Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-16-2010, 11:20 AM

Lizbel is on a distinguished road

Thank you all ! In fact I follow Alizée since her beginning because I used to be a Mylène Farmer's fan. One thing in particular makes that I feel close to Alizée : we have the same age. It's funny to see her evolution ! I like all her albums, but my favorite is " Une enfant du siècle" , whereas « Mes courants électriques » is quite disappointing I think.
In France or even in Mexico, she currently has no success but I hope she will make a big hit one day, like "Moi... Lolita" was (but in another style of course).

Merci pour votre accueil :-).
Old 07-16-2010, 11:33 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizbel View Post
Thank you all ! In fact I follow Alizée since her beginning because I used to be a Mylène Farmer's fan. One thing in particular makes that I feel close to Alizée : we have the same age. It's funny to see her evolution ! I like all her albums, but my favorite is " Une enfant du siècle" , whereas « Mes courants électriques » is quite disappointing I think.
In France or even in Mexico, she currently has no success but I hope she will make a big hit one day, like "Moi... Lolita" was (but in another style of course).

Merci pour votre accueil :-).
Used to be? You are not a Mylene fan now?

Mes courants électriques is disappointing? I know that everyone has different personal choices, but still I would like to know why do you think so.

Welcome to the forum.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hello !

I'm a French girl who likes Alizée very much since « moi... Lolita ». I saw your american fan-club on French TV (« Accès Privé » I think), so I thought it would be great for me to go here and « meet » you ;-).
Well, I would be very happy to discuss in English about Alizée, but not only about her, in this forum or by letters (I will love to have penpals) or e-mails/private messages.
I must introduce myself a little more : I'm 26 and I live in Tours, in France. It's near the « châteaux de la Loire », a lot of castles. I wasn't born in Tours, I was born in Lyon, one of the biggest French city, that I left a few years ago.
I have two jobs. The first job is my passion : I'm a writer. My first novel will be published soon. I'm writing a second novel, about Queen Elizabeth of England. It may seem to be boring, but she had an incredible story I assure you;-). Maybe you know this queen, in fact I discovered her thanks to a film with Cate Blanchett. She was a very powerful and impressive woman.
I'm a literary private teacher, too. I help pupils and students to have better results. My bosses are the parents.
Otherwise, I'm married and likes a lot of things like reading, drawing, walking in nature...

I love Alizée's last album, « Une enfant du siècle ». I hope she will organize a Tour in France and come in Tours.

« Read » you soon ;-).

Lizbel

P.S. : don't hesitate to tell me the mistakes I made, please.
bienvenu to the site! and don't be afraid to check out the CHATBOX!!!!

Old 07-16-2010, 12:11 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I like all her albums, but my favorite is " Une enfant du siècle" , whereas « Mes courants électriques » is quite disappointing I think.
I too love ALL her albums . But... Mes courants électriques disappointing? Even À contre-courant? Sorry, it's just that I really love that album

Anyway, welcome to the forum

Also, like Fèvier said, do try and swing by the chatbox sometime
Old 07-16-2010, 03:09 PM

I just can repeat what I said to Alex , in another part of the forum : "I think the second album of Alizée is too «*childish*» (Youpidou is a good example of that), but I love some songs like «*A contre-courant*». The lyrics are poor if you compare them to the other albums and the music of Laurent Boutonnat seems to be less inspired than usal."

But "je te rassure" /I reassure you( I'm not sure I can use the same expression in English) AlizéeInspired : I love "A contre-courant" and I like the album, that's just not my favorite ;-).

And about Mylène, I think what she does is really disappointing because of a lack of inspiration or I don't know what. So I'm not a fan of Mylène anymore, even if I always like her for all her career until "Innamoramento".

A bientôt ^^.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:45 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that expression works in English. And most of us here of corse don't speak French (at least, not as well as some pretend to), so it's hard for us to be sure the songs really are good lyrically. So if that's part of your reason, I guess we kind of have to gve you the win there!
Old 07-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I just can repeat what I said to Alex , in another part of the forum : "I think the second album of Alizée is too «*childish*» (Youpidou is a good example of that), but I love some songs like «*A contre-courant*». The lyrics are poor if you compare them to the other albums and the music of Laurent Boutonnat seems to be less inspired than usal.
Hello Lizbel! I love to write as well, not so much stories though; I'm good with words and describing different things, so my choice of writing is descriptive essays and such.

I agree, while I love the sound of Gourmandises, Mes Courants Electriques, and Psychedelices, I feel like Une Enfant du Siecle is the stand-out lyrically. I think the lyrics for Une Enfant are amazing!

Also your english is perfect! I can see no room for improvement.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-17-2010, 03:05 PM

Yes, I think that the lyrics of "Une enfant du siècle" are awsome, I love them.

Thanks for the compliments ;-). I write directly in english, but I must verify in "Google traduction", before post my messages.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:25 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, you have done admirably so far!
Old 07-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Welcome to all the newest members.I hope you enjoy your stay.its a wonderful site!

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494

Tags
alizée gifs