Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: What inspires "Newbies" the most ?
Alizée's amazing and soulful singing ? 15 62.50%
Alizée's sexy and seductive dancing ? 5 20.83%
Alizée's killing and mind blowing looks ? 4 16.67%
Alizée's well established fan base of millions ? 0 0%
Alizée's performance of her albums all over world ? 0 0%
Alizée's linking with Mylène Farmer ? 0 0%
Alizée is from well developed, stylish and romantic France ? 0 0%
By activities of regular,active and sporty members in different forums ? 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2010, 01:28 PM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road
Default What inspires "Newbies" the most ?

Guyz we all were newbies at some time. At that time, something attracted us badly that forced us to continue our likeness towards Alizée, to be a regualr member in her different forums, to continue the flawless love towards her. So my question is that, what was/is that thing that inspires the newbies the most or help them to keep in touch and continue their fanship for our lili ???

It could her amazing singing, sexy dancing, killing and mind blowing looks. But beside that sure shot factors, one can be her fan by seeing the fact that she has a well established fan base of millions, because there are many persons who like the things which is being liked by all. How much talented a person may be, but if no one follows him/her, then its hard for a newbie to convert themselves into a hardcore one. I know it has some exceptions but from a general point of view, its pretty tough. Secondly, she has performed many of her albums all over world, so in that way she has reached many fans, and the persons who were not much interested at first, too became a huge fan after seeing/visiting all those concerts. Thirdly, she was linked with a huge star Mylène Farmer. Many fans of Mylène liked her new product(not actually, but also) i.e. lili and started following her too. That's why many fans were departed from Alizée after her break-up from Mylène. Fourthly, she is from a very well developed country. Many persons just don't care about the talents from a small country or state. France, as we all know is one of the stylish, romantic, educated, well developed country. So by knowing that fact, many people were attracted towards her. Fifthly, by seeing many active members in the forums. If one is a member of a forum, which is a very non-happening forum, then he/she will eventually loose his interest. So, active and regular members are also responsible for increasing the fan base. There are times when the stars are idle. Then only the activeness of the members are tested.There are many fans who even don't understand what she is singing or saying, but are still crazy fans, this is all due to the above factors.

[NOTE]: These all ideas are from my point of view. There can be many more reasons. It varies from fan to fan. So there are enormous ways of liking/following lili which can only be unfolded by sharing them, here...

So buddies present your own unique ideas and facts that attracted you mostly towards Alizée, when you were a newbie.....

Last edited by Aayush; 10-31-2010 at 01:49 PM..
Old 10-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

In 2006 I was looking at the list of the Google top 100 videos and I saw the screencap of this very cute girl in the JEAM outfit. I think she was #31 or so. Out of curiosity I clicked on it to see what it was. Yes, it was a very cute girl doing a very sexy dance to a very pleasant pop song. Normally at that point I would have moved on to something else. But something about that face was familiar, and I really liked the sound of her voice. It was her voice that compelled me to search for other Alizée videos. It was then that I discovered PTB which I really liked and had seen an excerpt of some years before. At that point I was hooked.

It was her looks that got me to watch the first video, but it was her voice that made me search for more and become a fan, so I voted for her voice.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:21 PM
On a hiatus break

Yeah, nice one lefty
Old 10-31-2010, 02:37 PM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Everything mixed into one magnificent angel we choose to call 'Lili'.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:01 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Her nose...

j/k
Old 10-31-2010, 03:50 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

When I first noticed her it was more about her looks but over time it changed to her personality aand all around cuteness.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 10-31-2010, 03:55 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I voted for her dancing; it's what drew me in. I thought her JEAM dance was really cool, so I looked her up and found this site, where I watched more videos and interviews and discovered that she was just an amazing person all around.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-31-2010, 07:22 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Actually everything about Alizée inspired me, still does, but Im still pretty new. I have to go with Alizées amazing voice and soulful singing if I Have to decide. But for me like myself and others have said, everything about her inspired me, everything she does is magic. Sandy says her amazing voice too, but she agrees with me, Alizée is an angel for sure. Every little thing Alizée does is pure magic.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:31 PM
On a hiatus break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
Everything mixed into one magnificent angel we choose to call 'Lili'.
yeah....

Edit:

It was first of all her singin which inspired me the most. But eventually, all the mentioned facts came into play, except one or two So it looks like that lili's singing is very important but not only. Without looks and dancing she is incomplete.

Last edited by Aayush; 10-31-2010 at 09:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-31-2010, 09:34 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

I originally found lili via a friends daughter, who came into our Emergency Room for treatment. Long story short, she was talking to me about Alizee and never noticed the tetanus shot she was getting. She let me listen to clips from "L'important C'est D'aimer" and "A Contre Courant".

Couple weeks later, I found myself humming these tunes, found AAm, and the rest is history.

So for me, it was music before looks.

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience