still don't know who chooses the songs for the playlist. It could be some one else who does that for her and we might end up finding the choices of some one else and not of her.

We can notice mix of old songs as well as new songs in the playlist. JVPA and Limelight, how good combination is that.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:20 AM

I don't know if she directly chooses the songs, but the choice must be influenced by her. She wouldn't let songs she doesn't like be played, that is just not logical.

Tags
catalog, goom, playlist, radio, wikipedia